Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Tallulah even go to secondary school this year? I thought she was 10.
The visit seems odd. If she does go this year surely she'd be visiting with her school now and all her other classmates who are going there?
If she is infact going next year then don't visits with parents start around October time?

Reactions: 6
My daughter is school year 5 (10) and shes visiting secondary school tommorow for the first time, its a much more staggered process than it used to be (here anyway, im not local to devon) .

Does Tallulah even go to secondary school this year? I thought she was 10.
The visit seems odd. If she does go this year surely she'd be visiting with her school now and all her other classmates who are going there?
If she is infact going next year then don't visits with parents start around October time?

Reactions: 3
My daughter is school year 5 (10) and shes visiting secondary school tommorow for the first time, its a much more staggered process than it used to be (here anyway, im not local to devon) .
Oh it's definitely not like that where I'm from. My friends daughter is in year 5 and they've not done anything like that.

Reactions: 1
I’ve got a ten year old and we too are visiting high schools tomorrow. The application goes in beginning of September now.

If I need to at any point I will Not wanting to get too involved at this point. I don't want any trouble at my door as I have partner and children and also live pretty close.
Exactly, we’ve seen what she’s capable of with strangers so it’s important you protect yourself and your family 💖

Reactions: 1
It’s the children and their other parents I feel sorry for. Edie’s dad sounds like a really kind man and a genuinely positive influence on his child. If she was in a relationship with Josh when still pregnant with Edie I really feel for him. Fair enough it’s her body but when you’re carrying one man’s child it’s pretty disrespectful to be sleeping with another man even if said man isn’t married already.

I also have a 10 year old at the end of Year 5 and she had a taster session at a high school yesterday, had one last week and is going to another one next week. I’ve yet to upload a waffling status about my vagina on Instagram in response to these visits though #badmummy

Wow, so Josh has bought her more stuff today. Doubt he was out working as he managed to get home during the day to deliver said gifts. Alright for some 👌🏻 Now, guys, about those PayPal donations....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a tit childhood, and it taught me how to be a good mother. I don’t feel the need to ask for sympathy for it.
Also, my boyfriend has just text asking if I’d like a sausage roll from Greggs, so I’m going to screenshot the message and go and stand naked in the bath, take a picture, put the text and picture on and talk about how I once had piles. I’m sure my sons would LOVE to read that online.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Jesus I’ve just looked at the post on fb!

So not only has she mentioned her vagina and there’s a photo of her butt naked in the shower too.

Now I’m no prude at all but why has she mentioned her daughter who’s already struggling in the same post as these things.
Gaaah I've just rolled my eyes so hard at the post and comments, I swear I just saw my brain

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hang on a second... (sorry, I’m on the bus home from work and have too much time on my hands 😂)

Last night’s naked vagina infection bath mat post was all about how she had had to take care of herself from a young age and be responsible for bills and everything and she didn’t want that for her children etc...

How often does she post things saying that she’s forgotten to eat, she’s glad Josh is home as he does all the cooking and cleaning and looking after the pets etc and hasn’t she more than once put on her stories that Josh has sent takeaway home for her when he’s been out so she doesn’t have to cook?

Yet another inconsistency.

Reactions: 16
Hang on a second... (sorry, I’m on the bus home from work and have too much time on my hands 😂)

Last night’s naked vagina infection bath mat post was all about how she had had to take care of herself from a young age and be responsible for bills and everything and she didn’t want that for her children etc...

How often does she post things saying that she’s forgotten to eat, she’s glad Josh is home as he does all the cooking and cleaning and looking after the pets etc and hasn’t she more than once put on her stories that Josh has sent takeaway home for her when he’s been out so she doesn’t have to cook?

Yet another inconsistency.
I think that was the point of the post? Josh looks after her now so she doesn’t have to do anything. Ever. It’s almost like a weird parent/child relationship that they have rather than equals. He’s the parent and she’s like a petulant self-centred toddler.

Let’s not teach our children to be self-sufficient when they grow up but get a lap-dog slave instead to pander to your every order. Aim high girls 🙄

Reactions: 10
I really worry about tallulah,
rather than just anxious Racheale laughing at her mentioning that chickens/birds are the closest relatives to dinosaurs(which they are) She should have asked her more about it and it could have turned into a beautiful discussion where tallulah felt heard and invested in, but no she walked away in hysterics 😔
Why was this edited when it said nothing bad? Is being on the spectrum something negative ?! When 2 of my own children are ?!?!?

Reactions: 3
I think that was the point of the post? Josh looks after her now so she doesn’t have to do anything. Ever. It’s almost like a weird parent/child relationship that they have rather than equals. He’s the parent and she’s like a petulant self-centred toddler.

Let’s not teach our children to be self-sufficient when they grow up but get a lap-dog slave instead to pander to your every order. Aim high girls 🙄
But if she’s unable to remember to feed herself then how is she able to care adequately for their children? How is she responsible enough to be their safe space?

Reactions: 6
Just a thought about the narcissm thing. I think anyone who wants to get loads of followers is a narcissist to some degree anyway. How could you put yourself out there, selfie after selfie, story after story, without being a bit of one... everything I have is set to private as I am shy and do not wish to have the world look at me.
So for the likes of all of them, MOD and FOD, Meldrum etc- I don't genuinely think you can do what they do without being a narcissist. I am talking big accounts here, I know smaller ones who have purposes etc. R started with a purpose to a point with the DA stuff but it's been swallowed up in influencer crap and she is now a low rent mini MOD.

I also saw on Twitter she shared Cash Carraway's post about her book. Both like an embellishment!

I laugh about the comments about tattle being in hand. Assuming they're trying to get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) - police won't bat an eyelid and no harassment or slander has happened. They'd have to shut down reddit, gomi... all sorts... if they actually thought you could stop people just talking about someone. Quite bizarre. They know it too, they just write it so that it makes them look powerful to the followers who don't have the thinking skills to question it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.