Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, if only half of the stuff that’s been said on these threads is true, then R leads an extremely complicated life.

It hurts my brain just thinking about it!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She worked with Rs first husband (the abusive one) ex wife. R also had an affair with him and took him away from his wife and 3 kids. R was very abusive to him, stabbed him in his side and left a scar. R had numerous affairs while married to him, as did he. They had an open relationship and were swingers. She said she got with Es dad 2 months after his partners death and that's why the locals dont like her because of how she treated him as he is very well liked and respected.
B and Ts dad has a court case pending about the book that's why he hasn't commented.
That's as far as I got as it was hurting my head 😂😂😂
I think I’ll leave it. I have a weak stomach 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly, I thought my life was a mess. Not even a drop in the ocean compared to this mindfuck.

Reactions: 8
Of course, yet another paid partnership, with that overpriced placebo Rescue Remedy. Tbf, it at least looks like the “self-care” is working... 🤔😳🤢

EA707317-6259-4C20-9075-7BA0AAF3388C.jpeg
2543AF1F-DC0F-4EA2-9C7F-79795CAB22C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So basically...
She was kicked out of her home at 15 because she was a tear away teen, lived with her brother,he couldn't cope with her raving,drinking, drug taking etc and kicked her out.. fast forward a couple of years, she had an affair with a married man who had 3 kids under 5, married him, had 2 children, they both had numerous affairs while married to each other and also were both abusive towards each other, R allegedly stabbed him. She meets a very newly widowed man, has a baby with him within a year of meeting him. Has another affair with another married man who has children, takes him away from him family. Sets up an online persona and steals money from innocent victims amongst all the other things.
Not forgetting one of her best friends has been in jail for 6 years for smuggling cocaine.
That's what I got so far from thread 7
😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So basically...
She was kicked out of her home at 15 because she was a tear away teen, lived with her brother,he couldn't cope with her raving,drinking, drug taking etc and kicked her out.. fast forward a couple of years, she had an affair with a married man who had 3 kids under 5, married him, had 2 children, they both had numerous affairs while married to each other and also were both abusive towards each other, R allegedly stabbed him. She meets a very newly widowed man, has a baby with him within a year of meeting him. Has another affair with another married man who has children, takes him away from him family. Sets up an online persona and steals money from innocent victims amongst all the other things.
Not forgetting one of her best friends has been in jail for 6 years for smuggling cocaine.
😂😂😂😂
And that’s only thread 7 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So here we have Rachel’s tips for self-care during lockdown, which, as you can see, are totally relatable to anyone, particularly watching chickens and breastfeeding 🤦🏼‍♀️ Basically everything else she’s mentioned costs money. Apart from the showering, but tbh I didn’t need reminding to shower daily 🤷🏼‍♀️

626D560A-E160-45F4-83C5-16FCFD8D3C8C.jpeg
A407D29B-C7EC-437E-A3FF-0B396F17BE66.jpeg
C3F9BF93-C3B9-4C55-872A-F1CAB3902BE5.jpeg
0099880B-D00A-4FBE-8C9C-7D362ED73F30.jpeg
595492E8-A0E7-4AB0-AE3C-A6BA05140278.jpeg
730BC808-8EDB-4E03-A518-945AD19CDA87.jpeg
918583AA-B7A7-4A2C-9719-46B00089CADE.jpeg
F3E07C23-8330-491A-937E-FFCCCE69CBCF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
So here we have Rachel’s tips for self-care during lockdown, which, as you can see, are totally relatable to anyone, particularly watching chickens and breastfeeding 🤦🏼‍♀️ Basically everything else she’s mentioned costs money. Apart from the showering, but tbh I didn’t need reminding to shower daily 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 120807View attachment 120808View attachment 120809View attachment 120810View attachment 120811View attachment 120812View attachment 120813View attachment 120814
She looks awful, what has she done to herself, she used to be such a pretty woman. Now she looks ill or on drugs or something

Reactions: 17
God, if only half of the stuff that’s been said on these threads is true, then R leads an extremely complicated life.

It hurts my brain just thinking about it!
More like a soap opera! At the next Soap Awards, she’ll give Eastenders and Corrie a run for their money 😂

• Haha
So basically...
😂😂😂😂
Brilliant summary 👏🏻😂
No wonder she needs all the rescue remedy with that tit show.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.