Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels like a punch in the gut to me so duck knows how their mum feels but I cannot understand how R is allowed to have complete strangers live with those poor boys at the same time as restricting access to their own mother and presumably the rest of her family 😩

Reactions: 15
@Quickfyre well done for being so brave and coming out to share your side. We all know that saying there three sides to every story and I believe that to be true. But I think it's important that all sides have a voice and I'm glad you have found the courage to find yours. Can I just ask are you able to finally clear up if that petition we saw was really by you or someone claiming to be you. Obviously you don't have to answer that but is something that has been discussed a lot on here x

Reactions: 10
To be honest, if you read this whole thread, there are two distinct but persistent arguments over the boys - the 'you never show the boys, they're left out' camp versus the 'stop showing the boys, they're not yours' camp.

She'll get flak either way now.

But everything she does is tainted with cruelty to someone, somehow 😞

But she’s only showing the boys now as she’s reading on here that she never shows the boys?! So she is a cruel and evil woman, she’s preying on people’s lives. Yes, the boys will come back to their mum (please god), but what about the years Samantha has lost and is losing? The days? The joys when they win a match? The tears when they’ve had a bad day? A mum wants to be there for everyday. Samantha, please keep fighting. We’re all with you 100%. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually ignored the OP and was hoping you or Qwerty would reply - reply in the best way you could, with class and knowledge (not at all grubby) this is why after I was sent over by Rachelelele I was a lurker, I then made my own mind up and am now proud to call myself a tattler 😎
I tend to lose my tit too easily nowadays 😂

Especially after someone tried to patronise me and tell me how my industry works thirdhand 😂 I’m flattered you thought of me to reply with class and knowledge though, after all, I must be dishonourable! Statistics say so 🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
It just makes all her comments so much more sinister, like when she told Josh's mum she was going to marry him. She knew full well he had his own little family but woe betide anyone who stood in her way. Both of them absolutely disgust me how they carry on like they are the worlds most perfect parents. Sadly I think she well planned all this out long ago as her blogs would have got nowhere near as much interest if it was just her J and the girls, and not her "patchwork" (stolen) family.

Reactions: 18
@Quickfyre We all have your back, sending much love to you, karma always comes around not always as quick as we would like but it does.
You cant erase a mother from someones life, the bond is too strong x

I feel a twinge of guilt reading your experiences as I'm a Wicked Stepmother raising 3 step kids full time away from their mum. The difference for us is I cant get their bloody mother to see them, remember birthdays, or ring them... 🤬

I have refused to say anything to them about their mother other than 'I'm sad she hurt you, but I'm happy she let me look after you' or 'I just do the mum jobs while she can't be with you'. Its not my place to influence their view of mum regardless of my opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
What do you and en pen do? I cannot work it out.
Empen genuinely helps victims of DA. I roll around with bad guys, not birds

On here, we get defensive when people chat tit or call us trolls. Like mother hens 😂 we’re the tattle equivalent of dora the explorer or blues clues

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What do you and en pen do? I cannot work it out.
@Qwerty6337 loses her temper but has brains and ironically finds money.
I’m the calmer one of our “to me to you” set up... and deal with domestic abuse, on the legal side of things, not the Rachael kind of the term.
Both in law. Just one of us is more hot headed than the other.

I appreciate we sound like a couple now. 😂😂

Empen genuinely helps victims of DA. I roll around with bad guys, not birds

On here, we get defensive when people chat tit or call us trolls. Like mother hens 😂 we’re the tattle equivalent of dora the explorer or blues clues
Alright, Al Capone.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
@Qwerty6337 loses her temper but has brains and ironically finds money.
I’m the calmer one of our “to me to you” set up... and deal with domestic abuse, on the legal side of things, not the Rachael kind of the term.
Both in law. Just one of us is more hot headed than the other.

I appreciate we sound like a couple now. 😂😂
The tattle brother's 😂😂. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Once again, thank you to you all for all your support and lovely positive messages. It's so nice to finally be listened to after all the trauma and heartbreak. Any support or advice anyone can offer is more than welcome. I am aware that there are likely to be negative consequences to me finally having a voice, as they are such spiteful people, who are more than likely to want me to suffer again. Whatever, it can't be any worse than what they've already put me through. I am as protected as I can be, so let them try. If they do, you'll all find out...

Thank you all again.

Samantha 🌺

We will protect you online as much as we possibly can xx love to you

• Heart
I feel a twinge of guilt reading your experiences as I'm a Wicked Stepmother raising 3 step kids full time away from their mum. The difference for us is I cant get their bloody mother to see them, remember birthdays, or ring them... 🤬

I have refused to say anything to them about their mother other than 'I'm sad she hurt you, but I'm happy she let me look after you' or 'I just do the mum jobs while she can't be with you'. Its not my place to influence their view of mum regardless of my opinion.
Oh please don't! Feel guilty that is.... There's a huge difference between mother who doesn't want to see her children, and a mother who is purposefully being kept away from her children by a narcissistic, evil, abusive ex (in my case) I am also a step mummy to 3 brilliant children, so I have to tread that line as well. You are doing it perfectly, from what you have said x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The tattle brother's 😂😂. X
Which one has the 'tache?

Oh please don't! Feel guilty that is.... There's a huge difference between mother who doesn't want to see her children, and a mother who is purposefully being kept away from her children by a narcissistic, evil, abusive ex (in my case) I am also a step mummy to 3 brilliant children, so I have to tread that line as well. You are doing it perfectly, from what you have said x
We can but try x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
To be honest, if you read this whole thread, there are two distinct but persistent arguments over the boys - the 'you never show the boys, they're left out' camp versus the 'stop showing the boys, they're not yours' camp.

She'll get flak either way now.

But everything she does is tainted with cruelty to someone, somehow 😞

The main thing is - they aren’t her boys to either include or exclude, they are someone else’s babie

Reactions: 9
I just want to say to Samantha and all the other people going through similar things with their babies, please don't give up.

6 years ago my mum took my daughter. She was 15 at the time. We were having normal mother/teenage disagreements, my mother convinced her to go and stay with her for a few days. She never came back home. My mother systematically and completely poisoned my daughter against me and within a matter of a few weeks, all contact with my daughter ceased. I did everything I could think of. Begged, pleaded, contacted legal help, medical help. Nobody would help me, as far as they were concerned my daughter was safe and with a family member. Nobody would look into the motives my mother had for behaving this way and nobody would listen to me about the experience I had as a teenager with my mother (I spent most of my teenage years in care) my voice was completely ignored. I stopped functioning for the best part of a year, couldn't do the most basic of things. I grieved for a child that was very much still alive. It's something you don't ever get over, you just have to learn to keep breathing. It destroyed me. I couldn't believe how irrelevant I was, how powerless and disregarded I was as her mother, by all the authorities that are supposed to help.

And then this January, out of the blue, I woke up to a message on facebook from my daughter. Now 21. We are rebuilding. She lives in her own flat now and has cut contact with my mother. We talk everyday and see each other often, all the fears I had about how she would be treated the same way by my mother as I was as a child and teenager, have come true. She was controlled by guilt and manipulation which made it impossible for her to change her mind about coming home, until she found her own strength and her own space. But I hope she can recover easier and faster than I ever managed to.

It's hard, I don't think that the level of pain and fear of having your child taken from you ever leaves you. My reason for writing this is that I never thought my daughter would be part of my life again. But 6 years later, things have changed so dramatically for the better, and in a way I never believed could happen. Please don't give up.

Sorry this turned out so long, it became a little bit of therapy for me to type it all out ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.