Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it says comments on this post have been limited. Does she vet every post to make sure it agrees, compliments or sucks her arse??
Why doesn’t she like a healthy debate?
I think I need to step away for a while, she makes me want to smash my phone up!
You also can’t comment at all unless you follow her! Censorship at its finest.

Reactions: 6
This is the one I use for ios, I recently used an android phone and there was one I used which was good, I've just checked and this app is on Android too, it's called anonymous story viewer
Thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve had a response from c&g, they’ve asked for further information which I have given them, including the PayPal and gofundme money and lack of disclosure and subsequent blocking and deleting anyone who questions it. Also mentioned the amyplusbabies thing and the abuse she received because of R’a actions.

Watch this space

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry was scrolling to find that same screenshot already posted of Js sisters face 😂 she literally didn’t crack a smile once and looked thoroughly disgusted 😂😂😂
To be fair if I had to look at her I'd make that face to

Reactions: 4
She likes to pretend she has integrity, yet did ad campaigns for Ryvita and the NHS healthy eating campaign while shoving her face with McDonald's. She advertised a massage mat while pregnant, that isn't suitable for use during pregnancy. Edie had a free Amazon tablet, yet we only ever see her using an iPad. She'll flog anything for a bit of cash. She'd probably sell off Josh's two boys if she didn't need them for her "perfect patchwork family" facade.
I notice all this tit too! She gets things handed to her that most mums would break their back working proper jobs to try and give their kids the same things. She had no appreciation for anyone accept for cash! Talentless, boring and a nasty bully! I hope brands realise that her ads are not genuine and cut her off.

Reactions: 13
I’ve had a response from c&g, they’ve asked for further information which I have given them, including the PayPal and gofundme money and lack of disclosure and subsequent blocking and deleting anyone who questions it. Also mentioned the amyplusbabies thing and the abuse she received because of R’a actions.

Watch this space
I hope they withdraw her contract with then and make her remove the stories.
Do let us know if you get a reply 👍

Reactions: 12
Laundry the "hambleton" way...ummm no love Isaacs surname is Marshall and his mum is Sam so stop the lies and manipulating that poor little boy...plus very telling that Sebastian is nowhere to be seen..thank God!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.