Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe how she has droned on about the military and Josh’s long forgotten army days.

She’s not going to try to get her claws into the wives is she , what about her <ahem> domestic abuse charity🤔.

She’s a cold eyed shark , awful woman.
Shes already private messaged one and had a "chat" with her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She'll have a little dabble in anything won't she that might bring her some attention and followers...

Off the top of my head we've had domestic violence, women that are struggling to be mothers (mothercare story), dealing with stress and grief (the traffic accident story), the police, the homeless (the 'horrific' let's give a homeless man a tent whilst absolutely pissing ourselves story), the tag every business I can possibly think of situation, sleep expert, fibre expert, advice on cooking for vegetarians, pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding expert, being an eco warrior, education (my child doesn't need qualifications, they're kind. Plus now they're the class of 2020), anxiety and depression (roll out the rescue remedy), relationship advice, parenting advice and friendship advice. Almost forgot about being a bestselling author ( :rolleyes: )...

And now! Now we can all see a mile off what's going to happen. There is going to be something with military wives! Because she watched a bleeping film that's somehow made her able to relate to them and what they go through.

Come on....say you have the utmost respect for these women and how hard life must be at times to be a military wife but don't make out as though you can feel what they go through. Wheeling out all Josh's photos from when he was in the army doesn't mean you are a military wife, it's his past not yours, you self absorbed witch!

But here we go, another bandwagon to jump on...duck sake...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The way she talks about Seb is exactly the same way she talks about J most of the time. Like they’re tit and that their whole existence is inconvenient to her. Let it be Betsy wanting her mum to take pics of her in skimpy outfits and moaning at her mum for doing it wrong, R would just grin and repost her daughters slutty little pictures later like “my biggest baby is beautiful” and then maybe a full on essay on how amazing she is 🤢 What an unbalanced family.

Reactions: 13
She'll have a little dabble in anything won't she that might bring her some attention and followers...

Off the top of my head we've had domestic violence, women that are struggling to be mothers (mothercare story), dealing with stress and grief (the traffic accident story), the police, the homeless (the 'horrific' let's give a homeless man a tent whilst absolutely pissing ourselves story), the tag every business I can possibly think of situation, sleep expert, fibre expert, advice on cooking for vegetarians, pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding expert, being an eco warrior, education (my child doesn't need qualifications, they're kind. Plus now they're the class of 2020), anxiety and depression (roll out the rescue remedy), relationship advice, parenting advice and friendship advice. Almost forgot about being a bestselling author ( :rolleyes: )...

And now! Now we can all see a mile off what's going to happen. There is going to be something with military wives! Because she watched a bleeping film that's somehow made her able to relate to them and what they go through.

Come on....say you have the utmost respect for these women and how hard life must be at times to be a military wife but don't make out as though you can feel what they go through. Wheeling out all Josh's photos from when he was in the army doesn't mean you are a military wife, it's his past not yours, you self absorbed witch!

But here we go, another bandwagon to jump on...duck sake...
Honestly.. this whole military thing has really angered me... this is a subject she should really steer clear from. It's a very sensitive and complex subject. Coming from an ex military wife... shut the duck up...we dont need your two pence worth! Do not try and relate to it and do not try and glamourise it!! You watched a film....that is it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly.. this whole military thing has really angered me... this is a subject she should really steer clear from. It's a very sensitive and complex subject. Coming from an ex military wife... shut the duck up...we dont need your two pence worth! Do not try and relate to it and do not try and glamourise it!! You watched a film....that is it!!
Yes, she watched a film last night, that’s it!

Has she ever shown any interest in Josh’s former job before lockdown caused them to be housebound and watch the film?

She really is a leech.

Reactions: 16
So royal engineers are supposed to be trained in these departments. J has no tools, couldn't saw wood in half a few months ago and had no idea how to plumb a washer in.

And even more hilarious when he left and joined the police he was put on bird watch! Surely you'd put your army training in engineering to better use 😂
Not had anything to do with the forces myself (although I did watch an officer and a gentleman once so according to R’s way of thinking, I’m practically a military wife) but maybe the Royal Engineers have really good cleaners? Or someone to look after the chickens?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I live on a military base (although I’m a civvy) and found myself really angered by her new found interest in the lives of military wives.

These last few weeks have been tough on everyone, particularly the wives of servicemen on deployment. One of my friends is a nurse and is being asked to work pretty much 24 hours a day with a husband thousands of miles away and two young children to look after with no family near by and little to no support from the military family services. Shall I send her Racheleeees way for support and help? Shall I duck. The woman’s a joke.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The way she talks about Seb is exactly the same way she talks about J most of the time. Like they’re tit and that their whole existence is inconvenient to her. Let it be Betsy wanting her mum to take pics of her in skimpy outfits and moaning at her mum for doing it wrong, R would just grin and repost her daughters slutty little pictures later like “my biggest baby is beautiful” and then maybe a full on essay on how amazing she is 🤢 What an unbalanced family.
Did any one else see the shite she posted about not being able to post about Isaac and Seb much because of their mother or something???

Reactions: 9
She’s not glamourising it’s she’s utterly desperate to muscle in on the attention of it.
She’s only just seeing Josh military pics?

