Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam. I hope you’re around and still reading that there is huge support for you on here. It’s natural that people may question things as with everything that’s gone on, it can make even the least cynical unsure. I’m local and I believe you 100% for what it’s worth. Please NEVER give up hope. It’s a sad truth that in family court, money is often king but they won’t be this age forever. They will learn the truth and, in my experience, despise their current family for the lies they have told them. I know that their welfare will be your priority but exactly as someone else said - keep records, keep letters, keep everything. Your boys will be with you again. Your children are your children forever, not just when they are this age. Adulthood lasts much longer and you will get to share their lives with them. Please keep the faith

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Not defending her at all but it doesn’t say she’s asking for it free, just someone with the availability to do it ASAP? That’s how I would read it
Yep, I agree with you, I was a little angry when I saw it 😂 but absolutely 😊

Reactions: 7
If all the people who have donated to PTWM to fund her lifestyle donated that exact amount to SM, she could definitely seek legal advice.
We need to make people aware of the situation without trolling. Something has to be done! If this really is Samantha, this needs sorting!

View attachment 29374

Use the donations Rachel!
Once more...
THIS
IS
WHAT
THE
PAYPAL
IS

FOR!!

I'm so angry 😡

View attachment 29377
Is this recent? Its very interesting to me. Cant say anymore (secret squirrel) ..ummm

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If all the people who have donated to PTWM to fund her lifestyle donated that exact amount to SM, she could definitely seek legal advice.
We need to make people aware of the situation without trolling. Something has to be done! If this really is Samantha, this needs sorting!

View attachment 29374

Use the donations Rachel!
Let's see if she pays for the floor through the donations she has been amassing just for this reason.... She should have a nice amount waiting to br drawn on... Unless she has kiss managed her funds..... How many women actually enter a refuge every year?? Many more remain at home use occupation orders, non molestation orders, have panic buttons fitted etc... She is a real shady lady...alley cat with dubious morlas at best....

Let's see if she pays for the floor through the donations she has been amassing just for this reason.... She should have a nice amount waiting to br drawn on... Unless she has kiss managed her funds..... How many women actually enter a refuge every year?? Many more remain at home use occupation orders, non molestation orders, have panic buttons fitted etc... She is a real shady lady...alley cat with dubious morlas at best....
We know, from previous research that an average of 13 women per refuge service, per YEAR are housed. So Rachel's "6 in a week" claim is fantastic* news 😍

*as in made-up, not brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agreed, my partner was told the stories re his father by his mother and didn’t see him for years as a child. As an adult we spend a lot of time with his father/fathers family and rarely see his mother because of it, unfortunately it seems similar for those poor boys.
My sons were told by my ex that I had an affair and thats why he left.....100000000% (thats a real percentage btw!) UNTRUE! He was the one who couldnt control himself around the opposite sex. Luckily I had the boys full time so they saw through him. Hopefully Sams sons will one day be able to be in contact with her and come to their own decision based on the truth however hard it may be to hear.

Reactions: 7
Rosie(several numbers)

You think it’s grubby here? Yet you went through the effort to make an account to do so? And will now probably keep reading here to see what’s going on, in this grubby little world. That’s cute.

What’s interesting is your take on the situation, and how you almost pedi-stool yourself for the fact you didn’t donate, and you weren’t in a position that you were so low you thought this lady WOULD indeed help you, like she promised. I mean, why wouldn’t you, she shared all these screen shots showing all these women she put in refuges, letters of help, her new best friends she saved repeatedly on her social media. But not you. Oh no, you are too smart, right?

Actually, many of us haven’t been conned by her on here, but we support those that were in such a bad place that did reach out to her and got spat out. We support those who donated thinking it was going to women and men in need.
If you read the LITERAL hundreds of messages I’ve had from people in the last two weeks from people telling me things that she’s done to them you would be horrified and actually feel physically sick. I deal with this kind of thing daily for work, but Rachael doesn’t. She has no right to deal with what she is doing and conning people. It’s disgusting.

Yes Rachael is VERY unwell. It’s a middle of mental illnesses and after what I’ve read, I don’t think she can blame this on a childhood I think is largely fabricated in her mind and books etc to suit her own agenda either. I actually think a long stint in a unit would do her some good.

So PLEASE keep your comments either to yourself or be more mindful to those that found themselves in such a bad place they got sucked in by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Sam I hope you’ve reached out to empen she can help you 💖

We are here and we believe you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. I genuinely did not expect any of it, I just wanted to make it clear to everyone that Seb and Isaac are MY gorgeous boys, NOT hers, however hard she tries.

I am not on Facebook or Instagram, and do not follow them, as everything they say is for their own gain, and to be hurtful towards me. I will not allow them to make me suffer. I am healthy, happy, and as content as can be under the circumstances. My new life is sound and protected despite their best efforts.

I understand that some people may have different views, but this is my truth.

Samantha
🌺

• Heart
Reactions: 110
When are they going to start saying 'Edie these are not your presents. You can't open them.' she's so spoilt.
That’s what I thought. She just cackled in the background like a witch. Josh deserves a bloody medal. She’s either moaning, laughing hysterically or getting one of the poor things to rub her trotters!!! 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a hyporcritical witch!!!
I know! Every mother deserves to enjoy motherhood even though she was allegedly responsible for a woman’s breakdown and preventing her from being a mother to her own boys.

Then preaches she’s all for mothers and women’s rights.

Makes herself everyone's saviour, the good girl, weak and defenseless. As someone said hiding in plain sight. Cant believe how different she looks either.
I’ve thought that also, I’m not for making personal comments about appearances as I’m just a plain Jane myself, however she clearly is Inlove with herself and she does look very different to when she started on social media... I definitely think she’s had a nose job, along with lip fillers her skin texture looks different as well.

Reactions: 9
once a cheater always a cheater my dear, what do you think makes you feel that you’re so special that he won’t do the same to you? You deserve a taste of your own medicine along with the hurt you’ve cleay caused.

I Love this, and oh so true, keep looking over your shoulder Raechelleee, you never know who's next and as they say the wife is always the last to know!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
When you become a wife you open up the gap for a mistress! That’s what they say, isn’t it 👀

Reactions: 9
She over exaggerates a lot of what she writes doesn’t she. She’s written a few times about children’s services making an “immediate” decision for her to leave the family home. My understanding is children’s services can’t make the decision to remove a child from their home immediately. Children’s services can ask the Police to take the child into police protection (which can be up to 72 hours) during which time children’s services will go to court to request for an interim care order if they determine this is in the child’s best interestS. I’m sure someone here will correct me if I’m wrong :) it’s been a few years since I did any child protection training :)
No you are absolutely correct! Social services has always been a career interest of mines especially child protection, also I’m sure they most definitely would have go to court in order for an intern order as Rachael said, they couldn’t just suddenly decide this in a meeting and give the go ahead without a court order if I’m correct, if I’m honest I feel sorry for her dad. He seems like he was a hard working man trying to provide for his children by working all hours and pick up the fall out after his wife walked out, I don’t agree with the way she was treated by her step mum but again you don’t know what to believe if what she’s said about her step mum is even true.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.