Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it absolutely sickening that a young girls school life is now hell because of her doxxing people. Another person who's opinion has changed massively. The only reason I didn't donate is because I don't get on with PayPal so didn't want to use it, I was actually going to see if there were bank details if I could transfer too. More fool me. Actually shocked. I really liked her and thought yeah she gets it, shes normal and loves her kids even if she can admit that sometimes kids can be annoying! Such a shame, I really hope some solid evidence is found soon for all the people she has conned out of 'charitable contributions' the past 2 years or so.

Reactions: 9
Awful. Is this also a matter for Devon and Cornwall Constabulary too? It's effectively a hate /cyber crime now. Not also discounting the implications of Josh being a member of that force too.
I don’t think he’s employed by the police anymore. We used to see him in his uniform and his bio on insta states he’s a part time ornithologist

Reactions: 3
New here, also jumped ship. I’ve always found it odd the issues with the girls Dad, I may be wrong but in the early days Im sure I recall a post about one of the girls birthday parties that both parents attended and had put their differences aside for the girls. I’m shocked by what I’ve read on here and like many others was blinded by her lies and chose to ignore any doubts I had!! Thank you tattle for bringing me back to reality 🙏🏼
Welcome 😊💜

I’ve followed PTWM for a long time. I can’t believe how gullible and naive I have been. My eyes have been truly opened these past few days. I private messaged her about 15 months ago asking for advice re a close family member who is suffering from DA. It was read and ignored, yet I still didn’t think badly of her. Now I can see how silly I have been. Thanks for rationally explaining and highlighting everything. The Josh issue of being constantly topless around 13/14/15 year old girls always unsettled me. The hero worship of Betsy. The tone of voice when speaking to/about Seb. I’m seeing her through new eyes now.
I’ve always thought Betsy seems disrespectful and pampered by rachaele, the way she disrespects josh and rachaele just laughs is appalling, Edie is a beautiful little girl but sadly seems quite spoiled and pampaered as well and I have never liked the way she speaks to Seb, I still remember that time she put a video up of him falling of his scooter on his ramp and god bless him even though he was clearly upset and in pain he still moved his ramp out of the road, she posted the video with a big paragraph belittling Seb and laughing about it, I wonder how josh feels about the way she speaks to him? It’s bullying behaviour towards that poor lad, tallulah is a beautiful soul but is outshined by Betsy and Edie. I don’t agree on the over exposure of her children on social media either, the constant videoing must get annoying for them, I wonder how her kids friends feel about their children being at her house knowing she’s always filming? I just feel she’ll post absolutely anything for a bit of attention.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think he’s employed by the police anymore. We used to see him in his uniform and his bio on insta states he’s a part time ornithologist
Maybe he was sacked?!

Bloody hell, alright for some! I can't in good conscience accept a bag of second hand clothes from my best friend without giving her kids something in return, never mind all that.
I was able to afford a second hand pram only. The one I wanted was £500 but managed to get it second hand. Obviously as a parent I’d love to be able to spoil my children and give them new things but it just isn’t easy.
How she can accept such big items as gifts but then ask followers for second hand items for warriors is beyond me!

Reactions: 5
I’ve always thought Betsy seems disrespectful and pampered by rachaele, the way she disrespects josh and rachaele just laughs is appalling, Edie is a beautiful little girl but sadly seems quite spoiled and pampaered as well and I have never liked the way she speaks to Seb, I still remember that time she put a video up of him falling of his scooter on his ramp and god bless him even though he was clearly upset and in pain he still moved his ramp out of the road, she posted the video with a big paragraph belittling Seb and laughing about it, I wonder how josh feels about the way she speaks to him? It’s bullying behaviour towards that poor lad, tallulah is a beautiful soul but is outshined by Betsy and Edie. I don’t agree on the over exposure of her children on social media either, the constant videoing must get annoying for them, I wonder how her kids friends feel about their children being at her house knowing she’s always filming? I just feel she’ll post absolutely anything for a bit of attention.
Tallulah is the one who has my heart, honestly she comes across as so caring and kind hearted. She puts up with alot being the middle child but shes such a sweet old soul.

Reactions: 14
I was able to afford a second hand pram only. The one I wanted was £500 but managed to get it second hand. Obviously as a parent I’d love to be able to spoil my children and give them new things but it just isn’t easy.
How she can accept such big items as gifts but then ask followers for second hand items for warriors is beyond me!
I was lucky that my mum offered to pay towards my pram, but even then I didn't pick one that we couldn't have afforded to buy ourselves. We're the same, my kids get a treat here and there, but nothing over the top, and they are grateful for every single thing they get. They have never had things just handed to them, and I'm glad they see us working for things.

