Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her appeal is falling tbh. I also think that after years of lusting over J she’s discovering he isn’t what she built him up in her head to be.

Likewise perhaps he’s also discovering how destructive she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think there was a huge blow up at the dinner table, Betsy Burping and Tallulah getting upset and they both having a row, while Rachelele cackles and Josh tries to diffuse the situation, and everyone disappearing.

Reactions: 4
thread 7 was a spectacular tit show and I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if that’s when queen r joined us (I think that’s about the tattle rant time as that’s when I joined). Here’s a thought (please feel free to shut me down) but what if qwerty, empen or CHL (who I can’t remember 😬) were r and that’s how they knew so much? We all know r has to be the centre of attention and she would have so many of us giving her attention (despite it being bad) and hanging on to her every word. If I remember we all started questioning empen and qwerty and, if it was r, would make perfect sense why they disappeared - since they weren’t getting attention.

sorry if this doesn’t make sense but I’ve tried to make my point read well 🤣🤣
CHL was a real person who I still follow on insta but she has changed her name and now has a private account. Whether she was also the other 2 I couldn't say

Reactions: 1
I haven’t been back to the old threads to check but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t admin who ‘verified’ Sam but the likes of Empen and Qwerty who actually claimed that Quickfyre WAS Sam and she had sent proof via payslips or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
Admin posted a comment to say she had verified her account and they were satisfied it was the real Sam 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I know I’m way late to the party. How do you know Edies Dads name?I need to fill in background.

Admin posted a comment to say she had verified her account and they were satisfied it was the real Sam 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think they backtracked later and said they were provided with documentation I.e letter with name and address on it but that could still have been typed by anyone and you shouldn’t believe everything you read on the internet etc

Reactions: 7
So the RR wasn't actually filmed today. I presume it's from a couple of weeks ago. Is it just a rerun of one she'd already filmed?

So the RR wasn't actually filmed today. I presume it's from a couple of weeks ago. Is it just a rerun of one she'd already filmed?
There's a photo on her grid in that dress dated 22nd April. First time we've seen the ad.

Reactions: 3
There's a photo on her grid in that dress dated 22nd April. First time we've seen the ad.
That's what I thought too. Same bra hanging out. It's just the 'ooh Edie's Dad is here' like she'd squeezed a few minutes in to film it which is crap.

Can you imagine how infuriating it must be to have a phone thrust in your face all the time!! Josh just be absolutely sick of it!!

Just watched the latest story in wilbys room...why on earth would you film your eldest daughter calling her sister a witch?? Does she watch the videos back before she posts them, it was so awkward to watch who does she think is enjoying that??

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

PTWM #29:
Showing off with Betsy, aggravating Josh,
Constant advertising as running out of dosh.

This thread has moved the quickest ever 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That picture 😂 she 100% looks better 37 weeks pregnant than she does now. She also looks about 100 years older

Reactions: 10
There’s something not right with her. She started off showing a tight knit family or support and love - now she she looks deranged, shows her kids being totally obnoxious and at times disgustingly disrespectful towards their step dad. She seemed to have morphed herself into the cool babysitter role - there doesn’t seem to be any moral parenting at all. I feel sorry for Josh - his wife acts like a deranged teenager

I think she did a good job in the early days of playing the vulnerable saint with a past which gained her a good following - we’re seeing the true side of her now. She is absolutely ruining those kids. Betsy is totally vile, she’s always snarling at her siblings or patronising Josh. Lula used to be a sweet little thing but even she’s becoming unbearable.

Reactions: 14
I thought she only EVER wore Mumba bras and wouldn’t touch any others.... that looks like CK to me. 🧐

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.