Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach probably doesn’t have much of a life at the moment, trying to catch up on all the chat on here.
Look Rach, people are actually standing up to you. A bully!

Reactions: 8
Once again, thank you to you all for all your support and lovely positive messages. It's so nice to finally be listened to after all the trauma and heartbreak. Any support or advice anyone can offer is more than welcome. I am aware that there are likely to be negative consequences to me finally having a voice, as they are such spiteful people, who are more than likely to want me to suffer again. Whatever, it can't be any worse than what they've already put me through. I am as protected as I can be, so let them try. If they do, you'll all find out...

Thank you all again.

Samantha 🌺
Were all here for you! R may have her 'army' but they're just people who can't see through her lies. You have all of us that can see her lies and can see how much you love those boys of yours!

Reactions: 13
I don't know what to say. I'm in tears reading all your responses. It's been absolute hell, the most devastating thing anyone could ever imagine. I would never wish this on anyone.

Your support has really touched me. I didn't think anyone would ever understand or even listen to me. Now I feel vindicated.

I can't find the words... 😢

Samantha 🌺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
He looks happy and at ease , that’s important to point out even if others (us) feel uncomfortable at his inclusion on social media and her reasons for doing so.

If she asked him to do it with the intention of giving a ‘duck you’ to the rest of us then she’s giving further evidence of what a nasty piece of work she is.
To be honest, if you read this whole thread, there are two distinct but persistent arguments over the boys - the 'you never show the boys, they're left out' camp versus the 'stop showing the boys, they're not yours' camp.

She'll get flak either way now.

But everything she does is tainted with cruelty to someone, somehow 😞

Reactions: 15
I have been through parental alienation too so thoughts and gentle squeezes to Sam and Devongirl ( am a Devon resident also ). The pain is bleeping unbearable, I got through it like I was grieving a loss. My child has made contact with me as he hit his later teenage years after 3 yrs apart from me totally, he has grown up to be a mature and well balanced chap ( regardless of the alienation ). So please hold out hope that your children will want you in their lives and will come back to hear your side of the story the older they get. The truth always outs.

Thoughts again x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really appreciate all the hard work admin do to allow everyone differing opinions but keep the site legal and honest free from derailment and lies.
Also the support they give to members who need additional support or are being trolled.
Its far from the den of iniquity and hate site the anti tattle petition was about.
Thanks helen and team.
^THIS^

We are very lucky to have a safe space to explore our concerns, share our worries and find support
❤ I second that thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When you feel ready to really share your side I’m sure there will be a few very good insta accounts to help people see your fight. I’m literally looking at my babies now and cannot imagine anyone taking them. Regardless of how you dealt with it hands down we have all fucked up when in pain. It’s about the here and now. You got your tit together and your kicking arse and that I think is the most important thing. I tell you what I don’t think I could. Hats off to you Samantha well done. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What an absolute disgrace of a woman. To think I looked up to her and thought she was doing good. Disgusting and she should be totally ashamed of herself.

Lies in her book. Lies everywhere. Could have bought myself a bottle of wine with that money.

Speaking of wine. It states in the book that they don't drink around the boys. Funny that....another lie

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Rosie(several numbers)

You think it’s grubby here? Yet you went through the effort to make an account to do so? And will now probably keep reading here to see what’s going on, in this grubby little world. That’s cute.

What’s interesting is your take on the situation, and how you almost pedi-stool yourself for the fact you didn’t donate, and you weren’t in a position that you were so low you thought this lady WOULD indeed help you, like she promised. I mean, why wouldn’t you, she shared all these screen shots showing all these women she put in refuges, letters of help, her new best friends she saved repeatedly on her social media. But not you. Oh no, you are too smart, right?

Actually, many of us haven’t been conned by her on here, but we support those that were in such a bad place that did reach out to her and got spat out. We support those who donated thinking it was going to women and men in need.
If you read the LITERAL hundreds of messages I’ve had from people in the last two weeks from people telling me things that she’s done to them you would be horrified and actually feel physically sick. I deal with this kind of thing daily for work, but Rachael doesn’t. She has no right to deal with what she is doing and conning people. It’s disgusting.

Yes Rachael is VERY unwell. It’s a middle of mental illnesses and after what I’ve read, I don’t think she can blame this on a childhood I think is largely fabricated in her mind and books etc to suit her own agenda either. I actually think a long stint in a unit would do her some good.

