Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Sept 2017 I found my self in an unfortunate position in regards to DV . I came across PTWM page and saw she helped with DV stuff . I messaged her for advise and still waiting this day for a reply 😂😂😂 not that I need it now . She’s clearly not bothered and just interested in her own self centred tit . Looking good for social media when in reality she’s a troll looking attention seeking hag.
This makes me so bleeping angry. There are people out there in desperate need of help who reach out and just get ignored. When she's doing one of her long, drawn out, emotional posts she will say "it makes my heart hurt" bleeping bullshit does it, how can she sleep at night knowing that people are asking for help and she's not even bothered to set up an auto reply saying "here are some links that might be helpful" or something. I'm glad you're in a better place now, but she's an absolute joke for not providing any help at all when you needed it.

Reactions: 17
If I’d set myself up as an influencer championing a cause and campaigning about something like DV, I’d make sure I replied to every single message I got, even if it meant staying up until the small hours.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely!

We moved into our current house a week before Xmas and on 20th Dec we received loads of ‘Welcome to your new home’ cards from our neighbours, which was really lovely. I kinda felt like I should thank them, so popped a thank you card back saying hi etc. Two days later they all sent a Xmas card and I was like...”Maaaan I’m stuck in a never-ending cycle of cards.” Sending a thank you gift, to thank someone for their gift is like a cycle of doom and navel-gazing. Urgh.
I’ve never commented before (but been here since thread one 😂)... but she was gifted a gift... that she then gifted (or part of 🙄) ... and in return she got gifts... the world has truly gone bonkers!!
[/QUOTE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In Sept 2017 I found my self in an unfortunate position in regards to DV . I came across PTWM page and saw she helped with DV stuff . I messaged her for advise and still waiting this day for a reply 😂😂😂 not that I need it now . She’s clearly not bothered and just interested in her own self centred tit . Looking good for social media when in reality she’s a troll looking attention seeking hag.
Exactly what I got!

she replied to me though along the lines of “oh babe that’s sound awful” then sent me the link to some website. It was around the time she shared the story of the distressed mum in a car park and how she paused her day to help and calm her down.. I stupidly thought maybe she could have a heartfelt chat with me to get some weight off my shoulders as I was overwhelmed with a new baby and abusive boyfriend ... and as I had noone to turn to yet she couldn’t even spare a few messages. At first I was angry , then I felt guilty for burdening her with my problems but the way she came across to everyone I really thought she’d help me! Nope! Absolute fake. I’m so sorry it happened to you too and I hope you’re in a better place now, no thanks to R. I was in a group chat of a few girls that said she’d done similar to them and we found comfort in each other, without that I wouldn’t have got through problems I was having with my ex! It’s exactly the reason I came on here. There’s more of a support network on here than R’s sorry excuse of a DV advocate page... it’s all ads and “I’ve got a shittier life than you” stories whilst rolling in all the PayPal cash these days. She makes my skin crawl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
And sadly you guys are the "lucky" ones... theres thousands out there who reach out for help..get caught..and get punished for it and even worse.... her replies aren't exactly protective incase the perpetrator sees them

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She only started “helping” and promoting herself in that way to earn money through PayPal and gain followers until she had enough followers to command more money from ads than donations. She’s a disgrace. She never cared, she was never qualified, she will never set up a charity.

And now she can afford to drop £300+ on a mattress and hundreds on a washing machine IN THE SAME WEEK. Is this delivery going to be contactless? I hope they just dump it on her doorstep.
She bought it from very so its probably on tick unless she's angling for a deal

Reactions: 7
So do her kids just look after themselves or what?! You’d think with six of them she’d be run ragged not lying in her pit.

Reactions: 11
Oh she’s back doing her “I’m so funny I make myself cry with laughter” routine. Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker.....but here goes 😂
Number 1: She claims to be an advocate for DA survivors etc....but there has been little mention of this during the recent lockdown. (As someone who has previously worked with both the victims and perpetrators of DA, I am making sure that my social media has some mention of helplines etc at least once a day) Surely, as she has so much time on her hands she can lounge around all day, she should be able to post some regular content for her followers, lots of which follow her because of the DA line she portrayed at the beginning.
Number 2: Being guilt tripped into buying a £400 mattress for your child....this was a great opportunity to explain that these are difficult times for everyone (and potentially them, once the Paypal donations dry up and they will as lots of people will not be able to afford them soon. And even though PC Wren Wrestler is "at the top of his pay scale" £40k a year won't last long with their horrendous and extravagant lifestyle) and that maybe she could wait a few more months for a new mattress or even buy her a cheaper one!! Most children guilt trip you into a bar of chocolate, not spending £400, gives you an insight into Kind Betsy's mindset 🙄
Number 3: She goes on about supporting local...but then buys both the mattress and washing machine online. Did she even try and see if somewhere locally could supply them? A local company probably wouldn't be able to give her any sponsorship though 🙄
Number 4: She lives in an area that is predominantly tourism, thousands of people in her area are either out of work or facing a dark future financially, she has an ideal platform to promote local food banks, advice centres etc etc, but no, here watch me paint a bleeping wall 🤯
I get that people want to see the lighter side of life etc, but she has thousands of followers and could do some amazingly good work instead she's coming across as self absorbed, oblivious, money driven, vapid dick.
Phew!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
PC Wren Wrestler 😂❤

My friends Mum has had to order a new washing machine and they won’t enter the house with it.

Reactions: 9
She’s such an attention seeker. Whispering in her bedroom about a washing machine leak, Most of this stuff is very easily fixable, and sometimes you have to just deal with it!
One of our radiators upstairs started leaking, dripping water steadily through the ceiling into our kitchen. I didn’t need to scream for my husband, I grabbed a spanner ran upstairs and tightening up the valve that was leaking. He wandered up 15 mins later “everything ok?” “Yep all done”.

and her snorting, is not cute, it’s not funny, The neighbours must LOVE listening to her all day.

Reactions: 13
How does Josh not detest her? I swear he has Stockholm syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Such a great mum - happy to film her 15 and 11 year olds getting in trouble and share with thousands but as soon as Tallulah suggests Rachel is the culprit it’s “well I’m stopping filming now then”. Silly witch.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.