Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Why is grandma dropping food to them still? Why would she make the BABY a fucking massive tray of food and not mean it to be for the rest of them? WHY is Rachel such an annoying cunt?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Today is the first time her heart has hurt? How ignorant is she? People have died. People are suffering. People have lost their jobs. People have cancelled their weddings. People are grieving alone at funerals. People are dying alone. But Mummy Marshall is missing the grandchildren so it is truly a sad day.

Theyseemescrollin’

I actually think this hamper story is one of the most ludicrous I’ve ever seen. She gets sent a hamper of sweets and treats which she cherry picks from then donates and in return gets a load more sweets and treats that she also hasn't paid for....? And people are actually buying into this?? I’m actually more disgusted that she took what she wanted from that hamper first - the kilt I could maybe understand but surely she could have donated the teddy? She was like a vulture discarding bits she wasn’t interested in. It actually made me feel sick to the stomach and somebody needs to have a word with whoever sent the sweets and wine - I’m pretty sure there were more deserving candidates if freebies were on offer from them.

• Sad

Season25

Wow, i have been a silent watcher on here for a while giggling to myself at how spot on people are about this woman.

I logged onto instagram today and saw her first story ....the mattress.

Ashamed to say i almost burst into tears, i am currently waiting on a refund from a butlins trip so i can afford to buy my 3 year old a proper bed, it was our only holiday that has been cancelled due to coronavirus, we booked it last year so we could pay it off monthly as we couldnt afford the £380 outright but here is this woman flaunting the fact that she has just dropped almost 400 quid on a mattress as if its nothing because of 'mum guilt' just makes me sick to my stomach

***Just edited to add my daughter hasnt been sleeping on the floor 🤣 she was still in her cot bed which was fine up until a month ago when she decided to be a superhero and break it!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She'll have a little dabble in anything won't she that might bring her some attention and followers...

Off the top of my head we've had domestic violence, women that are struggling to be mothers (mothercare story), dealing with stress and grief (the traffic accident story), the police, the homeless (the 'horrific' let's give a homeless man a tent whilst absolutely pissing ourselves story), the tag every business I can possibly think of situation, sleep expert, fibre expert, advice on cooking for vegetarians, pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding expert, being an eco warrior, education (my child doesn't need qualifications, they're kind. Plus now they're the class of 2020), anxiety and depression (roll out the rescue remedy), relationship advice, parenting advice and friendship advice. Almost forgot about being a bestselling author ( :rolleyes: )...

And now! Now we can all see a mile off what's going to happen. There is going to be something with military wives! Because she watched a fucking film that's somehow made her able to relate to them and what they go through.

Come on....say you have the utmost respect for these women and how hard life must be at times to be a military wife but don't make out as though you can feel what they go through. Wheeling out all Josh's photos from when he was in the army doesn't mean you are a military wife, it's his past not yours, you self absorbed bitch!

But here we go, another bandwagon to jump on...fuck sake...
Honestly.. this whole military thing has really angered me... this is a subject she should really steer clear from. It's a very sensitive and complex subject. Coming from an ex military wife... shut the fuck up...we dont need your two pence worth! Do not try and relate to it and do not try and glamourise it!! You watched a film....that is it!!

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Sam marshall Devon on Facebook

Delete if not allowed
Honestly it doesnt matter what went on in the past... it takes 2 seconds to reply to her messages to let her know the boys are safe.
And all Rachel's posts about the nhs etc and she does this to an nhs worker... shes absolutely vile... how would she feel if josh ever did that to her with wilby! I really wish I could help sam 🙁 breaks my heart. And if you ever read here sam... please know you have alot of support in your corner ❤

• Sad
  • Heart

Tigger1

She was definitely sticking two fingers up by displaying that card on the table so prominantly. She just doesn't care.
I think she does care. Massively. If she genuinely didn’t care this site wouldn’t take up even 1 second of her days thoughts. She wouldn’t be thinking of ways to antagonise, she wouldn’t be messaging her friends about it etc. She literally wouldn’t give it a second thought. My guess is she is OBSESSED (joke) with this site and the fact she can’t control it and manipulate it. It’s true what they say, there is a thin line between love and hate but indifference would be the real way of showing that she actually doesn’t give a shit. Fact is she does.

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Is that ad a piss take?! Tesco online deliveries are limited to 80 items. My delivery this week is for my family of 5, and also some essentials for my MIL and SIL so that they don't need to go out shopping.