So PLEASE keep your comments either to yourself or be more mindful to those that found themselves in such a bad place they got sucked in by her.
I actually ignored the OP and was hoping you or Qwerty would reply - reply in the best way you could, with class and knowledge (not at all grubby) this is why after I was sent over by Rachelelele I was a lurker, I then made my own mind up and am now proud to call myself a tattler 😎

• Heart
Thanks Ted. I paid for my mistakes a long time ago. Despite acknowledging them, they did everything to portray me in the most horrendous light, which is just not true. I am stronger than I have ever been, mainly due to going through all this. It's just awful I to have to be strong at all, when it should never had to come to this. I did everything to try and be amicable at the time, but I was bullied and threatened so much, to the point of breakdown .Not many people do cope in those situations. Like I said, they wanted me dead...

I am not having it any more. I have a nice life (under the circumstances) now and I'll be damned if they think they're going to ruin it again.

Thank you for the faith

Samantha 🌺

• Heart
Reactions: 48
My stepson hasn’t been in touch since he was 15 due to his mother telling him lies about both his dad and me. He’s now 21 and it’s affected us all but obviously my husband the most. It has had a huge affect on our children, who are now 8 and 10, the youngest of which was only 2 when he last saw his brother and admitted the other day he doesn’t even remember him properly. The eldest has started to blame herself for the fact that he never comes to visit her. My husband and I were together for six years before my stepson stopped seeing us and we had him every weekend and school holiday as well as two nights after school and my husband was always incredibly hands on, he would die for any of his children. Parental alienation is crappy for all concerned and we only hope our boy comes back to us when he’s older (we believe he still lives at home with his mum and stepdad). Interestingly, his mother also remarried and made a big thing of him calling his new grown up stepsisters siblings but kicked off whenever there was any hint of our, at the time 4 and 2 year old, children calling him their big brother. She made things difficult every single week and I don’t think I will ever forgive her.

That turned into more of a ramble than I intended but I just wanted to point out to you, Samantha, that many of us understand how deeply it affects every aspect of your life when your children are kept from you. I would never be able to cope if my husband left me and took our two with him. Much love to you XX 😘

• Sad
  • Heart
I actually ignored the OP and was hoping you or Qwerty would reply - reply in the best way you could, with class and knowledge (not at all grubby) this is why after I was sent over by Rachelelele I was a lurker, I then made my own mind up and am now proud to call myself a tattler 😎
Aww thank you.
Glad that was a good, non grubby reply 😂

Reactions: 12
My stepson hasn’t been in touch since he was 15 due to his mother telling him lies about both his dad and me. He’s now 21 and it’s affected us all but obviously my husband the most. It has had a huge affect on our children, who are now 8 and 10, the youngest of which was only 2 when he last saw his brother and admitted the other day he doesn’t even remember him properly. The eldest has started to blame herself for the fact that he never comes to visit her. My husband and I were together for six years before my stepson stopped seeing us and we had him every weekend and school holiday as well as two nights after school and my husband was always incredibly hands on, he would die for any of his children. Parental alienation is crappy for all concerned and we only hope our boy comes back to us when he’s older (we believe he still lives at home with his mum and stepdad). Interestingly, his mother also remarried and made a big thing of him calling his new grown up stepsisters siblings but kicked off whenever there was any hint of our, at the time 4 and 2 year old, children calling him their big brother. She made things difficult every single week and I don’t think I will ever forgive her.

That turned into more of a ramble than I intended but I just wanted to point out to you, Samantha, that many of us understand how deeply it affects every aspect of your life when your children are kept from you. I would never be able to cope if my husband left me and took our two with him. Much love to you XX 😘
Similar situation with stepson at 14 he decided no contact.
Last 2 years we decided to try and rebuild.
Hes confused his mum told him so much..
My eldest remembers him but younger 2 dont really.
They are so keen to have a big brother.
Buts its baba steps.
We live in hope we can rebuild some sort of relationship.

Reactions: 7
I don't know what to say. I'm in tears reading all your responses. It's been absolute hell, the most devastating thing anyone could ever imagine. I would never wish this on anyone.

Your support has really touched me. I didn't think anyone would ever understand or even listen to me. Now I feel vindicated.

I can't find the words... 😢

Samantha 🌺
Sending so much love and support to you. I wish I hadn’t been taken in by her for so long. Anything we can do to help, just ask.
Your boys are beautiful and deserve to be back with their mummy x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So much love and best wishes to you Samantha.xx

I have hope and positivity that R will finally be getting her cumupance. It's obv been a long time coming.

Again if I can help in anyway i'm there. It makes me so happy to hear that you are happy (as you say as much as you can be given the circumstances). I hope you keep in touch on here and we can give you all the support we can. Xx❤

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.