Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also looks better with her mouth closed can almost see her uvula

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s something not right with her. She started off showing a tight knit family or support and love - now she she looks deranged, shows her kids being totally obnoxious and at times disgustingly disrespectful towards their step dad. She seemed to have morphed herself into the cool babysitter role - there doesn’t seem to be any moral parenting at all. I feel sorry for Josh - his wife acts like a deranged teenager

I think she did a good job in the early days of playing the vulnerable saint with a past which gained her a good following - we’re seeing the true side of her now. She is absolutely ruining those kids. Betsy is totally vile, she’s always snarling at her siblings or patronising Josh. Lula used to be a sweet little thing but even she’s becoming unbearable.
So different to get Facebook!! Her Facebook is still very much close family, kids piss me off, my husband is sexy don’t touch him or I’ll cry, I’ve saved 7 million pebbles from the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also can’t stand the daily post of “look what’s just arrived, I bought these gorgeous (insert name of something that’s quite expensive)” it’s constant. Lots of families who were initially drawn to her are probably genuinely struggling right now. Not to mention the “non-essential” deliveries.
She is a total twit

Reactions: 12
Just watched the latest story in wilbys room...why on earth would you film your eldest daughter calling her sister a witch?? Does she watch the videos back before she posts them, it was so awkward to watch who does she think is enjoying that??
I nearly replied to that story to ask her why she would film that? I chickened out though as I can’t be dealing with any back lash!

Reactions: 4
Oh Rachaelaeee, I don’t know what you see when you look in the mirror but it isn’t what the rest of the world sees
I can’t work out who she reminds me of but I’m definitely getting Little Britain vibes. Very blokey.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New Thread title: PTWM #29 Come on Rach enough of this rehash, finally just tell us what happened to the PayPal cash!

Reactions: 10
Have read through this, it's taken some time.

Yes, her motives and morals are beyond questionable but I don't see why lots find the need to tear the way she looks apart?

Reactions: 5
Have read through this, it's taken some time.

Yes, her motives and morals are beyond questionable but I don't see why lots find the need to tear the way she looks apart?
I dont generally. It's more "why get braces if they're going to actually duck your teeth up?" They were fine before 🤷

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.