Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She replied to me earlier in her rant that has now been deleted. I'm not blocked from either of them so I'm wondering if there will be a long post at some point with screenshots of the pure evil I dared to ask with my name for all and me to see, and I've been left so she can send everyone my way.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She replied to me earlier in her rant that has now been deleted. I'm not blocked from either of them so I'm wondering if there will be a long post at some point with screenshots of the pure evil I dared to ask with my name for all and me to see, and I've been left so she can send everyone my way.
Her rant didn’t make the slightest bit of sense and made her look unhinged (and guilty!).

All people want is a fundraising update - how much has been spent and what it’s been spent on. There is a ‘donate’ section on her website and for whatever reasons people haven’t been receiving a monthly update so it’s Hardly an unreasonable request. However, PTWM cries & screams troll, bully, and makes up lies rather than be transparent and answer a simple question. Very strange behaviour if someone has nothing to hide or be ashamed of.

I think she knows that any further rant at this stage will just highlight to more people that she’s been fleecing people in the name of charity & DA victims.

Haha I’ve not been deleted either, though fingers crossed she does include me in her gallery of “evil” because I had a question left unanswered and I would very much like it answering plsss PTWM ❤

Reactions: 7
Oh honey. This is harassment if she does so. Somehow I think she's learnt her lesson from before as, by doing so, sent alot "horrified" traffic this way including me
Keep a paper trail. Screen shot everything. You may need it for the Police if it gets nasty. Send all the Screen shots to Kidscape etc too including the innocent questions you asked in a respectful way. I think I remember you. You've support here too.

Reactions: 12
Oh honey. This is harassment if she does so. Somehow I think she's learnt her lesson from before as, by doing so, sent alot "horrified" traffic this way including me
Keep a paper trail. Screen shot everything. You may need it for the Police if it gets nasty. Send all the Screen shots to Kidscape etc too including the innocent questions you asked in a respectful way. I think I remember you. You've support here too.
I've had nothing so far and I'm not worried if she does do it. It would start a conversation with a lot of people if she does because I am no troll and even said to her you cant shout troll when dont want to answer a question. It was deleted quite quickly after that

Majority of her videos is of her sat on her backside barking orders or having her lap dogs running around after her- when I was pregnant I was working 12 hour night shifts then I’d have a house to run and look after my other two children because some of us actually have to make an honest living for our lifestyles and don’t sit on our backsides stealing from hard working people, I can’t stand her the more I read about her the more I realise she is a self absorbed selfish attention seeker, I’ve never thought she’s anything special either nor josh for that matter 😳 they’re just two plain janes who think they’re something special, and her Instagram story today of Ethel next to that chocolate is she an idiot? Excuse my language it’s not my normal choice of vocabulary but I just can’t think of anything nice to say about the woman!

Yes I don't think he ever listens to a word she says. She was rabbiting on the other day and he was in the background in a towel admiring himself in the mirror! He thinks he's gods gift and how is he so tanned is he living on sun beds. They are both real trashy looking.

Or the talented Mr.Ripley (with less talent)
I’ve never thought josh is attractive, neither is Rachel for that matter, it’s always people who aren’t anything special that think they are gods gift 🤢

Reactions: 10
If she is all above board with the PayPal why does she not do a story about where the money goes?
The more this goes on with no explanation the more she looks guilty.

This is what I wrote to her on 30th June. Yeah, that’s clearly trolling her!! What an absolute liar she is, making out I’ve sent her DMs of hate. I’d have so much more respect for her if she admitted she’s misspent the money. Literally, I would just move on. However her continued denial and lying is possibly her most repulsive trait. It will all catch up with her I’m sure.

This was sent before she blocked me (she blocked straight after this message-go figure)

If she is all above board with the PayPal why does she not do a story about where the money goes?
The more this goes on with no explanation the more she looks guilty.
She is clearly not above board with PayPal. Who on earth would be concerned about donors questioning the whereabouts of their money if it was all legal and true?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think she deleted her rant because it was full of lies, Josh and her “team” probably advised her to as it would turn more of her followers to search for answers and be directed here! Bet she is gutted that it’s been screen shot! 😂

I wonder how many of us didn't ever think about where the donations go etc until she did that first rant and signposted this page. It opened my eyes to so much. Even after the first day reading some of the comments on here i didn't really think she would lie about things. But then i've seen it with my own eyes the way she twists things and had all the inconsistences in the stories she tells pointed out i am now convinced she just makes things up. How much of her book is actually true? Also how uncomfortable i felt with some of her stories regarding the children it's shown me i was right to have concerns. I hope more of her followers take a look here ans see it for themselves too.

