Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon R is going to have a complete rebrand including change of name, which several influencers have done recently. Try to distance herself from the shitstorm she’s created. When you change your name on IG you don’t lose any followers so she’d still have her bastard army and enough followers to keep bringing in the ads and swipe ups. Anyone whose life is built on so many lies will have to keep moving, she can’t stay as PTWM when we’re all on to her and she’s a proven bleep (happy @Deb99 😉😂)!

Reactions: 19
@Quickfyre I honestly don’t even have the words for you. I’m so glad you’re safe and your life is as good as it can be under the circumstances. My heart has been breaking for you. I’ve posted on this post before, I’m a stepmum to two little girls whose mum is unfortunately unable to look after them right now, but I wouldn’t dream of not doing everything I could to do 1) ensure the girls have as much contact as they can with their mum whilst still staying safe and 2) supporting their mum to get better as much as I can.

How you have been treated by R and J is absolutely despicable. I know you know this already but we are all behind you. 110%. You are not alone. And not just because R has proven herself to be a terrible person and a compulsive liar again and again. Not just because of safeguarding or Paypal donations. But because you deserve to be a mum to your boys. You ARE mum to those boys, she will never really take that away as long as you keep them in your heart.

I feel a twinge of guilt reading your experiences as I'm a Wicked Stepmother raising 3 step kids full time away from their mum. The difference for us is I cant get their bloody mother to see them, remember birthdays, or ring them... 🤬

I have refused to say anything to them about their mother other than 'I'm sad she hurt you, but I'm happy she let me look after you' or 'I just do the mum jobs while she can't be with you'. Its not my place to influence their view of mum regardless of my opinion.
I’m the exact same as you. 😔 My younger stepdaughter turned round the other day and said “it’s like your my mum and mummy is my stepmum now”. What do you say? I just said “I’m an extra mummy”. I just say a lot of things like “your mummy loves you very much she just needs a bit of help right now” or “she just doesn’t always make the right choices”. At the end of the day- they know what she’s like. I just always try and maintain the fact that she does love them and none of it is their fault. It’s so tricky.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What do you and en pen do? I cannot work it out.
[/QUOTE

They are MI5 Einstein"s i think 😜
Samatha I'm so glad you came here and have found a way to voice yourself. Wishing you all the best for the future and hoping you Get your boys back In your arms where they belong 💙💙 don't give up, your are more than worthy of them.

P.S.. I would love to have been a fly on the wall in that house when Rachellie read you'd joined 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the last few pages here have shown just how much the PTWM brand appealed to women with complicated family dynamics.

As well as to women who have suffered family breakdown, abuse and mental health problems and disorders.

Many of them vulnerable women.

What she has done to those around her, in the real world, is truly abominable.

Creating this fantasy world where she saves everyone has undoubtedly broken many minds and hearts across the internet too.

It's a very sorry situation indeed :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I just say a lot of things like “your mummy loves you very much she just needs a bit of help right now” or “she just doesn’t always make the right choices”. At the end of the day- they know what she’s like. I just always try and maintain the fact that she does love them and none of it is their fault. It’s so tricky.
Spot on 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That last video of her having her head rubbed just proves us all right, that she really is everything we have said she is, I can't see anything other than her awful mouth, she really has been hit over and over again with an ugly stick.

I feel very lucky as I've never had a poisonous bleep like her in my life, never known someone so deranged as she is.
Its obvious that she is reading posts on here and acting on them.

Wonder if her oldest has ever read, Tattle, can you imagine!!! But then again it probably doesn't even bother her.
I can't believe just how nasty she is, I really didn't think there were people like her breathing, and a mother!!
I have no words.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I reckon R is going to have a complete rebrand including change of name, which several influencers have done recently. Try to distance herself from the shitstorm she’s created. When you change your name on IG you don’t lose any followers so she’d still have her bastard army and enough followers to keep bringing in the ads and swipe ups. Anyone whose life is built on so many lies will have to keep moving, she can’t stay as PTWM when we’re all on to her and she’s a proven bleep (happy @Deb99 😉😂)!
I’m happy you’re happy to write bleep 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been reading these threads ever since Rachaaaggghhhheee put up her crying video...
My eyes have been well and truly and opened and I’ve told anyone who will listen about Tattle and when they have doubted (because of her and her “Army’s” comments) I’ve told them to read here and judge for themselves.

I’ve donated, I’ve bought the book, I’ve felt sad (seemingly with her at the time), I’ve shared and I’ve swiped up.
I know, I must be a Mug 🤦🏼‍♀️

The worst thing of all though? She made me question my own family life, my own relationship. If I was truly happy. I messaged her a few times, some random things about the silly things kids can say/do and some more deeply personal thing where I was seeking advice and support.
I got responses to the trivial things and entirely ignored on the deeper things. (Which in hindsight I’m grateful for)
I feel such guilt for ever questioning my own life based on that of a stranger and the comments she would make.
I’m not sure why you would ever make someone question their own happiness/life.

I work in Children’s Services too so a lot of the issues resonate with me.

Anyway, I sit and read these threads every day and I get angry with you and I laugh with you and I started to feel like I should comment.
And I finally have... sorry for the essay! 😬🙈x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
So much love and best wishes to you Samantha.xx

I have hope and positivity that R will finally be getting her cumupance. It's obv been a long time coming.

