Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Sept 2017 I found my self in an unfortunate position in regards to DV . I came across PTWM page and saw she helped with DV stuff . I messaged her for advise and still waiting this day for a reply šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ not that I need it now . Sheā€™s clearly not bothered and just interested in her own self centred tit . Looking good for social media when in reality sheā€™s a troll looking attention seeking hag.
I had the same thing with her
i messsaged asking (begging) for help-any help
she asked for my name(which is on my insta),area,age and what had happened
i told her-got a few ā€˜aw babes you need to get out-Iā€™ll have a look at whatā€™s in your areaā€™
then nothing-stony silence
that was last aug and Iā€™ve heard nothing back
whats up rachelleeeeee?
was I not pretty enough?or the wrong age?not slim enough?
what she did was cruel and I could have been in real danger
but thatā€™s ok-as long as the freebies/PayPal cash just keeps on rolling in women you claim to help donā€™t bloody matter

ill never forget just how badly she treated me-I hope that karma bites her hard

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sheā€™s just truly awful and her daughters are going the same way nasty pieces of work the lot of them

Reactions: 8
Do you know whatā€™s ā€œwild to meā€?
Someone who collects money under the pretence of helping dv victims and then spends it on themselves.
Someone who refuses to answer when asked politely what the money was spent on and blocks and deletes and screams troll.
Someone who doesnā€™t have time to read every message from people begging for help but has time to make adverts promoting absolute tit. Who has time to put filters on their Instagram so people canā€™t ask what the PayPal money was spent on. Who has time to see every message about makeup, baby grows and other vacuous tit.
Someone who is a dv advocate and then speaks to their husband and step children like something they have stepped in.
Someone who proclaims to fight against parental alienation but has attempted and in some cases succeeded to keep 5 out of the 6 children away from one of their birth parents.
Someone who claims to have crippling anxiety but can happily post every detail of their life online.

Maybe take your own advice and donā€™t follow Tattle. Donā€™t keep track of Tattle. You donā€™t have to follow or stalk our every move. Please go and heal and go to therapy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My daughter messaged her 3x in 24 hrs 2 yrs ago about DV desperate for help she got totally blanked next day her ex smashed the house to pieces broke my daughters nose in front of her 3 children and she was pregnant to. This women is just vile. All for show her whole family is a circus show
Thatā€™s awful :( I hope your daughter and her children are OK now.

Reactions: 11
Hello again Spying Susan,

Itā€™s clearly obvious you stalk Tattle, just occurred to me that if you didnā€™t read here, you would literally have ZERO things to talk about now most of your content has dried up. Just to be clear, 26 threads relating to you on here exist because of the way that you have treated some of us, and also the fact you are a complete fraud. So before you start screaming troll, have a look within yourself as you are in fact the biggest troll ever. Iā€™m also glad that people are now realizing that behind the ridiculous eyelashes and teeth, you are actually a truly boring (altogether now)... goochcunt.

In other news, itā€™s a beautiful day and I can spend the next 2 days in my room binge-watching Netflix whilst waving to my beautiful babies who are with my mum downstairs (I canā€™t be with them in case I pass something on from work)..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Her story clearly aimed at Tattle is hilarious. If I went to a therapist and said ā€œIā€™m here because I want you to help me heal. I follow this woman on social media who I used to like years ago but now sheā€™s a total idiot. Sheā€™s a liar and a fraud and her life is a kind of car crash. I havenā€™t bothered to unfollow yet I just kind of watch her tit when Iā€™m taking the bus to work or up doing the night feed then I laugh about her with these other people on the internet who donā€™t like her. Itā€™s kind of light entertainment for me. Like a good witch fest down the pub. Heal me?ā€ they would tell me to get the duck out their office.

I always hate those kind of lines really. When someone is horrible to another person and theyā€™re like ā€œIā€™m not angry I just pity them. I feel sorry for them, I really doā€ no you donā€™t! Youā€™re angry because they were a dick to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not angry my arse. She doesn't pity us. She hates here because she reads here and knows (even subconsciously) that what we say is true. It bugs the tit out of her that we can see through the "obsessed" bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not angry my arse. She doesn't pity us. She hates here because she reads here and knows (even subconsciously) that what we say is true. It bugs the tit out of her that we can see through the "obsessed" bullshit.
She also hates that she can't moderate what's said here. On her page if she doesn't like something you say, she'll delete it and block you. She has no control here.

Reactions: 19
I'm sure in that picture of Betsy eating that vegetable bake she has in airpods?? Were they both not "advertising" some other tit headphones before Christmas?? I cannot believe anybody approaches her to advertise anything, especially when I've seen better quality videos on you've been framed from the 90's šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure in that picture of Betsy eating that vegetable bake she has in airpods?? Were they both not "advertising" some other tit headphones before Christmas?? I cannot believe anybody approaches her to advertise anything, especially when I've seen better quality videos on you've been framed from the 90's šŸ¤£
Yes this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Yep - on Betsyā€™s Instagram, the only time she isnā€™t wearing AirPods is on the actual advert for the other tit headphones. I wonder how many people bought those for their kids for Christmas on their recommendation and are now thinking ā€œhang on a sec, if theyā€™re that good...ā€

Theyā€™re either incredibly thick or donā€™t give a tit.

Or it could be a combination of both šŸ¤”

I cant bare to watch her stories atm.. it's just really angering me at how ignorant and self absorbed she is... I really hope more people are going to wise up and stop bowing down to her

Reactions: 10
Run out of content ideas and engagement piss poor?

I know! Chat about breastfeeding. Again.

That way, you can show your followers just how roly-poly youā€™ve become too!

šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Run out of content ideas and engagement piss poor?

I know! Chat about breastfeeding. Again.

That way, you can show your followers just how roly-poly youā€™ve become too!

šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
This is why I cant even watch.... says she has lost so much weight "due to trolls" then says shes "roly poly" then states shes a size 6-8..... great role model to your 3 daughters... and all the thousands of young impressionable strangers that hang off your every word! Shes definitely an Absolute goochcunt

• Angry
Reactions: 18
And how many breastfeeding bras does she need??? Suppose theyā€™ve all been thrown at her. She couldā€™ve given them to people in need as she clearly doesnā€™t need them. Oh and what does she look like in those leggings?? Pulled so far up sheā€™s given herself a camel šŸŖ toe šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.