Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanna be vegan Betsy eating cheese now? I'm so confused by the way she promotes vegan/veggie and then shows her eating cream/butter etc

Reactions: 10
View attachment 106065
instead of showing how amazingly busy she is (I'm Guessing she’s not as busy as me and earns far more money) she could quickly scan these messages for any obvious people in need. I spotted this instantly just on her story.
Thank you I’m glad u managed to get that screen shot I noticed it and tried but failed. Funny how she hasn’t noticed that considering she claims to help warriors. Let’s hope this person that has reached out is ok.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 106065
instead of showing how amazingly busy she is (I'm Guessing she’s not as busy as me and earns far more money) she could quickly scan these messages for any obvious people in need. I spotted this instantly just on her story.
First of all Rachaele - if it’s impossible to see them all then don’t offer the bleeping service. This isn’t you offering people free cupcakes then you run out so some don’t get any. This is women and children reaching out to you to help them escape life or death situations. You know how you can help victims of domestic abuse? Get a bleeping job in the service. Instead of lying about the couch all day and promoting overpriced make up.

Also you see every single message apparently fawning over you, your children, your husband, your marriage, your clothes, your home decor. Thousands of messages apparently. Yet these ones slip under your radar?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why is grandma dropping food to them still? Why would she make the BABY a bleeping massive tray of food and not mean it to be for the rest of them? WHY is Rachel such an annoying bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Im confused so she has thousands of messages that she can’t read but she can read all the troll 1’s 🤔
Is there another folder just for trolls then 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone messages her with a compliment she sees it fast enough. Or asking where she got an ugly item of clothing from. Or just a vase in the background that isn't even in focus or a jumper that you can see 1 letter of a word on, she sees the millions of messages asking where it's from.

Josh's mum shouldn't be dropping food round and it's ridiculous to suggest that all that huge dish of food is for a 7 month old baby.

What else is ridiculous is saying Betsy is desperate to be vegan. Someone who is desperate to be vegan wouldn't pour half a litre of double cream over their waffles (that I'm sure will have egg in too...) or eat the pesto pasta thing with another litre of double cream in and a whole block of mozzarella and they also wouldn't sit down and tuck into a vegetable bake that is clearly topped with a ton of cheese. They might not cut everything out straight away but they wouldn't bleeping gorge on it!

It's cool to be vegan, an eco warrior andkind at the moment, Betsy clearly wants to be cool. Sadly she is none of those things and just comes across as an entitled brat. Like her ridiculous Mother.

Reactions: 19
Ummmmm doesn't she employ a "PA" to help her run her "service"? Surely they should be tasked with looking at her messages and prioritising them? Or are they just tasked with finding her next ad deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm so pleased she's taking hints from here and now saying the latest ad was recorded before the pandemic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it’s a baby blended. That you need to shake while it’s blending. And it costs £40.
sorry, what’s good about it? You needed to shake it while you were using it. And steam the bleeping strawberries?
And it’s £40?
sorry what’s the selling point? What makes it better the £10 Tommee tippee one?

Reactions: 9
Just saw the story with Josh whingeing, wow what a boring bleep.
He really does have nothing about him, bless him trying to use all those big words though, aww cute.

• Haha
I commented on her picture of Betsy eating the cheese and she messaged me back saying shes not Vegan shes veggie 🙈🙈

• Haha
Sorry, but why does the blender have a test attachment that fits juice cartons? They are way too sugary for babies and sugary drinks should not be consumed through a teat anyway. I saw a photo of Tallulah aged 2 or 3 drinking juice out of a bottle, looks like Wilby is set to go the same way 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why is is she so bothered about how Josh claps? At least he was doing it, rather than being on his phone.

Reactions: 6
Why is is she so bothered about how Josh claps? At least he was doing it, rather than being on his phone.
The faces on them all really annoyed me, looking as if it’s so difficult to stand and applause for a few minutes. Horrible, horrible family.

Reactions: 7
And sadly you guys are the "lucky" ones... theres thousands out there who reach out for help..get caught..and get punished for it and even worse.... her replies aren't exactly protective incase the perpetrator sees them
My daughter messaged her 3x in 24 hrs 2 yrs ago about DV desperate for help she got totally blanked next day her ex smashed the house to pieces broke my daughters nose in front of her 3 children and she was pregnant to. This women is just vile. All for show her whole family is a circus show

I never comment. This woman makes me mad . I’ve watched this since it was set up about her. My step mam had been ill 10 days , took into hospital 2 days ago and she was unconscious. No visible signs of corona. We have been told today she has it and has had a stroke , she’s on a ventilator . My dad can’t be with her. Neither can her son or me and my brother. We are possibly going to lose her and this Absolute twit is behaving like this. I just can’t comprehend it😢. Hi F off you dick of a woman ! My step mam is the most loving mam and grandma to her 7 grandkids. It’s not fair,
I’m so so sorry, sending lots of love and prayers at this truly awful time

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Hasn't time to read all the messages but can read here and know you've been called a goochcunt and text your mates about it in less than an hour.

Why you lying for Rach?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.