Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, so from what I can tell is Butterflybaby joined in January. All posts seem normal and fine at start, but for some reason the last few have got a bit erratic and odd. For some reason they've set up an Insta account, as described by others. Doesn't help that the post yesterday didn't make any sense and Butterflybaby hasn't been seen since ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
There has always been quite a few poster(s) on here that seem to start off relatively normal and then their posts become increasingly bizarre. Remember the one who pretended to be Sam that was โ€˜verifiedโ€™ by admin during the CHL era?

Then there are the posters that start off with a detailed backstory about themselves which they seem to forget about as they continue posting and trip over their own inconsistencies. A bit like Rachel herself ๐Ÿ˜„

These threads never fail to entertain ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Whenever we start getting into conversations about something sensitive (Edies dad etc) someone goes off and goes OTT and de rails it ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well it's a while since we've had an odd one. Nothing will compare to the Empen and Qwerty era though ๐Ÿ˜‚ Those were the days...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There has always been quite a few poster(s) on here that seem to start off relatively normal and then their posts become increasingly bizarre. Remember the one who pretended to be Sam that was โ€˜verifiedโ€™ by admin during the CHL era?

Then there are the posters that start off with a detailed backstory about themselves which they seem to forget about as they continue posting and trip over their own inconsistencies. A bit like Rachel herself ๐Ÿ˜„

These threads never fail to entertain ๐Ÿ˜„
I only come here for the drama ๐Ÿฟ ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Must still be on holiday ๐Ÿค”
They must be the stranded Brits still trying to get home since lockdown started. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Seriously though, this thread is the gift that keeps on giving. You guys and the folks over on the Covid-19 thread are getting me through a tit time atm. I found out last night that I tested positive for the virus. Currently holed up in my bedroom and canโ€™t hug my kids. ๐Ÿฆ  ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My favourite was when Josh posted a story about Empen saying it was illegal to impersonate a police officer and implying he was on the case ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They must be the stranded Brits still trying to get home since lockdown started. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Seriously though, this thread is the gift that keeps on giving. You guys and the folks over on the Covid-19 thread are getting me through a tit time atm. I found out last night that I tested positive for the virus. Currently holed up in my bedroom and canโ€™t hug my kids. ๐Ÿฆ  ๐Ÿ˜‘
Aw no thatโ€™s tit :( do you know where you picked it up?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, work. Iโ€™m a care assistant in a nursing home. Weโ€™ve already had lots of cases and a fair few losses. :(
Hope you feel better soon! My maternity leave is ending this month so Iโ€™ll be going back to work as a care assistant, crapping myself!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Cleaning with Mario is comedy gold, well worth a read.

I hope you are on the mend soon xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.