Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch the story where she begs him to get the army photos out, she actually says: “I want to be a military wife,”

This isn’t empathy for those struggling in a horrible situation, it’s regret that she missed out on the attention. So near yet so far.
Oh god. She really did too. ME ME ME ME ME. She's like a toddler

Reactions: 11
Watch the story where she begs him to get the army photos out, she actually says: “I want to be a military wife,”

This isn’t empathy for those struggling in a horrible situation, it’s regret that she missed out on the attention. So near yet so far.
How many times have we seen her calling him when he's at work and he has to come home because she can't cope on her own. She'd never manage if he worked away from home for days at a time, never mind in the army when he'd be away for months at a time and she wouldn't be able to phone him every 5 minutes 😂

Who in their right mind wants to be military wife. You can't choose who you fall in love with, the career comes with that person. She's far to selfish for that lifestyle.

Eta- she also claims her anxiety means she hasn't left the house without him in the last 4 year's. Yeah great military wife you'd be Rach 😂

Reactions: 15
Oh god. She really did too. ME ME ME ME ME. She's like a toddler
Lord she actually did and he got them out grinning like a lap dog with his tools that she humiliated him over. She’s now a fully fledged misandrist. How embarrassing all round 😑

Reactions: 8
I think shes stopped posting the DA stuff because the people she used to "work" have distanced themselves from her so she has no "victim" stories to make her own. They were all contacted numerous times by people on here and many denied ever receiving any monetary help from her. I'm no DA expert but even I can see that being involved with her would do nothing for your reputation as a safe haven when she sells stories for likes on SM.
Like many of you, I came here from the Tattle rant. I’d never actually followed PTWM but had seen various posts on FB when friends had liked or shared them. I always found her funny and relatable but more than that, I thought the work she did regarding DA was valuable and important. Even after reading all the stuff on here, I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt and believe that there was an explanation and she was a force for good but it seems that she simply no longer needs DV as her USP. I remember the first time I saw her describe herself as an influencer and feeling genuinely confused because she’d always come across as something other than that - something more. But money talks and it seems that now she’s raking it in from ads, even the questionable work she did relating to DV is no more. It’s no wonder people feel let down and duped.

Reactions: 19
I can’t see her latest stories as gramster is not working for me atm, which is probably a good thing for my blood pressure! Did she really say she wants to be a military wife??
watch our Josh she will be heading to the nearest garrison to bag herself her next baby daddy kicking you to the kerb and with holding custody.

As an army wife for over 30 years she needs to shut the duck up! Seriously I’m this close to breaking lockdown and drivingDevon to show her what she can do with her bleeping medal!

Reactions: 13
I was a military wife during the Gulf War - we were posted out in Germany and my husband left for the Gulf 2 days before my first baby was born. Military Hospital was 2 hours from our base and was staffed by Territorials sent in from the UK to replace the regular army doctors and nurses who had also gone to the Gulf. Pain relief was pretty non existent but baby eventually arrived and met his dad 4 months later. That baby is now a Royal Marines Commando and I haven’t seen him since Christmas. Not sure how R would cope with all that if I’m honest......!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I was a military wife during the Gulf War - we were posted out in Germany and my husband left for the Gulf 2 days before my first baby was born. Military Hospital was 2 hours from our base and was staffed by Territorials sent in from the UK to replace the regular army doctors and nurses who had also gone to the Gulf. Pain relief was pretty non existent but baby eventually arrived and met his dad 4 months later. That baby is now a Royal Marines Commando and I haven’t seen him since Christmas. Not sure how R would cope with all that if I’m honest......!
She was already saying Wilby wasn’t allowed to do it as she couldn’t cope 🙄

Reactions: 8
She will find that there is alot of people related to the military and alot of people she is going to upset by her selfish posts!

Just seen he smashed his nose with his rifle, wow he really is something else. Husbands pissing himself. Why does he seem like he’s not all there holding those tools saying now I’m a real man? He is reallly odd.

• Haha
Why does she think for one second her talking about warm semen is funny or acceptable, vile woman 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why is she surprised Wilby is obsessed with phones? He’s had one stuck in his face since the second he was born, poor kid. Probably get an iPhone for his first birthday 🙄 something to watch Octonauts on and set up his own Instagram profile to monetise 👍🏻

Reactions: 22
Why is she surprised Wilby is obsessed with phones? He’s had one stuck in his face since the second he was born, poor kid. Probably get an iPhone for his first birthday 🙄 something to watch Octonauts on and set up his own Instagram profile to monetise 👍🏻
Probably thinks it's his Mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Well if Lula wants a trampoline, she should have one! Don’t let a little thing like a global pandemic or national lockdown get in the way of relentless consumerism. Oh, and definitely buy something that could result in a broken bone at a time when the NHS is beyond stretched. Excellent life choices.

Actually, Rach, that was sarcasm. You should tell your precious wombfruit that she will have to wait for her trampoline because PEOPLE ARE DYING, and we need our delivery drivers for important stuff like delivering medicines and food to those that can’t get out (not won’t but CANNOT) and our NHS staff to save lives not treat kids who’ve been pissing about on trampolines.

• Heart
Well if Lula wants a trampoline, she should have one! Don’t let a little thing like a global pandemic or national lockdown get in the way of relentless consumerism. Oh, and definitely buy something that could result in a broken bone at a time when the NHS is beyond stretched. Excellent life choices.

Actually, Rach, that was sarcasm. You should tell your precious wombfruit that she will have to wait for her trampoline because PEOPLE ARE DYING, and we need our delivery drivers for important stuff like delivering medicines and food to those that can’t get out (not won’t but CANNOT) and our NHS staff to save lives not treat kids who’ve been pissing about on trampolines.
It's ok....she'll be "gifted" one in a bit and then they'll be "blessed"

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I found one in stock with delivery in 7 days in less than a minute.

After a freebie again Rach?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I found one in stock with delivery in 7 days in less than a minute.

After a freebie again Rach?
Of course she is... that's the only reason she posts things like that... wont be long before we see the #gifted Emma mattress... that she was reimbursed for

Reactions: 10
Of course she is... that's the only reason she posts things like that... wont be long before we see the #gifted Emma mattress... that she was reimbursed for
I will be sending an email telling whoever gifts her anymore tit exactly what’s she’s like and that she has plenty of funds to pay for stuff herself.

I’ve not watched her stories in weeks, I’ve pretty much given up on IG!! However, how long until we see this charity she said she was starting?? I honestly do not believe this is happening, I think it was talked about to detract from her wrongdoing. A friend of mine set up a charity and it took up a lot of her own time and money but she did it fairly quickly.
I think you have to be so transparent when you are a charity, there’s no hope she would cope with that!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve not watched her stories in weeks, I’ve pretty much given up on IG!! However, how long until we see this charity she said she was starting?? I honestly do not believe this is happening, I think it was talked about to detract from her wrongdoing. A friend of mine set up a charity and it took up a lot of her own time and money but she did it fairly quickly.
I think you have to be so transparent when you are a charity, there’s no hope she would cope with that!
If this happened I’d be shocked. The only money she has ever collected is completely unaccounted for even down to the Go Fund Me for her friend Eden very recently. I always found it incredible that people thought she raised money for Women's Aid. She collaborated with them to advertise their T Shirts. The money went straight to Tee Mill and Woman’s Aid directly. She wasn’t an ambassador as in representing them at events etc, she just advertised a T-Shirt and threw up a few posts. She has no evident skills to be able to go down a foundation charity route, nor would she offer the unpaid hours she’d need to put in for a non profit imo. It just doesn’t seem a viable option if indeed they rely financially on her Ads as much as she often whines they do 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.