Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any of you see Josh’s stories? Showing the army photos and proof of him being promoted in the army .. they DEFINITELY read here!!!! I think they get a kick out of it

Reactions: 11
Wow, she really hit an all time low today didn't she! If I hadn't seen the army wives thing with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed it.

Reactions: 8
What in the name of gods hell did she get out of sharing that video of the child in utter distress. I don’t care what it’s over, why would you do that to your own daughter 😩 Is she deranged? I have one a similar age and I have to ASK to even post a picture. They are children, not pets ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I didnt think she could get any worse... then the last 2 days have proven me wrong with the military wives and now mocking Lula... for her own mental health she really needs to put the phone down and have a digital detox. Spend quality time with your family without a phone in your hand and their face! Trust me...it works wonders for your sanity.
Shes just coming across looney and unstable now

Reactions: 12
Her stories were absolutely horrendous to watch tonight. The way she sneered at T’s distress with her younger daughter was sad, but to show the video of her crying was even worse. She is the lowest of the low and I’m sad that her girls will grow up with that for a role model. Where’s the empathy?

Reactions: 21
Talullah is the only likeable child she has and she certainly doesn’t take after the bleep mother. She’s got an hour to remove that.
I hope someone has screen recorded it for a nice case file against her

Reactions: 14
What in the name of gods hell did she get out of sharing that video of the child in utter distress. I don’t care what it’s over, why would you do that to your own daughter 😩 Is she deranged? I have one a similar age and I have to ASK to even post a picture. They are children, not pets ffs
Same. My daughter is 11 too, I have to tell her I’m taking a photo that won’t be shared or she refuses to be in them most of the time. My FB where I most often share photos has a handful of friends and we know/are related to them all. I wouldn’t dream of sharing even a pleasant happy photo of my 11 year old with hundreds of thousands of strangers, let alone a video of her sobbing. What a bleep Rachel is.

A disgusting vile piece of tit is what she is.
whoever the kid’s dad is, someone needs to message him or a family member and make them aware of the bullying

That video of Tallulah 💔 why would you even share that? She is a despicable mother. That girl is sobbing in her room thinking she’s done something wrong after her six year old sister punched her and she reacted, and half her family are downstairs pissing themselves laughing at her to thousands of people. Better start popping some of that PayPal money into the kids bank accounts ready for all the therapy they’ll need!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I feel sick if that is what it takes to be a successful instagrammer show your child’s distress to the world disgusting and heart breaking t is usually such a happy girl my son is 12 and won’t allow me to post pics of him on my personal accounts and I wouldn’t ever betray his trust, yet it’s us on here who are upset for her daughter that have poorly brains and wow imagine us having children as we discuss not troll this vile idiot 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I am absolutely heartbroken for Lula tonight. The girl already has issues with anxiety, she's probably worrying about this virus, not seeing her friends etc and probably really unsettled with everything going on and the one person who is meant to make her feel safe and secure has just ridiculed her on a public page. It makes me incredibly sad I just want to give the girl a hug

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Everything is about attention and entertainment with her isn’t it? Her poor kids don’t stand a chance

Reactions: 8
My heart breaks for Lula.

Why didnt Edie get punished? She admitted she punched lula which caused her to push her into the bus. Im sorry but if that was me I would of sent Edie to her room for antagonising Lula who was clearly upset.

I rarely comment but have been reading since the really early threads. I usually just watch her stories and roll my eyes. But I’ve just watched her stories tonight and I felt so uncomfortable. Yes, Tallulah may be really upset about something which, in the grand scheme of things, doesn’t really matter. But she’s 11 years old and it obviously really matters to her. And her mum and stepdad are sat ridiculing her, along with her little sister. I can’t even imagine how I’d have felt at her age if I was absolutely devastated by something that meant a lot to me and then I found out that my mum was just sat taking the piss while broadcasting it to thousands of people. I don’t get it.
THIS!
Sharing that video was next level and really unnecessary. It's ironic we teach children to be careful online and not to share things that others may not want online (such as photos or videos of others) and yet here we have a grown woman with no regard for her children's feelings and will share away without a second thought but apparently it's ok because she put some broken hearts over the video. It's NOT okay.

Reactions: 15
I’ve reported the video of T she shared, sure insta won’t do anything but at least I’ve tried.
I never really comment on this thread just watch and like but, I have reported it too. They won’t do anything but 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is actually disgusting. Laughing at her child’s expense and sharing that to 189K followers is not okay. Vile woman 😠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.