Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of interest does everyone on this thread follow her? You don’t actually have to follow her to see her stories, I would unfollow her if you are as it will piss her off to drop a few. Ps I don’t follow her 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
I've been off Tattle for a while and her Insta. Has she been actively spreading the awareness of abuse within households during this time?

And the book will be pulled probably or fail so miserably that she will never get published again. Tbh, Publishing houses will suffer immensely due to this ..Also her demographic are the ones who will financially suffer the most because of this situation.

Reactions: 6
I've been off Tattle for a while and her Insta. Has she been actively spreading the awareness of abuse within households during this time?

And the book will be pulled probably or fail so miserably that she will never get published again. Tbh, Publishing houses will suffer immensely due to this ..Also her demographic are the ones who will financially suffer the most because of this situation.
Not actively no, she has one post on her grid that she only uploaded a few days ago...and a link to a website in her bios that she said she would only keep there for a week! She had reposted the odd story... but that's very rare! Shes been more concerned about reposting stories from nhs workers and military wives and posting ads and pointless tit to retaliate to what's been said in here

• Angry
Reactions: 8
no one knows the circumstances of why she doesn’t see them. There are 3 sides to every story, in this case there is her side, there side and somewhere in the middle there’s the truth.
I always hate that phrase that there are three sides to every story. If it’s a factual story based on events that happened, there is only one side and that’s the truth. It’s how you, as the reader etc, interpret the information. In this case, some people will find the events unpalatable and some people will say ‘it happens,’ depending on their own standards of behaviour. Personally, regardless of an affair, I think using social media to take pop shots at one of your children’s/ step children’s parents is insecure and pathetic. No matter who is doing it.
Anyway, I was always on the fence about whether she read here. Possibly because I wouldn’t if I were her tbh. However, now it’s painfully obvious that she does religiously and does not give one duck about anything that has been highlighted. The woman has no shame. 😂😂 It’s quite remarkable to be that ignorant of people you may have hurt

Reactions: 23
I just went for a nose on Sams profile, J has definitely downgraded there! I know nobody knows the full story and R has proclaimed the boys suffered abuse of some sort but I can’t help feeling sorry for Sam. Can’t imagine not being able to see my kids especially with all of this going on!

Reactions: 8
im going to say no one knows what happened with the boys mum, and the 2 narcissists but i will say if anyone had taken my children and then flaunted them all over social media and treated them like s**t that i would be locked up because i would go to the end of the earth to get them back! And i wouldn't care what it took!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is there anything that she doesn’t make about herself?! 🤬
No. I would say if you went to Tenerife she'd go to Elevenerife, but more likely it would be "ah Tenerife, when I was 5 we were supposed to go to Tenerife, but it turned out my mum hadn't paid off the balance like she said she would, and instead we had to go to a caravan in Bognor, it was the worst time of my life. It rained the whole time, our caravan leaked, and my mum didn't pack me enough knickers so I had to hand wash them myself, every night before bed. Then when Betsy was born and I held her in my arms, I vowed that my babies would never, ever have to go on a tit holiday"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ugh everyone’s birth is different, everyone’s recovery is different, everyone’s pain threshold is different but she really needs to stop with this “brutal” caesarean narrative. Maybe it was for her. Mines wasn’t. All my friends didn’t find theirs brutal either. 23 years ago with my sister my mum had a terrible experience. However so many women are terrified of the prospect of one and I don’t think a blanket branding of it being “brutal” is going to help anyone. She was doing TikTok video dances like one week PP maybe use that as an example for it not being all bad?! SLICED IN TWO

Reactions: 26
Ugh everyone’s birth is different, everyone’s recovery is different, everyone’s pain threshold is different but she really needs to stop with this “brutal” caesarean narrative. Maybe it was for her. Mines wasn’t. All my friends didn’t find theirs brutal either. 23 years ago with my sister my mum had a terrible experience. However so many women are terrified of the prospect of one and I don’t think a blanket branding of it being “brutal” is going to help anyone. She was doing TikTok video dances like one week PP maybe use that as an example for it not being all bad?! SLICED IN TWO
I'll admit I still say "you know I was chopped in half?!" 2 months on haha. My C section for twins was bleeping brutal. I'm never going to say it was easy, not even to make someone else feel better😂 I lost so much blood and couldn't move for days from screaming in pain. There is no way hers was brutal 🙄 a dancing tiktok? I didn't tit for 5 days and couldn't get off my sofa for 2 weeks without someone helping me and was so anaemic I had to go back in. Absolute drama queen Rach. I am in a legal battle with my labour ward because they admitted bleeping up my pain relief and I was left with none for 5 hours on day 2. I wince thinking about the distress I was in.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She knows all the Karen’s will love banging on about their dull birthing stories all day long = lots of comments = lots of engagement 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell her therapist really has their work cut out don’t they? Completely self obsessed with no self awareness whatsoever 🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.