She tagged “this mama life” who must be so excited another insta mum has discovered her ( and stole her pictures). I bet they have had a lovely long chat about us “trolls”.

I think that sometimes josh is a knob, but can you imagine living in that house, with the laziest slobbiest wife and stepdaughters. You see him on quite a few videos, having a moan about coats in the living room Etc and catching sight of her phone and just grimacing. He tends to walk away when she’s filming it too. Like he wants to yell “stop bloody filming me” but can’t because her being a DA and all.

Reactions: 12
Well hasn’t she been a busy bee this week. I’ve seen her tag in numerous influencers and share posts (and they have ignored her 👍, so that’s at least something.) Yet the only post she didn’t share, which is supposedly her thing was Women’s Aid and M’Pukka’s. She has also failed to mention anything about the huge Home Office initiative in regard to DA. The press briefing on Saturday was in the majority just about that. Either she is of the grid disengaged OR avoiding the topic so that she doesn’t get flooded with cries for help. (It’s the latter, she does not want to do her bit at all, that’s painfully obvious and probably for the best. She isn’t capable of helping anyone.)

As for the pushing up Josh as an ex military. From what I remember he left the Army when Seb was born. Which is perfectly fine and a choice all families have to make. He did one tour of Iraq. I’m a military Mum and Sister. She has been seriously offensive in the last day. I can not believe that she actually said she thought wives should be paid for their sacrifices. It’s utterly disgusting to suggest that there should be a monetary incentive for marrying a soldier. Does that really cross people’s minds?

I also felt a little sorry for Josh as he had clearly never shown her those pictures and was enjoying her attention towards his past. Which she then exploited for the gram.
Is anyone else getting the feeling that she is pushing this Army thing because his ‘new role’ with the police doesn’t fit her fantasy perfect life? She hasn’t spoke a word about his current job for ages when she used to bang on about it every week. Now she is pushing out the Army veteran hero thing. She’s a lunatic honestly 😑

Reactions: 22
By the way, I watched contagion yesterday. So if anyone needs any advice from an infectious disease expert, look no further!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omggg did I just hear right “I wanna be an army wife” so she’s getting josh to dig in a cupboard for all his old photos and memories so she can say “I’m an army wife” SHE IS DISGUSTING!! no one who’s experience their partners WANTS to see their partners leave their lives , children , marriages so that they can go and fight for our country! you see it as a fashionable trend or a label... you need a massive slap in the face.

Reactions: 17
What is his job now??
I too am wondering why she no longer seems active in the DA stuff. Even if it’s just posting information on where followers can seek help. I saw in the news DA is on the rise so I’m pretty shocked she has not been active. I don’t understand. It screams she can’t gain from it. Ads are more important.

Reactions: 13
It’s a good thing he’s no longer in the army. Can
you imagine how she’d treat those boys if their dad was away a lot? It’s bad enough now, her obvious disdain for them.

• Sad
I think shes stopped posting the DA stuff because the people she used to "work" have distanced themselves from her so she has no "victim" stories to make her own. They were all contacted numerous times by people on here and many denied ever receiving any monetary help from her. I'm no DA expert but even I can see that being involved with her would do nothing for your reputation as a safe haven when she sells stories for likes on SM.

Omggg did I just hear right “I wanna be an army wife” so she’s getting josh to dig in a cupboard for all his old photos and memories so she can say “I’m an army wife” SHE IS DISGUSTING!! no one who’s experience their partners WANTS to see their partners leave their lives , children , marriages so that they can go and fight for our country! you see it as a fashionable trend or a label... you need a massive slap in the face.
This is what I meant...not only is it awful leaving their families...but the aftermath of when they leave the army is so difficult.. she wants to try that.... my partner suffers PTSD due to the awful things he has witnessed and been apart of during his time in the army..he has tried to commit suicide at least 4 times in the last year..he had continuous nightmares for 5 years..he jumps at the slightest noise of a firework and can never go to displays. It has affected his whole personality and affects us as a family every single day

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I never comment. This woman makes me mad . I’ve watched this since it was set up about her. My step mam had been ill 10 days , took into hospital 2 days ago and she was unconscious. No visible signs of corona. We have been told today she has it and has had a stroke , she’s on a ventilator . My dad can’t be with her. Neither can her son or me and my brother. We are possibly going to lose her and this Absolute twit is behaving like this. I just can’t comprehend it😢. Hi F off you dick of a woman ! My step mam is the most loving mam and grandma to her 7 grandkids. It’s not fair,

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s not glamourising it’s she’s utterly desperate to muscle in on the attention of it.
She’s only just seeing Josh military pics?

She tagged “this mama life” who must be so excited another insta mum has discovered her ( and stole her pictures). I bet they have had a lovely long chat about us “trolls”.

I think that sometimes josh is a knob, but can you imagine living in that house, with the laziest slobbiest wife and stepdaughters. You see him on quite a few videos, having a moan about coats in the living room Etc and catching sight of her phone and just grimacing. He tends to walk away when she’s filming it too. Like he wants to yell “stop bloody filming me” but can’t because her being a DA and all.
Watch the story where she begs him to get the army photos out, she actually says: “I want to be a military wife,”

This isn’t empathy for those struggling in a horrible situation, it’s regret that she missed out on the attention. So near yet so far.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.