Reactions: 6
So to summarise
* It has been noted that financial donations have been submitted by individuals into a private PayPal account.
* Rachaele is unable/won't (delete as applicable) release documents to declare where said donations have been distributed.
* Donations of a personal nature (house) has been sent to same PayPal account as charity donations.
* So far 4 out 7 charities contacted has confirmed NO donation received from Rachaele.
* In the meantime she and her family are living like lottery winners.

And yet the sheep are still in denial. It absolutely beggars belief it really does!
Which charities have been contacted and have confirmed they did not receive any money?

She may come out and say she donated direct to warriors... Which is also really shady.... But Queen of shade....

Reactions: 1
I don’t think that the charities would want the negative attention that would come with them publicly stating that someone isn’t donating when they say they are. As we’ve seen, the followers of these pages will defend blindly (Clean Honest Livings daughter made a valid point about why this may be, under the rants section of her story highlights). So for the charity it doesn’t work in their favour to call people up on it.

The problem with highlighting this issue. You gotta be careful what we write, as if things go tits up aka a suicide; this site will get the blame because it’s easier to blame the truth than a goody two shoes who is actually lying.

Yeah, I think we should all stick to the facts and the publicly available evidence. It’s a tricky position to be in as the facts as they stand point to a immoral use of funds but it’s definitely a difficult situation to be in

I find sticking to the facts and not getting personal helps, yip sure we all have an opinion on parenting and could get emotional but let's stick to the paypal donations and the doxxing.

Don't add any fuel.

Reactions: 8
Social media has created monsters who can reach into the minds of vulnerable members of society within their own homes and squeeze every bit of genorosity from them.

I don’t know how these people sleep at night. To then cry and bleat about trolling and bullying ( when they’ve been named and shamed) when their tit fraudulent behaviour is highlighted is bleeping shameful .

Reactions: 4
I find sticking to the facts and not getting personal helps, yip sure we all have an opinion on parenting and could get emotional but let's stick to the paypal donations and the doxxing.

Don't add any fuel.
Totally agree with this . I don’t agree with commenting about her parenting style etc or calling names (not that I have seen this to much )

Reactions: 7
I’m also a lurker since Sunday and follow of her account on fb and Instagram and like others find myself on this site as she mentioned it, I’ve read all threads and can not see any mention of her baby etc and these threads have clearly opened my eyes about her and her family.

I did think to myself there is more to her then meets the eye as I did wonder how they can afford eating out etc it now makes sense.

Lucky enough I didn’t donate but I hope whoever did donate you find out where you money did go.

I still follow her to be nosey but most of the time I do this 🙄

I did like her in the beginning but now it’s all #ads and getting free stuff etc

I don’t know the details of his marriage and his ex wife but I really hope she doesn’t see what she posts.

I’ve been in a relationship with a police officer many moons ago and he kept his social media accounts as private as possible 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So........The question is......????
Answer the bleeping question.....No!!
Rachael, wtf has happened to innocent people's monies? No-one gives a duck about being called a troll, which evidently on here they aren't, when they are simply just asking for that ONE bit of EVIDENCE, which I'm pretty sure, no infact, I couldn't be surer, that your bank/accountant/mini statement (unless u've been depositing in charities in let's say,the last 4 weeks) could clear up.
But then u could be enjoying all this FUUUUUUCKING DRAMA ?????????

Reactions: 5
Hello. I got directed here from ptwm. I actually had her page on hide for maybe the past 6 months as i started to find her boring and although i initially related to her, i dont anymore and did start questioning if the things she was posting were entirely accurate or slightly fictitious. The page became unhidden on the day she posted about being trolled and naturally having my own doubts i instantly came here and lurked to read all the posts and have become quite enlightened. I actually feel like at one time i may have been slightly brain washed by the posts and blinded by them, firstly as a sufferer of a severe mental health disorder but also as a dv survivor still struggling to cope years later. In fact the reason for me posting right now is actually because i took a gander at her Instagram this evening and i saw a pic she posted where her hubby is kissing her forehead but also holding her round the throat. Its actually made me feel very sick and triggered. I wouldnt have expected someone working in the interest of people who have suffered dv to post a picture like that however innocent its intent. I feel a bit stupid for continuing following.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She's really shot herself in the foot by outing this site. Surely she should of thought that people would read here and learn that she twisted everything and has stolen a load of money.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.