Again if I can help in anyway i'm there. It makes me so happy to hear that you are happy (as you say as much as you can be given the circumstances). I hope you keep in touch on here and we can give you all the support we can. Xx❤

Surely if we just put a post on Facebook or Instagram for our friends to read (I know of at least 5 people who follow her) making them aware of Tattle, they can come here and make up their on mind. No bullying, no harassment, just telling people to have a look on here to make up tgeir own minds.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been reading these threads ever since Rachaaaggghhhheee put up her crying video...
My eyes have been well and truly and opened and I’ve told anyone who will listen about Tattle and when they have doubted (because of her and her “Army’s” comments) I’ve told them to read here and judge for themselves.

I’ve donated, I’ve bought the book, I’ve felt sad (seemingly with her at the time), I’ve shared and I’ve swiped up.

The worst thing of all though? She made me question my own family life, my own relationship. If I was truly happy. I messaged her a few times, some random things about the silly things kids can say/do and some more deeply personal thing where I was seeking advice and support.
I got responses to the trivial things and entirely ignored on the deeper things. (Which in hindsight I’m grateful for)
I feel such guilt for ever questioning my own life based on that of a stranger and the comments she would make.

Anyway, I sit and read these threads every day and I get angry with you and I laugh with you and I started to feel like I should comment.
You're not a mug... if all she has said was to be true; if the money donated was in an account for 'instant access' for DA survivors (even taking a reasonable £20k pa salary); if Sam was an abusive horror of a parent... wouldn't she be a woman we'd all love? You'd only be a mug if you read all this thread and STILL believed in her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve told everyone who will listen. As I said they thought I was going on about hollyoaks. 😂 we’ve been speaking about it for weeks. one or two are worried they will get doxed so won’t join. No one and I mean no one can believe how she’s got so far being a compulsive liar. The main question though has been PayPal and how she has managed to on her own destroy so many relationships without no intervention so far.

Samatha I'm so glad you came here and have found a way to voice yourself. Wishing you all the best for the future and hoping you Get your boys back In your arms where they belong 💙💙 don't give up, your are more than worthy of them.

P.S.. I would love to have been a fly on the wall in that house when Rachellie read you'd joined 😂
I know can you imagine? Day by day her life is slowly unravalling and the truth getting out to more and more people. She can keep posting these happy family pics etc but behind it we know she must be realising not everyone is scared of her and her moronic 'army' anymore. Though I also think in her head she thinks she has done nothing wrong. Still bleeping saviour of the world!!

Surely if we just put a post on Facebook or Instagram for our friends to read (I know of at least 5 people who follow her) making them aware of Tattle, they can come here and make up their on mind. No bullying, no harassment, just telling people to have a look on here to make up tgeir own minds.
Yep totally aggree.

To be honest, if you read this whole thread, there are two distinct but persistent arguments over the boys - the 'you never show the boys, they're left out' camp versus the 'stop showing the boys, they're not yours' camp.

She'll get flak either way now.

But everything she does is tainted with cruelty to someone, somehow 😞
I was thinking this earlier. I felt bad for the youngest boy last week as he was trying to get in the video and she kept moving it away from him. But i am definitely in the "she shouldn't be filming them camp"
Would think different if they were with/seeing their mother

Reactions: 12
Oh hun I do apologise if I came across being a witch then. I didn’t think you was I was just saying. I thought my reply came across as me being as rude as hell then. 💗
Not at all! You weren’t rude at all and we’re entitled to say how you feel 😊I apologise also if my message came across as being abrupt xx

Reactions: 1
If there hadn't been media interest in Alex Skeels I am skeptical that PTWM would have promoted him... There was a BBC 3? documentary, newspaper articles and TV appearances. The cynic in me wonders...

Reactions: 6
I think the last few pages here have shown just how much the PTWM brand appealed to women with complicated family dynamics.
Yes, to be honest I can’t exactly remember when I started following PTWM but I know I paid most attention when I was a new step mum finding my way. Glad I didn’t follow her example she is NOT a role model at all in this regard!

I’m so sorry she made you question your life but I know what you mean 🤦‍♀️ Now you’ve said it I think I’ve thought similar things 😢 it’s so awful isn’t it. Especially now we know it was all lies. Glad you’ve spoken up, hello! ❤

I was thinking this earlier. I felt bad for the youngest boy last week as he was trying to get in the video and she kept moving it away from him. But i am definitely in the "she shouldn't be filming them camp"
Would think different if they were with/seeing their mother
I’m in the same camp tbh and I was actually glad last week when she was moving the camera away as I thought she was finally taking note! Apparently not he’s been all over it since!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Mother freckle has had a shout out from PTWM today and she (mother freckle) is shouting from the rooftops about it! PTWM said lets get this account to 25k. Mother freckle already has 25.8k followers. Why don't these bleeping influencers research before revelling in the joy of a shout out. Who the effing hell wants a shout out from Part Time Working Mummy? Interested to know what others think of these two - @mother_freckle and @daddy_freckle?
I think they are pretty dull
Tbh. She’s another one that’s taken the Mumsy twee im so knackered thing too far.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.