Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she spoke of having an abortion in her book, there could’ve been talk of a miscarriage but it was such a mind numbing, terribly written book, the finer details haven’t stuck with me.

I wouldn’t put it past her to compare baby loss to having an abortion
It was an abortion if my memory serves and then she called E a rainbow baby in one post. Yet another reason I thought ‘what did I just read’

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Anyone remember when she used to say things like ‘I’ve been offered such and such a holiday or thousands of pounds to advertise a product but I turned it down because it’s not what I believe in’? Aaahh the good old days!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone remember when she used to say things like ‘I’ve been offered such and such a holiday or thousands of pounds to advertise a product but I turned it down because it’s not what I believe in’? Aaahh the good old days!!
Yeah but I bet that was bullshit. She tried to say she’d been offered one worth £14,000 and declined it but I think that was in response to the PayPal issue.

Reactions: 8
Imagine when you were a teenager if you’d done a cringe video with your mum, the people at school would have ripped it out of you! Wonder if Bekindbetsy is such a witch they daren’t say anything!

Reactions: 12
Yeah but I bet that was bullshit. She tried to say she’d been offered one worth £14,000 and declined it but I think that was in response to the PayPal issue.
Yes I never used to believe her - my point really was that she wouldn’t be able to say that now because it’s blatantly obvious she’ll advertise any old tat!

Reactions: 7
Actual words from the horse’s mouth...

I had forgotten most of this!

214ADF2B-65C0-4998-BFDA-4D421DC219BF.jpeg

If you are concerned that people know where you live, be careful what you post!

7EC83583-632A-4810-9BCC-7AB2A12120D4.jpeg

Yes, she’s DEFINITELY careful about what she advertises 🤥

7C7F5FCB-B5D0-469C-8020-53BE9F182A15.jpeg

When asked to breakdown exactly what comes in and out each month, Rachel declined to comment and no further mention of an accountant was made. Many people who donated said their was categorically no newsletter explaining where their money has gone each month.

FC934F4B-DFF9-4173-9EBB-53D3499CA417.jpeg

How long is maternity leave? She’s not taken any leave from her accounts and was selling crap for cash days after Wilbert was born so I think if she was serious about this, it would have happened already.

B83F0834-E944-4B76-85B6-DE158977441E.jpeg

Bit dramatic, hun.

8DF10924-1B7E-47E8-BE8E-A4CD0CB1154A.jpeg

Not nasty? See if Amy agrees...

3C71B8EC-B4C1-40E3-8194-4460C09A9782.jpeg

Scarily, the biggest bully of them all has influence over SIX children.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
so someone using the information that she had put online found her address and personal info about her children scared her, but someone going up to her youngest daughter in a foreign country didn’t scare her?

it’s really not hard to find out where people live if you know the area they live it and they put on pictures of their back or front garden. Someone I went to school with put on a picture of their back garden and I recognised the building in the background, and so realised where they live. Why does she make out like someone literally followed her home from the shops to find out where she lived

Reactions: 16
Not sure why she would be so ‘sad that she had to justify her actions’. If you take public donations then you pretty much always have to justify your actions however sad it might make you.... Also, has maternity leave not finished yet? Or do ads not count as work?

Reactions: 14
No one really knows! He was a wildlife police officer but had a role change and no one really knows for sure! People have suggested maybe a call handler for 101?

With regards to the boys mum, we get random people pop in every now and then with little bits of info about her but again nothing solid! Apparently she's a alcoholic who had a massive crash with a bus but still works as a nurse for the NHS and pays them £900 a month?! Her FB profile is open and she posts alot to the boys.
thanks for this !! Clears up a few things - I’ve just stumbled across his ex’s petition online in relation to the ex and that also says a bit too x

Reactions: 4
Doesn't she claim to have lost a baby in the past? I would hate to think anyone would lie about such a topic but surely someone who has been through that would know that a smug pregnant photo is the last thing anyone who has lost a baby wants to see.
According to that post she has lost 3

Reactions: 1
All that needs sending to as many newspapers as possible. Charities are literally on their knees at the moment with all their fundraising events being cancelled and domestic violence is on the rise due to lockdown. Meanwhile she has time to advertise crap and set up YouTube channels but not do any of the things she promised to those who have or are still making payments. If enough noise is made someone will eventually listen.

According to that post she has lost 3
Reading my post back I realise it might make me sound really horrible towards pregnant women! (apologies if so) Full disclosure - I am actually in 3rd trimester of pregnancy with a rainbow after 5 losses, so no hate on pregnant women here, but if you're addressing that topic I don't think the photo you'd choose out of any you could go with is you happy and heavily pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven’t been on hinch threads for days so I’m going to have a look after my bath, see what they’ve said about part tine scammy mummy, some people are funny on there So can imagine I won’t be disappointed

Reactions: 3
Actual words from the horse’s mouth...

I had forgotten most of this!

View attachment 118614

If you are concerned that people know where you live, be careful what you post!

View attachment 118615

Yes, she’s DEFINITELY careful about what she advertises 🤥

View attachment 118616
When asked to breakdown exactly what comes in and out each month, Rachel declined to comment and no further mention of an accountant was made. Many people who donated said their was categorically no newsletter explaining where their money has gone each month.

View attachment 118617
How long is maternity leave? She’s not taken any leave from her accounts and was selling crap for cash days after Wilbert was born so I think if she was serious about this, it would have happened already.

View attachment 118618
Bit dramatic, hun.

View attachment 118619
Not nasty? See if Amy agrees...

View attachment 118620

Scarily, the biggest bully of them all has influence over SIX children.
You actually win the internet

Reading my post back I realise it might make me sound really horrible towards pregnant women! (apologies if so) Full disclosure - I am actually in 3rd trimester of pregnancy with a rainbow after 5 losses, so no hate on pregnant women here, but if you're addressing that topic I don't think the photo you'd choose out of any you could go with is you happy and heavily pregnant.
Huuuge congratulations to you lady 💖💖💖

There is one branch of tesco in UK that is advertising to those suffering from da, to make themselves known to a member of staff who will then direct them to sources of support. It's a shame it's not being rolled out nationwide, instead they keep paying torbays answer to jaws to make stupid pointless adverts. R reads here doesn't she?

Reactions: 14
That's lovely to hear ❤❤ I now have a 7 year old rainbow baby after 5 losses.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.