Reactions: 13
I wonder how many of us didn't ever think about where the donations go etc until she did that first rant and signposted this page. It opened my eyes to so much. Even after the first day reading some of the comments on here i didn't really think she would lie about things. But then i've seen it with my own eyes the way she twists things and had all the inconsistences in the stories she tells pointed out i am now convinced she just makes things up. How much of her book is actually true? Also how uncomfortable i felt with some of her stories regarding the children it's shown me i was right to have concerns. I hope more of her followers take a look here ans see it for themselves too.
I think it’s quite telling that her mum and sister stopped speaking to her shortly after the publication of her book. She said the relationships broke down because they were “toxic” but maybe they were just upset about the version of events publicised for all the world to read 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Can i ask the lady who posted the question? Did she or her admins contact you via pm?

I don’t know if I answered this but NO-ONE has contacted me. Either her, her husband or her ‘admin’ AKA the layabouts that usually lie around on her sofa.

Reactions: 15
If her PayPal was legitimate, why wouldn’t she do a story explaining or better still suspend funding until a charity had been set up, and then advise followers when it was so they could donate again? She just isn’t answering it, yet is living it up like lady of the manor with her husband, friends and family all benefiting from other people’s money!

Reactions: 6
I too only found this page after her rant on ig and signed up as was intrigued to why people were allegedly being so awful about her. All I can say is wow, I've really had my eyes opened. I've been following her for a long time and read her book. It was actually after reading her book my opinion on her started to completely change. None of it made sense and was far, far to vague. I am actually shocked that I was sucked in by it all and believed her lies. Nothing about her stories adds up and the fact she refuses to answer anyone's questions about where their hard earned money is going just shows her levels of absolute contempt for all her followers. One thing that I really don't like on here though are the personal attacks on her and husband appearance etc. Threre is more than enough that she has done wrong professionally and morally and no need for body or appearance shaming.of anyone. I know there are lots of angry people out there who want and deserve to know where all their hard earned money has gone and they have every right. I just think that by making derogatory comments about someone's appearance is not the way to go, and if we all stick together in this, surely someone somewhere will know how we can find out where this money has gone

Reactions: 30
I must have completely missed where it was publicly decided and planned here that there would be “trolling” of his Instagram?! I’m sorry but there was NO PLAN...
Just to jump in here for any new members,
Any messages planning to troll someones account, or anything of that nature would have be removed by admin.
(I know influencers tend to misquote users to suit their “bullying” narrative)

But these messages didn’t exist, at all.
I know Helen (admin) can confirm that,
like she’s had to do previously on this thread when the truth has been bent 😐

Reactions: 14
Only catching up now but I think until she has the baby there will be no use trying to get any info out of her as to where the money has been spent. She is using the pregnancy as an excuse for everything ATM. And anyone who looks side ways at her is accused of bullying. Everyone who has donated sit tight as this is gonna come out in the ultimate tit storm very very soon

I too only found this page after her rant on ig and signed up as was intrigued to why people were allegedly being so awful about her. All I can say is wow, I've really had my eyes opened. I've been following her for a long time and read her book. It was actually after reading her book my opinion on her started to completely change. None of it made sense and was far, far to vague. I am actually shocked that I was sucked in by it all and believed her lies. Nothing about her stories adds up and the fact she refuses to answer anyone's questions about where their hard earned money is going just shows her levels of absolute contempt for all her followers. One thing that I really don't like on here though are the personal attacks on her and husband appearance etc. Threre is more than enough that she has done wrong professionally and morally and no need for body or appearance shaming.of anyone. I know there are lots of angry people out there who want and deserve to know where all their hard earned money has gone and they have every right. I just think that by making derogatory comments about someone's appearance is not the way to go, and if we all stick together in this, surely someone somewhere will know how we can find out where this money has gone
yes agree I don't think what either of them look like matters at all. I wouldn't comment on someone elses appearance anyway. I did make the observation before though that he absolutely loves himself LOL gazing into the mirror, walking around in a towel , close ups of his crotch today we were treated to on her stories lol....but slagging does take away from the facts that there is defo something shady going on with the donations!

Reactions: 13

Yel

I think until she has the baby there will be no use trying to get any info out of her as to where the money has been spent. She is using the pregnancy as an excuse for everything ATM. And anyone who looks side ways at her is accused of bullying. Everyone who has donated sit tight as this is gonna come out in the ultimate tit storm very very soon
I agree, I think lots know about this story and are just sitting on it as publications wouldn't want to be seen as targeting a pregnant woman - even if she deserves it.

These threads aren't going anywhere and all the evidence is just waiting.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.