Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just see this Flash tit she is doing is for SuperSavvy. I'm doing the same campaign. No payment, you just keep the products, but no doubt she is taken a back hander from somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ButterflyBaby set up an IG account basically to call out influencers, it was mentioned in here a few pages back around the time the whole Amy thing kicked off as she had been messaging Luxe and wanted to share the screenshots somewhere for tattlers. Her IG is follow by request so a few of us are now following her and now R all of a sudden has sent a request to follow too, no doubt to find out who the tattlers are.

Reactions: 6
Just see this Flash tit she is doing is for SuperSavvy. I'm doing the same campaign. No payment, you just keep the products, but no doubt she is taken a back hander from somewhere
Definitely got to be a back hander... theres no way she would do that just for cleaning products...she doesnt even clean 😂 hires a cleaner for that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks like a message request rather than a follow request. Though I’m probably wrong as I’m a complete technophobe.

Reactions: 3
I'm not following the group..and dont want to send a request but if butterfly posts what the message says..can someone screenshot it and send it me please so i can see what she has said 😂😂

I know we're not on subject of the amyplusbabies now but one things really bothered me.lifewithivycoco liked parttimescammingmummy post yet she going by apb wedding pics is a friend of hers.i don't know y it's bugging me so much

Her teeth also bug me I had braces 4 years and facial surgery my teeth never looked yellow! You know raecheeeeeele you can use a toothbrush with braces they even do special ones to go between the brackets.
Can stand life with ivy coco kerry she's a twit

Reactions: 2
This is too funny.
Rach & Josh Paranoid Instagram Detectives.
I love it 😂.
They should do a spin off account.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know about all the blocking thing as I feel Amy is really genuine but let’s be honest here, you can be anyone you want online 🤷🏽‍♀️ I messaged Amy the other day and I’m still able to see R’s account but I’ll keep you all updated
Me too, I don’t follow R but I can see her stories and posts, I sent Amy a message. I don’t know how R ha managed to work out who to block, it’s all gone a bit CSI!!

ButterflyBaby set up an IG account basically to call out influencers, it was mentioned in here a few pages back around the time the whole Amy thing kicked off as she had been messaging Luxe and wanted to share the screenshots somewhere for tattlers. Her IG is follow by request so a few of us are now following her and now R all of a sudden has sent a request to follow too, no doubt to find out who the tattlers are.
I followed this account but then felt like it mig be dodgy if R somehow got hold of it and could see who was following, so I unfollowed it. But as it was a private account she wouldn’t have been able to see followers. I would be wary if you are still following it and she is somehow blocking Tattlers.

Me too, I don’t follow R but I can see her stories and posts, I sent Amy a message. I don’t know how R ha managed to work out who to block, it’s all gone a bit CSI!!

I followed this account but then felt like it mig be dodgy if R somehow got hold of it and could see who was following, so I unfollowed it. But as it was a private account she wouldn’t have been able to see followers. I would be wary if you are still following it and she is somehow blocking Tattlers.
She really does hate the fact that she cant control here 😂😂 I can just imagine her pacing up and down demanding josh work it out and that she wants to single handedly bring tattle to an end 😂😂
She needs to get an early night

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She thinks deleting and blocking accounts will stop people questioning her integrity and about the PayPal money??
It'll all backfire same as the Tattle sob fest, and send more people over here. She's deleting people who haven't done or said anything to her.

Reactions: 12
I think because her engagement is low and not a lot of people are commenting she has time to go through peoples followers

Reactions: 1
Morning all, just thought I'd let you know, I've spoken to Samantha and I told her she has a lot of support from alot of people on here 😆 I said I would let you all know. She doesn't wish to discuss anything but is very grateful 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.