Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say I hope Amy's followers have messaged R but then that makes the nice people just as bad as her

Reactions: 3
I would say I hope Amy's followers have messaged R but then that makes the nice people just as bad as her
I just hopes she gets lots of nice messages from her own followers and friends and those of us who have sent one. So she knows she has a lot of support and hopefully more love than hate đŸ€žđŸ»

Reactions: 14
Pretty sure Ruthless Rotter will claim she’s had thousands, but will have nothing to actually show 🙄 Amy isn’t simply shouting troll, she’s showing the vitriol she’s being faced with.

Reactions: 12
Old queenie has deleted the stories.

she is like someone who walks into a pub sparks the argument and the walks out while everyone has a punch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What R has created through that incident is unbelievable. KDIL isn’t everyone cup of tea, if she can’t accept that then she has a problem not anyone else. What Amy said wasn’t even that bad.

Reactions: 18
I actually really like luxefamily5 - she’s unapologetic about her lifestyle and her children sweet. Having said that, I don’t think she is the brightest person out there and can completely believe that she has just lapped up what Rachaelele has told her and hasn’t worked it all out for herself.

The one person to blame for all of this is Rachaelele. She posted those stories knowing full well what would happen and has done nothing to stop it. If what was happening to Amy wasn’t so horrible it would actually be quite funny that this is exactly what Rachaelele accuses tattle of. Directly messaging someone to mock their mental health and slag off their children is wildly different to posting in a gossip forum and speculating about what she’s done with PayPal funds she has conned out of people. She boils my piss 😡😡
See I don’t like luxefamily5 but that’s ok I'm
Not going to start calling you names because in real life not everyone likes everyone and we all like different people x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh Rachael get off your high horse. You have been living off of the thousands of pounds in PayPal and go fund me donations you’ve scammed out of people. You belittle your husband. You exploit your children for financial gain. You have alienated a mother from her children whilst preaching about how awful parental alienation is. You have doxxed people, you send your pack of wolves on other people who don’t agree with you and just sit back on your arse and watch the destruction. You’ve spread lies about someone who donated and supported you for years because she dared to ask where her hard earned money went. You are morally bleeping bankrupt.
Amy plus babies said a woman who bares her minge on Instagram isn’t her cup of tea and she’s the bad one?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What R has created through that incident is unbelievable. KDIL isn’t everyone cup of tea, if she can’t accept that then she has a problem not anyone else. What Amy said wasn’t even that bad.
I think that KDIL would be the first to admit she isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, she knows it and doesn’t care. So why should Ratteeth jump on the band wagon! Attention for herself, look at me I’m so bleeping anxious I want every Tom dick and Harry looking at me and feeling sorry for ME!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think that KDIL would be the first to admit she isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, she knows it and doesn’t care. So why should Ratteeth jump on the band wagon! Attention for herself, look at me I’m so bleeping anxious I want every Tom dick and Harry looking at me and feeling sorry for ME!!
Ratteeth 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so I’ve followed Amy for a long time, she’s such a lovely, genuine woman who’s honest about the shitshow that parenting quite often can be.. I cannot BELIEVE the drama that’s come from her saying she doesn’t want to follow certain insta accounts????
just had a quick stalk of KDIL, PTWM and luxefamily5.... I really don’t blame Amy for not being interested in their content. Is she suddenly not allowed to have and give an honest opinion because she’s an “influencer”? duck that. Her honesty is the reason she’s so loved. This has made me really angry and upset on her behalf, bullies the lot of them!
It wasn’t even PTWM Amy said she didn’t want to follow! It was KDIL and others, and basically who can blame her? So Rachel was acting on behalf of her “mates” when she didn’t even need to get involved.

Amy stated an opinion in a totally harmless way, but apparently, because she has 30k followers, she isn’t allowed to express a preference. According to Amoral Anya, that is.

I also do not think Instagram removed the stories. I think Rachel removed them so there was no evidence of her input. I also think that’s why she didn’t outright name Amy in her posts - so she could play the innocent when it all kicked off, as she knew it would and intended it to.

Sadly, when I reported her account, and the stories, for bullying, Instagram just suggested I block her and I’ve heard nothing since. Blocking her won’t make her less of a bloody bully to other people!!

Reactions: 21
I know! I’m just in shock that R would whip this up over pretty much nothing.

Reactions: 6
Tell us how you really feel Han! To be honest I would rather see KDIL naked rather than dressed as actual 2005. The whole get up is very Etam.
Actually just laughed out loud at that đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł all she needs is one of those circle belts and she’s sorted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rach I write this message directly to you.

How do you feel that you set those “lovely followers” of yours on a new mum. They’ve targeted her children, her mental health, her appearance! how do you feel that you publicly tore down a woman to your hundred thousand followers. You’re exactly the reason people are afraid to have an opinion, because people like you switch and bully and gang up on those that are trying to be real. nothing Amy said was half as disgusting as your scummy little sheep. I think you have a duty to tell your followers that their behaviour is disgusting. Have you had any of Amy’s followers in your inbox the way your followers have targeted that new mother? My guess is no. Shame on you and shame on those that follow you. You’re like a bitchy school child “she said she doesn’t like my friend so I’m going to publicly tit on her” you’re nothing more than a bully yourself! Congratulations on building a vindictive little cult that pander to your every cry because god forbid they say it how it is, you’ll set your dirty followers on them then block them. Double bleeping standard. I’ve reported your insta for bullying. Sticking your beak in something that A) had duck all to do with you. KDIL is a big girl , I’m sure she can take someone telling her she’s not liked. B) wasn’t even worth getting a gang going

it isn’t karma for amy, it wasn’t deserved. I think you’ve shown your true colours and you’ve exposed what vile little cretins lick your arse! Nothing I’ll be associated with ever again ..... you’ve turned so many more people against you tonight! 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s deleted them because she has realised they will send people to Amy’s page and in turn here.... just like her previous tattle sob fest. Fucked up there haven’t you rach?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.