It's actually really tricky to make sure we get everything we need for the 80 item limit, and I certainely can't be putting Easter Eggs and loads of packs of individual sweets on it! (edit to add that I 100% have put one 6 pack of Creme Eggs on the shop...it'll be the crappest Easter Egg haul ever for my 3 kids ever but they know I'll make it up to them after this is all done!)

That's even before I rant about how people are fucking counting every penny right now (for a huge variety of Covid-related reasons) so being able to buy a load of fun,sugar-laden from Tesco just isn't an option.

Insensitive twat.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
The way the hamper was handled, the things that she fancied herself taken .....it was all very grubby.

She’s grubby.

• Angry

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I know teenage boys are often “Whatever, I don’t care” when it comes to their bedrooms but Betsy has her beautiful girly shed and Wilbert of course has the #gifted rainbow room extravaganza yet Seb looks like he sleeps in a Blackpool hostel?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Call me cynical, but I suspect she's after a deal or freebie with that mattress company.
Pretty sure, I've only just seen them advertising on tv, so maybe it's known in the Instagrammer world that there's a deal to be made??
Typical behaviour from her. She seems to have been after a Gousto deal for ages..
When she was after the light up sign, she 'enquired' if anyone knew of any good companies to order from. Lo and behold, she got one gifted.
Also, Tesco seriously need to have a word with themselves about the ongoing campaigns they've got with all these Insta frauds. Talk about tacky!
I’m howling at how much she persisted with Gousto and they just ignored her. Must have said “I don’t have a code yet” about 20 times. Tagged them in every post. Now she’s back to making pasta and sauce with Josh on the roasts 😂

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
I wonder how many hours a day R spends stalking Sam's FB. She'll hate that we've seen it 😂😂

• Haha

Kbird

VIP Member
If I wasn’t blocked I would go on her IG and politely ask her why a household with a policeman and other fit healthy adults/teens are using up valuable shopping delivery slots.
Why her elderly MIL and friends are delivering stuff to said healthy household.
I’d just like an open conversation to get her reasoning?

• Heart

anasophia1991

To be fair, if she comes out and says:

‘I’m a narcissistic bitch, who only used the premise of domestic violence to sell a shit book and sell my soul for followers so I can trick people into paying me regular monthly installments and I give them a blow-by-blow account of what happens in my house’

then I wouldn’t have an issue with her. Least she’s upfront and real. It’s just the PRETENCE which is so loathsome. Pretending she’s helping people, pretending she’s young and sexy, pretending she’s faithful, pretending she’s mother-earth, pretending everyone’s after Josh, pretending Betsy is kind etc etc. I’m at least 10 years younger than her, yet I would be embarrassed to behave that way.

• Heart

Thalassa164

The poor engagement on her last post shows that ppl don’t relate with her anymore. Her insensitivity and lack of tact will be her downfall. While I thought her scamming ways will do that eventually it’s a mattress .. we have a saying in German “Hochmut kommt vor dem Fall” roughly translated Pride comes before the fall or the higher you climb the harder you fall .. It keeps popping up in my head with her lately.

I am sorry to hear you had to cancel your holidays. I hope you can get your money back soon.

• Heart

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
There’s been quite a few Insta ‘influencers’ commenting on the increased incidents of domestic abuse during lockdown and advising people where to go to get help. The difference is, they signpost people to the experts rather than pretending they are the expert like Rachel does. I’d rather she did keep quiet about it - the last thing that’s needed is people emailing the Queen of Scam for help thinking that she can immediately place them in a refuge like she used to brag about doing.

Considering she’s ‘ambassador for Kidscape she’s also been very quiet re support for children during lockdown

nice work Rachel 👏🏼Too busy lounging about in her gifted sheepers, applying her gifted iconic make-up & eating her gifted tesco Easter eggs.

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Honestly my heart hurts for that woman. I had a massive downfall of depression when my girls dad was found with another woman... I did some very regretful things I had many regretful thoughts, I didn’t want to be a mum anymore, my girls went a whole day without eating because I spent the whole day staring at a wall. I ache thinking about the dreadful things I was put through, by him and by myself.

I honestly think I would have finished myself off if my girls were snatched from me the way they’ve snatched those boys from Sam. I just needed help and support and that’s what I got ... im working in healthcare and love my girls more than life , they’re all I have!!!

Sam looks like she’s doing so well and she should be proud of herself and I pray she sees her boys again, must be painful that someone like R is playing mummy to them. R treats them like pure shite, other than that they’re non existent in her life 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23