Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit how different does Josh look back then. He looks SO happy in those photos compared to now.
He definitely looks more relaxed and happier in older photos. He looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights lately and really uncomfortable, like it's all staged and the photo has had to be taken loads to get the perfect shot.
And lately when being filmed, he doesn't seem to want to be any part of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Today's thing that is bugging me..... if drinking in the house caused so much trauma to the children, why do her and Josh drink, what appears to be according to their stories, every night?? She also actively encouraged Betsy and her friends to come back to the house drunk. 🙄
I think it’s just another thing to suit their narrative of why they have the boys full time - Seb is “traumatised” around alcohol due to his mother’s actions, even though yesterday he looked fine.

Rachel and Josh clearly rely on people taking them at their word and ignoring their actions. I can imagine if you mentioned this on her page, you’d get a load of abuse from “fans” telling you “they don’t drink, you twit, it’s not fair on Seb”, even though they clearly do 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
They'd say they were showing him what "normal drinking" is like....getting so pissed you order random tit off the internet night after night?

Reactions: 9
Wow, her Flash ads just get worse! A speeded up clip of them apparently doing the exercises? Not even pretending to show other people how to do them anymore then? Just get the video over with as quickly as possible and wait for the money to hit the account 🙄

D422BEA4-2BAB-44DA-8DB4-EAB38AC602AB.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I was also interested to see how far back the “my boys” comments went, in reference to Seb and Isaac. June 2014 is the first reference.

Bearing in mind Edie was born August 2013 and in March 2014 there’s a comment saying she’s single, it’s very soon after meeting them. So possessive of those little boys :(

View attachment 119180View attachment 119181View attachment 119182View attachment 119183View attachment 119184

There’s also reference to “certain people” watching her account, so it seems to have been done to try and make Sam jealous, which isn’t a surprise. It amazes me how many people in the comments on her posts even now have to ask which children are actually hers.
When I was having a look March 2014 was also around the time that E daddy went public with his new relationship too

Reactions: 5
They'd say they were showing him what "normal drinking" is like....getting so pissed you order random tit off the internet night after night?
Getting so pissed you buy tit off the internet every night using other people’s donation money and thinking you’re Elton bleeping John. Honestly, how she hasn’t been held accountable yet I’ll never know. The dirty thief.

Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before but Josh’s sister just looks like a cow. You can tell by her whole manner that she’s not nice.

Reactions: 17
If flash pay her for these ads they need their brains testing. They are AWFUL. She literally couldn’t put in less effort, or look less interested if she tried. She just looks embarrassed. How humiliating 😂

And still 7 more days to go 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Josh's sister is the head witch. And rach just followed suit as they got older. You can just tell. His sister is vile..shes even been absolutely vile to josh on camera too. All her comments on certain posts have been nasty and vindictive. Her and rach are both suited.
And dont forget..hannah used to be in charge of the admin team at one point....
Says it all really

Reactions: 17
I think Josh's sister is the head witch. And rach just followed suit as they got older. You can just tell. His sister is vile..shes even been absolutely vile to josh on camera too. All her comments on certain posts have been nasty and vindictive. Her and rach are both suited.
And dont forget..hannah used to be in charge of the admin team at one point....
Says it all really
Explains why they’re friends. Twats of a feather flock together.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see in the latest stories she's posted her PO Box address - obviously on the beg for more free gifts. What a fraud.

Reactions: 20
Watching her life is like watching a poor spin off of ‘Westworld’ constantly trying to change the narrative 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Post your P.O. Box address accidentally on purpose?? I know it’s probably not her house but surely it’s still a safeguarding issue

Reactions: 5
Beggy Barbara... that was so obvious making sure she got that address in.
I hope people send her some weird tit now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Which is it - thank God for mummies, or “I’m lifelong traumatised because my mum abandoned me at 4”?

B1754495-980C-419D-B4BE-445CE0008D28.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.