Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted them because she has realised they will send people to Amy’s page and in turn here.... just like her previous tattle sob fest. Fucked up there haven’t you rach?
Yay more people seeing for themselves that Tattlers are not horrific and vile 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 16
Right I’m off to bed. Night rach! I know you’ve had a tit day but don’t worry you’ve got your workout with the mop and bottle of flash tomo to look forward to!!! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cue flower delivery from follower (cough cough herself) to cheer her up over this 🙄
Can you imagine all the ‘gifts’ she’s going to get now from her fans and bestest friends ever :rolleyes: to show their support for her cos she’s just sooo kind.
What a loada bollocks! Desperate Doris

Reactions: 9
So after struggling for weeks to think of content as she was hemorrhaging followers, Jaws has now decided the best content would be... to start a turf war with another influencer. Obviously she couldn’t muster enough enthusiasm (or likes) through painting the fence, feeding the chickens or bullying her step-children so she’s moved onto bigger fish. This is where her IQ levels really reveal themselves. If she had the slightest whiff of intelligence about her, she would realise that people are different, with different trains of thought and opinions. To say someone ain’t your cup of tea isn’t BULLYING. It’s not being MEAN. It’s being mature enough to understand and respect those differences. As R has the mental age of an underdeveloped 14 year old teenager, she doesn’t get this.

Still living her stupid, chavvy best life.

Reactions: 31
I think that KDIL would be the first to admit she isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, she knows it and doesn’t care. So why should Ratteeth jump on the band wagon! Attention for herself, look at me I’m so bleeping anxious I want every Tom dick and Harry looking at me and feeling sorry for ME!!
I don’t follow KDIL, I used to and thought she was really funny but then it got too much so unfollowed. Simple as that. Isn’t that what they’re always telling us to do?
But from what I have seen of her I don’t even think that comment from Amy would have bothered her! She knows she’s not everyone’s cup of tea and owns it.

What PTWM done today was so bloody childish!! She’s made herself look like a nasty teenage girl and to think she’s got young daughters who see these reactions is really sad.

Reactions: 18
I think she probably only removed the stories because they were close to her paid Flash advert and she didn’t want to run the risk of their PR people seeing what an attention seeking bully she is. Though Flash don’t seem like they are particularly very fussy in who they use to represent their brand so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
[QI’ve had one gin and just bought a bleeping florist ffs, what am I like 💁🏼‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
We’ve all done it hun 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just working out with my
Flash bottle and I slipped and it’s gone up
My vag which is now sore and infected and my doctor just sobbed when I called him 😭
I’m just a huge sobbing mess 😭😭
Night night

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was just working out with my
Flash bottle and I slipped and it’s gone up
My vag which is now sore and infected and my doctor just sobbed when I called him 😭
I’m just a huge sobbing mess 😭😭
Night night
Sounds like one of KDIL’s ramblings!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I’ve not followed the stories of this witch for months and she was the reason I came to tattle in the first place 😂 got side tracked by Mrs M lol.

Bejesus what is going on with her teeth?? They’ve actually got worse has she addressed why this is? I had train track braces as a kid and know they can sometimes move a bit before the look good but hers aare horrifying! And idk if it’s how she holds the camera but her head looks so bulbous on a stalk neck. I don’t feel bad for pointing out she’s a disgusting looking human being because she disgusting on the inside as well and it shines through.

Poor Amy. I’m glad you are all supporting her as am I. I’d love to be able to comment on PTWM’s posts but can’t.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.