Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel is such a witch. Knows exactly what is going on on here and then shows Isaac off. She’s sick in the head.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. I genuinely did not expect any of it, I just wanted to make it clear to everyone that Seb and Isaac are MY gorgeous boys, NOT hers, however hard she tries.

I am not on Facebook or Instagram, and do not follow them, as everything they say is for their own gain, and to be hurtful towards me. I will not allow them to make me suffer. I am healthy, happy, and as content as can be under the circumstances. My new life is sound and protected despite their best efforts.

I understand that some people may have different views, but this is my truth.

Samantha
🌺
Oh samantha 💗
I hope that if you choose to fight for your babies now you are in a better place, you see that a lot of the ladies on here will stand behind you in anyway we can.💗

As R has said no mother deserves to be without her babies.

Stay strong sweetheart and just remember
** the sun allways shines after a storm **
💗

Reactions: 22
Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. I genuinely did not expect any of it, I just wanted to make it clear to everyone that Seb and Isaac are MY gorgeous boys, NOT hers, however hard she tries.

I am not on Facebook or Instagram, and do not follow them, as everything they say is for their own gain, and to be hurtful towards me. I will not allow them to make me suffer. I am healthy, happy, and as content as can be under the circumstances. My new life is sound and protected despite their best efforts.

I understand that some people may have different views, but this is my truth.

Samantha
🌺
So sorry what you have been through and cant begin to imagine the pain this woman has caused you. Stay strong and keep your head up high. A narcissist cannot stand the person they have tried to destroy succeeding and getting on with their life. So happy that you have found someone to do this with. Much love xxx

Reactions: 10
Just to queary, Sams letter is obviously very differently written than the petition, the letter on page 14 mentions using paypal donations to fund the legal battle for the boys, however i don’t think the paypal was set up then was it?

Also, as a fan who is now on the fence, Rach, explain the money for gods sake!

Reactions: 1
I think Rachel has purposely put up a very spiteful video on her Insta stories now involving Issac giving her a head massage. The more she keeps reading on here the more her true colours continue to shine through.

Reactions: 22
Rachel is such a witch. Knows exactly what is going on on here and then shows Isaac off. She’s sick in the head.
He looks happy and at ease , that’s important to point out even if others (us) feel uncomfortable at his inclusion on social media and her reasons for doing so.

If she asked him to do it with the intention of giving a ‘duck you’ to the rest of us then she’s giving further evidence of what a nasty piece of work she is.

Reactions: 11
Samantha has provided identification and as far is I can tell I have no reason to doubt it.

The post has now been reinstated @ https://tattle.life/goto/post?id=359208

Thank you :)
I really appreciate all the hard work admin do to allow everyone differing opinions but keep the site legal and honest free from derailment and lies.
Also the support they give to members who need additional support or are being trolled.
Its far from the den of iniquity and hate site the anti tattle petition was about.
Thanks helen and team.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think Rachel has purposely put up a very spiteful video on her Insta stories now involving Issac giving her a head massage. The more she keeps reading on here the more her true colours continue to shine through.
Paying someone else’s child 50p to give you a head massage make you feel big and clever, Rach? There’s a word for you and I’m too polite to use it but if begins with C and rhymes with hunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I wasn’t criticising you 😊I just meant that although it can seem questionable one can get away with all she’s been accused of she has shown a devious side by blocking and deleting anyone that questions where their money has gone, it seems people locally are scared to ask her because she publicly outs them which in turn sends a large amount of abuse that persons way 😩
Oh hun I do apologise if I came across being a witch then. I didn’t think you was I was just saying. I thought my reply came across as me being as rude as hell then. 💗

Reactions: 1
He looks happy and at ease , that’s important to point out even if others (us) feel uncomfortable at his inclusion on social media and her reasons for doing so.

If she asked him to do it with the intention of giving a ‘duck you’ to the rest of us then she’s giving further evidence of what a nasty piece of work she is.
I am in no doubt that is exactly what she’s doing. If it was a genuine moment between them, why film it?

Reactions: 7
Samantha, if you are reading this this, I want to tell you that I understand. Actually, I don't because I am not you, but we have had very similar experiences and have ended up in the same situation - without our precious babies. I just want to let you know that there is someone else who can empathise on a very real level with you. There are far more of us in this position than anyone realises, because we are gagged by the courts and wouldn't risk anything if it meant hurting our children more than they already have been. I am in tears writing this, and have been on edge all day after reading your incredibly brave words. I am local to you, so if you ever want a chat with one who can maybe understand a little more than most, please message me. Sending you so much love and support. A fellow mummy, with the most enormous hole in her heart xxxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Paying someone else’s child 50p to give you a head massage make you feel big and clever, Rach? There’s a word for you and I’m too polite to use it but if begins with C and rhymes with hunt.
bleep.

It’s just a word and I wish women weren’t afraid to use it .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Once again, thank you to you all for all your support and lovely positive messages. It's so nice to finally be listened to after all the trauma and heartbreak. Any support or advice anyone can offer is more than welcome. I am aware that there are likely to be negative consequences to me finally having a voice, as they are such spiteful people, who are more than likely to want me to suffer again. Whatever, it can't be any worse than what they've already put me through. I am as protected as I can be, so let them try. If they do, you'll all find out...

Thank you all again.

Samantha 🌺

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Once again, thank you to you all for all your support and lovely positive messages. It's so nice to finally be listened to after all the trauma and heartbreak. Any support or advice anyone can offer is more than welcome. I am aware that there are likely to be negative consequences to me finally having a voice, as they are such spiteful people, who are more than likely to want me to suffer again. Whatever, it can't be any worse than what they've already put me through. I am as protected as I can be, so let them try. If they do, you'll all find out...

Thank you all again.

Samantha 🌺
We are all with you, you deserve and need to be heard. You have no reason to feel like you're on your own with this now. We will keep fighting for the truth to be heard. Much love ❤

Jesus christ! I came on here as I saw her latest story asking for someone to lay a carpet.. And thought isn't that what the donations are for!

Just noticed Samantha has joined us, I can't imagine what you are going through but what an absolute witch. When your boys are older they will see through this whole nonsense x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.