Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam marshall Devon on Facebook

Delete if not allowed
Honestly it doesnt matter what went on in the past... it takes 2 seconds to reply to her messages to let her know the boys are safe.
And all Rachel's posts about the nhs etc and she does this to an nhs worker... shes absolutely vile... how would she feel if josh ever did that to her with wilby! I really wish I could help sam 🙁 breaks my heart. And if you ever read here sam... please know you have alot of support in your corner ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did you know her?
Sort of. Both our boys were at the same nursery. We would sometimes have a chat and a coffee.
Funnily enough I was recently catching up with a friend who used the same nursery. She had moved out of the area and occasionally returns to visit family. She happened to see J and R in town and she thought R was Sam. (She doesn’t have social media so was oblivious to all the goings on) She said something along the lines of “My god what has Sam had done? she looks so plastic and fake, what a shame because she used to look lovely“
I obviously filled her in. Her response was “silly boy”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Every week she films their pathetic #clapforourcarers

You realise that includes the boys’ mum, yes, Rach?

She is also the military wife that you will never be and the mother of the two most lovely children.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That poor woman ... all she wants is to know her boys are okay, J and R not even allowing a text from her... they should be ashamed!!

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe they take £900.00 a month off this poor woman for child maintenance, if she is a nurse, she can’t be earning that much. The least they can do is allow her to speak with her children. I don’t understand how they have got away with behaving this way with her, it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe they take £900.00 a month off this poor woman for child maintenance, if she is a nurse, she can’t be earning that much. The least they can do is allow her to speak with her children. I don’t understand how they have got away with behaving this way with her, it’s disgusting.
whaaaat she’s giving them money ? But still can’t see her boys?!?!! That’s not right atall!!!!!
Not doubting she’s made mistakes, we all do but to be paying that and not even able to get a simple text back. I’m sorry but if I was their mother I’d be taking it further... I really want to get behind this woman and help her out so badly! Poor Sam

Reactions: 13
I wonder how many hours a day R spends stalking Sam's FB. She'll hate that we've seen it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This doesn't add up. My children's father earns 38k a year, we have two children and I receive less than £600 a month calculated via child maintenance. So unless she's a bloody millionaire..... How?!

This doesn't add up. My children's father earns 38k a year, we have two children and I receive less than £600 a month calculated via child maintenance. So unless she's a bloody millionaire..... How?!
No idea but that’s what she says on the petition she set up 10 months ago, it does seem extortionate. Sadly the petition only had about 9 supporters and was then closed. I can’t believe none of this made the papers when it all blew up big with PTWM.

Reactions: 5
She actually stated herself that she pays them £900 a month. And if I remember rightly she has also said she cant afford anymore fees to take them court 🙁 I dont think we are allowed to say anymore on her though

Reactions: 3
Wow I’m so shocked, Sam is beautiful. The complete opposite of R- in an amazing job doing something worthwhile and helping people, pretty and natural and her posts seem kind and thoughtful.
Whatever went on with that bleep Josh, he should let that poor woman know her sons are safe, at the very least!
I see she’s in a relationship with ‘Ben’ that was who R mentioned in one of the messages to someone on here who R thought was Sam.
I can imagine even though she broke up her marriage, stole her boys and put her through absolute hell that R would still be jealous of her, I bet she keeps an eye on who she’s with and what she’s doing just so she can stir it up a bit more.
I can’t even begin to imagine the utter heartbreak and pain S has been through. I can honestly say if it was me I’m not sure I would’ve been strong enough to survive.
R and J you are evil people who deserve nothing good in your lives after the damage you have caused. Total scum.

Reactions: 17
I’m not sure the £900 or the petition defo came from her. Wasn’t the petition written in a really strange way?

Reactions: 3
Wow I’m so shocked, Sam is beautiful. The complete opposite of R- in an amazing job doing something worthwhile and helping people, pretty and natural and her posts seem kind and thoughtful.
Whatever went on with that bleep Josh, he should let that poor woman know her sons are safe, at the very least!
I see she’s in a relationship with ‘Ben’ that was who R mentioned in one of the messages to someone on here who R thought was Sam.
I can imagine even though she broke up her marriage, stole her boys and put her through absolute hell that R would still be jealous of her, I bet she keeps an eye on who she’s with and what she’s doing just so she can stir it up a bit more.
I can’t even begin to imagine the utter heartbreak and pain S has been through. I can honestly say if it was me I’m not sure I would’ve been strong enough to survive.
R and J you are evil people who deserve nothing good in your lives after the damage you have caused. Total scum.
Oh yes! Rachel said “How’s Ben?” So clearly checks up on Sam despite having taken everything from her. bleep.

Reactions: 12
It’s also funny that Betsy is able to have an open account with a load of strangers following but Sebs is private 🙄 can’t think why that might be!

Reactions: 11
It’s probably why she’s so paranoid about ‘fake’ accounts. She thinks they’re all Sam trolling her.

1. She is too busy working for the NHS doing something worthwhile, unlike you Rachealeaea she’s not sitting on her arse all day being waited on hand and foot by witch boy.
She’s carved out a life for herself after your efforts to destroy her.

2. You have enough genuine haters on here that find you disgusting and try to call you out on your lies and scams. It’s not one person there’s hundreds that find what you’ve done abhorrent.

Reactions: 19
What a stunning woman Sam is, and proud that she’s an NHS worker. Don’t both boys look like her?! Prob Isaac more than Seb. What’s very interesting is how intelligent and coherent she is, I read some of her own messages and she comes across very clued up. Obviously I don’t like to speculate the ins and outs of people’s relationships but I think we can def conclude:
- Robbing Raquel is a poor man’s replacement for Sam, who is truly stunning and intelligent.
- Toothy Tina is a repulsive liar who tore a family apart, and karma will bite her very hard on her flat arse in the future
- Sam has fabulous teeth that are angled within her mouth and not protruding at 90 degrees.

Dunno who Ben Reed is, but bet he doesn’t wear leggings, and has his nuts firmly in place (and not Sam’s handbag).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I know we don't know the full story of what went on with the boys and their mum but I will say this...

She's clearly holding down a very responsible job, she appears to be in a stable relationship, her posts about her boys are thoughtful and caring rather than irrational and irate and she obviously has a lot of people that think very highly of her looking at comments on her posts.

That's not the sort of person that should be kept from her kids, even if she did have a breakdown and do some incredibly serious things (which we have no clue if she did or not) surely now she should be allowed some kind of access even if it was supervised. People have breakdowns all the bleeping time, especially when their husband leaves them for the local woman...

She really does have lovely teeth... 😂 having said that, compared to Rachaeaeaeaele, so did Ken Dodd...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.