Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds a bit wanky, but I try and keep the harm principal in mind - if my actions are not causing myself or anyone else harm then I don’t see why there should be a problem.

Writing here isn’t harming anyone, though Rachel may argue otherwise, it’s just voicing an opinion.

Looking at Edie’s dad’s profile... where’s the harm? It’s not affecting his life in any way and if all you’re doing is having a look at his public posts, it’s not harming you either.

I do think that the vast majority of people these days understand how to lock down their profiles on FB. I personally think that the fact he hasn’t speaks volumes.

There’s nothing about Edie (or the other girls) on there that you can’t see on Rachel’s profile anyway (and much more besides). As long as you’re not messaging him or sharing his posts or otherwise causing harm, I don’t see the problem 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not wanky at all lol, it makes sense ❤

Reactions: 4
Iv just had a quick glance over at the hinch thread... and my god..Rach thinks her thread is bad? This is tame compared to hinch 😂😂 they are brutal over there... although I am glad alot of members on that thread are now aware of R and her behaviour past and present 😂

And also..iv just looked at her highlights... she should have a DV highlight/charity highlight on there... instead she has ones of shagging dogs/js tit home cooking and her pretending to be thick and thinks it's funny.
Her advocacy really needs to be removed

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iv just had a quick glance over at the hinch thread... and my god..Rach thinks her thread is bad? This is tame compared to hinch 😂😂 they are brutal over there... although I am glad alot of members on that thread are now aware of R and her behaviour past and present 😂

And also..iv just looked at her highlights... she should have a DV highlight/charity highlight on there... instead she has ones of shagging dogs/js tit home cooking and her pretending to be thick and thinks it's funny.
I’ve just looked at the Hinch thread too... wow 😂

Reactions: 3

I first came over after seeing ptwm mention you all. I seen the light after reading on here. I loved Mrs hinch then seen the threads on her and now see her for what she is 😂 so lost track of ptwm thread you’ve got to be on the ball with the Mrs hinch ones they move so fast.. I hope more People read the truth .Also sent amy a message of support

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What the absolute fuckery is gone on there tonight the absolute weirdos.josh you horrible nasty sod..that poor boy and the venom in her voice the horrible nasty witch..real mums don't Do things like that you horrible twit

Reactions: 5
What the absolute fuckery is gone on there tonight the absolute weirdos.josh you horrible nasty sod..that poor boy and the venom in her voice the horrible nasty witch..real mums don't Do things like that you horrible twit
Interesting. I didn't read it like that at all. I saw the lad as being a bit annoying at that point in time (as most kids can be!) and the parents being not horrible, but more "can't be arsed".

What I did get from it was that both Queen Rach the Last and PC Leggings were both pissed and were definitely socially distancing from each other 😂

And she hasn't posted bugger all today apart from the ads she was meant to, so now she's squiffy enough to poke her toe in the Insta water after all the drama and bad feeling she created yesterday.

Reactions: 6
No one really knows! He was a wildlife police officer but had a role change and no one really knows for sure! People have suggested maybe a call handler for 101?

With regards to the boys mum, we get random people pop in every now and then with little bits of info about her but again nothing solid! Apparently she's a alcoholic who had a massive crash with a bus but still works as a nurse for the NHS and pays them £900 a month?! Her FB profile is open and she posts alot to the boys.

Can someone please direct me to the open facebook profile? I cant find it. Useless I know!

Interesting. I didn't read it like that at all. I saw the lad as being a bit annoying at that point in time (as most kids can be!) and the parents being not horrible, but more "can't be arsed".

What I did get from it was that both Queen Rach the Last and PC Leggings were both pissed and were definitely socially distancing from each other 😂

And she hasn't posted bugger all today apart from the ads she was meant to, so now she's squiffy enough to poke her toe in the Insta water after all the drama and bad feeling she created yesterday.
Both drinking? Does she not say in her book that only one of them ever drinks in front of the boys due to their previous experience?

Both drinking? Does she not say in her book that only one of them ever drinks in front of the boys due to their previous experience?
Yes she's said this a few times. Seb was apparently so traumatised about people drinking they made sure they didn't do it in front of him, that changed to only one of them will drink. Although josh is never not drinking, you would think if his son really was so traumatised by the sight of people drinking he wouldn't do that to his son

Reactions: 15
Had a very quiet evening yesterday as my kids actually went to bed on time 🤣 so I did a bit of scrolling on Rachel’s Instagram. This photo was posted twice - the second time she is clearly making out its a new photo 🙄 more evidence that she’s a liar 🤥

3835FCE3-A78C-493F-80CC-30FC84D8357D.jpeg
BB4A28E4-F867-4003-95F1-ED357CD9F401.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Congratulations! 💕

On a slightly different note, there was mention on bbc news either last night or this morning where they mentioned the increase in the number of murders from domestic violence since the lockdown began (I can’t remember the numbers, but it’s a big jump.) There have been numerous articles online on the subject.
PTWM hasn’t mentioned it!
I'm sure she will mention it once she reads it on here....

Reactions: 7
There’s something about them both that is just so weird. I’ve always thought S&I are really awkward around beak face, they look like they are walking on egg shells around her. He flinched twice while sat next to her. And I hate to say it but josh just screams bullied at school, joined the army because he didn’t know what else to do and now spends his time picking at everything the kids say and do, or flipping them onto the floor by their fingers and acting smug because it makes himself feel better 🤢

I think something has happened to Winston! I wonder if the next long post will be about how he saved her when she was a single mum sleeping on a mattress on the floor after leaving a abusive relationship! Even though Edies dads profile tells a different story.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.