Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s been quite a few Insta ‘influencers’ commenting on the increased incidents of domestic abuse during lockdown and advising people where to go to get help. The difference is, they signpost people to the experts rather than pretending they are the expert like Rachel does. I’d rather she did keep quiet about it - the last thing that’s needed is people emailing the Queen of Scam for help thinking that she can immediately place them in a refuge like she used to brag about doing.

Considering she’s ‘ambassador for Kidscape she’s also been very quiet re support for children during lockdown

nice work Rachel 👏🏼Too busy lounging about in her gifted sheepers, applying her gifted iconic make-up & eating her gifted tesco Easter eggs.

Reactions: 24
Don’t be silly, there’s no time for that today. It’s the day to celebrate Wilby has finally been put down for long enough to have a chance to reach a milestone! Didn’t you know him sitting up is far more important than her using her platform to do what she built herself upon.
Isn't she also using a high chair suitable from when your baby can sit unaided? 🤔

Reactions: 7
God did she really post such tit? Honestly Rach your followers must have short memories as last week you were all decorating gifted eggs. By the way did she declare that they were an ad? Or did she actually buy them which means her bollocks about “no eggs“ is a pile of poo?
That was her working :rolleyes: . It’s not like she would do that sort of thing with her kids unless getting paid for it.
You know how she loves to moan about hard she works, when in fact she’s doing what the rest of us do normally with our kids.
Nice little undeclared ad.
So Rach your kids did have eggs.

Reactions: 8
Christ, how quickly does Amazon deliver down there? Someone on here mentions on here Tosh doesn't have any tools and lo and behold a set appears!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She didn’t #ad it but it was a “paid partnership” as Instagram won’t let you post stuff like that otherwise. Yes, paid to play with her own kids.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 107669

So posting this is enough in helping DA victims? No context, no nothing. Explain you silly mare. Putting that in her stories (that disappear in 24hrs) means nothing!! How does it help the vulnerable amongst her followers?
The actual post has some useful information in it. Repost the info properly or not at all. She want's the praise about how she helps DA victims, but can't be bothered to put the work in.
Sorry to keep going on, but isn't that one of the reasons why she wanted people to give her money via PayPal? So she could dedicate her time raising awareness about DA? That obviously isn't what she's about anymore, so if she has an ounce of decency, she'll stop the PayPal money coming in if she still receives any.
@gynaegeek is a brilliant woman , follow her because she’s everything I’d want my children to look up to and aspire to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, Rachel has her finger on the Tattle trigger tonight , photos of Army Josh right there.

#shedoesreadtattle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I try to refrain from commenting on her looks but she’s really different looking from how she used to be. Like so different. Maybe constant lies keeping her up at night. Her whole face looks like it belongs to someone else.

Reactions: 9
I went to school with her 😊
She put a story out over the weekend that went something along the line of ‘if you’re ill and it’s not COVID we’re still here for you’, the way she wrote it was so considerate and meaningful , she’s terrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
duck off with your recent stories... dont make out military wives is something you relate to... you dont!! 🤬

Reactions: 13
“I worried about his job since we got together” had me howling. In case a woodpecker pecked him to death?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
duck off with your recent stories... dont make out military wives is something you relate to... you dont!! 🤬
Was Josh in the army when he was married to his ex Samantha? If so, not much empathy for that military wife -she tries to get Samantha’s children to call her mum and actively pursued her husband and shagged him behind her back when they were still married (allegedly 😉). She’s got such a short memory when it suits her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Pffft just showed my husband josh going off about military wives 🙈 he said no one actually says ‘left lieutenant’ and what a tool he looks 😭😭 (he’s been aro
‘Don’t give him to me, I don’t want him’

erm that’s your kid love, it’s kinda your job to have him! 🥺
your name 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pffft just showed my husband josh going off about military wives 🙈 he said no one actually says ‘left lieutenant’ and what a tool he looks 😭😭 (he’s been aro

your name 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂 omg iv only just seen that and had me howling 😂

Was Josh in the army when he was married to his ex Samantha? If so, not much empathy for that military wife -she tries to get Samantha’s children to call her mum and actively pursued her husband and shagged him behind her back when they were still married (allegedly 😉). She’s got such a short memory when it suits her.
Honestly she boils my piss...she contradicts herself literally ALL the time......

Reactions: 2

your name 🤣🤣🤣
Is that what he said omg. I’m actually wondering if he was just reserves rather than full time army. No one would get that wrong. There’s no end to this twats cuntishness. It’s not lieutenant unless he was in us army ffs certainly not left lieutenant. Unless he pronounced in left tenant.

So Racheal admires nurses and army wives just not the ones on here that she’s scammed and doxxed. And attempt to get justice for all her wrong doings??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is that what he said omg. I’m actually wondering if he was just reserves rather than full time army. No one would get that wrong. There’s no end to this twats cuntishness. It’s not lieutenant unless he was in us army ffs certainly not left lieutenant.
He’s been around US army all his life but still said no one calls him that..(also said josh looks like he’s been on drugs half his life lmao) absolutely ridiculous for her to be taking about him being away in the army like it actually affected her....they weren’t together then?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.