Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loevly

Sorry but as a mother, why would you share a video of your kid crying and upset with the world (clearly without her permission)?!

She is vile. All for attention.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Crazymum

VIP Member
I never comment. This woman makes me mad . I’ve watched this since it was set up about her. My step mam had been ill 10 days , took into hospital 2 days ago and she was unconscious. No visible signs of corona. We have been told today she has it and has had a stroke , she’s on a ventilator . My dad can’t be with her. Neither can her son or me and my brother. We are possibly going to lose her and this Absolute twat is behaving like this. I just can’t comprehend it😢. Hi F off you dick of a woman ! My step mam is the most loving mam and grandma to her 7 grandkids. It’s not fair,

• Sad
She'll have a little dabble in anything won't she that might bring her some attention and followers...

Off the top of my head we've had domestic violence, women that are struggling to be mothers (mothercare story), dealing with stress and grief (the traffic accident story), the police, the homeless (the 'horrific' let's give a homeless man a tent whilst absolutely pissing ourselves story), the tag every business I can possibly think of situation, sleep expert, fibre expert, advice on cooking for vegetarians, pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding expert, being an eco warrior, education (my child doesn't need qualifications, they're kind. Plus now they're the class of 2020), anxiety and depression (roll out the rescue remedy), relationship advice, parenting advice and friendship advice. Almost forgot about being a bestselling author ( :rolleyes: )...

And now! Now we can all see a mile off what's going to happen. There is going to be something with military wives! Because she watched a fucking film that's somehow made her able to relate to them and what they go through.

Come on....say you have the utmost respect for these women and how hard life must be at times to be a military wife but don't make out as though you can feel what they go through. Wheeling out all Josh's photos from when he was in the army doesn't mean you are a military wife, it's his past not yours, you self absorbed bitch!

But here we go, another bandwagon to jump on...fuck sake...

• Heart

Season25

I’m so sorry about your holiday :( we have had to cancel ours too.
I’m the same as you secretly watching for a while but the Tesco ads and mattress angered me to much and I had to come out and say.
She doesn’t care though she’s seriously not right in the head!!
Its horrible ☹ but i know we can always rebook when things calm down.

It is INFURIATING for someone who claims to have had such an awful life sometimes barely making ends meet she sure does rub it in everyones faces how great her life is now 🤬

She must be on a different planet surely how can someone be that insensitive to everyone else around her, self absorbed twat.

No pity party here but i grew up watching my dad hit my mum and sell all our stuff to buy drugs barely had any food in the house & then watched my big brother die when i was only a 19 year old girl. Im only 25 now and know how precious food and heating are even if i had 50 grand in the bank i wouldnt dream of spending it on the shite she does and flaunting it to thousands of followers who may be living on the poverty line.

Fucking MORON

FridaK

VIP Member
What in the name of gods hell did she get out of sharing that video of the child in utter distress. I don’t care what it’s over, why would you do that to your own daughter 😩 Is she deranged? I have one a similar age and I have to ASK to even post a picture. They are children, not pets ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
So shes gone from being a domestic abuse advocate and ambassador to flogging shit cardboard boxes, boasting about buying a £400 mattress and £70 jumpers,filming herself painting a fence and making a shit dinner... the time when dv helplines and advice is really needed! She should be stripped of her advocacy

• Heart

Chickendippers

She really angers me so much! She literally has no clue at all.
I work on the frontline doing 12.5 hour nightshifts. This week I have been looking after 6 covid 19 positive patients on my ward and several maybes...
I then come home and look after my 5 children who I am worried sick of passing it to them. My father has several serious health issues so is in isolation for 12 weeks and lives on his own 5 miles away and only has me. I’m scared to death of him catching it from me but I am all he has and he cannot get a shopping delivery and nor can I so every week I am doing my weekly shopping along with his! Praying I don’t catch this disease whilst out or from work.
How rachaeelllee can honestly think it’s ok to brag about a mattress because of mum guilt and all the other shit stuff she buys and people delivering her food is a joke! You actually should feel ashamed of yourself!

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
“Instead of eggs this year, we donated to charity”

Yeah but Tesco paid you to decorate eggs last week so they’ve hardly gone without 🙄

• Angry

FridaK

VIP Member
Gah. I have a different opinion on their finances. I think they are in a lot of debt. If you think about it, she seems to spend a lot. However, it’s always with some sort of credit. Very for the washing machine, Visa for the mattress and shoes from Kurt Geiger are likely a Klarna account. Which can also get the expensive trainers etc from JD Sports. They rent the house, she is one of the only Mum Influencers that does that. The two cars are pretty basic cars and not new. (There are no Range Rovers or Audi’s - The Insta staple cars.) They don’t have regular holidays, and the house is decorated in gifted tat. In fact aside from crass calling out of clothes brand names, she doesn’t seem to display wealth at all in terms of Instagram.
People who have money very rarely try to prove they have money. Posting receipts and online orders is someone trying to appear to be better off than they are. Plus, even when she said about the ‘three dresses,’ Pretty Little Thing dresses are between £10-£15 (it’s an online market store, not high fashion.) Yes it’s seems a lot when we are all going through this financial turmoil, however in the grand scheme of things, it’s not as massive as it seems. Im not sure what happened to the money she collected over the last three years, but I think she has spent it and then some. It’s to create an illusion of financial success, it’s daft really because she would be a lot more relatable if she was transparent about their income. Luckily for her I don’t think her followers would follow anyone in the middle classes, so they wouldn’t make the comparison.

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
So, as suspected, yesterday I read an article detailing a scheme for those fleeing domestic abuse during this pandemic; women’s aid have paired up with the train companies and those in this situation will be able to travel on trains for free in order to escape/ get to somewhere safe.

Surely, this is something Toothy Tina should be using her page to broadcast? There will be dozens if not hundreds or even thousands of her followers who could benefit from this information but no instead all we got was washing machine bollocks and more ‘people might be suffering now but look how hard it was for MEEE, no one ever forget! I’ve had it the hardest of all. Ever.’

The woman genuinely disgusts me.

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I am shocked she put the clip up of T crying, that is such a violation of trust!!! Can she not just keep some moments private. T didn’t mean to be filming that so why would she want it public. Then to also spitefully laugh about it all with E, who meanwhile E is loving herself looking at the camera 🙄 can’t think who she gets that from. That woman has an unhealthy addiction to filming her life for strangers to see, she needs to have a bloody break from it and enjoy her time with her family rather than exploiting them.

Reactions: 27

Partofthefam

BIG THANK YOU to all on here that are working on the frontline.
And to every one abiding by the rules.
Xxx
And sorry to everyone/anyone who is struggling or lost holidays

• Heart

Jodders

I rarely comment but have been reading since the really early threads. I usually just watch her stories and roll my eyes. But I’ve just watched her stories tonight and I felt so uncomfortable. Yes, Tallulah may be really upset about something which, in the grand scheme of things, doesn’t really matter. But she’s 11 years old and it obviously really matters to her. And her mum and stepdad are sat ridiculing her, along with her little sister. I can’t even imagine how I’d have felt at her age if I was absolutely devastated by something that meant a lot to me and then I found out that my mum was just sat taking the piss while broadcasting it to thousands of people. I don’t get it.

• Sad

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Her story clearly aimed at Tattle is hilarious. If I went to a therapist and said “I’m here because I want you to help me heal. I follow this woman on social media who I used to like years ago but now she’s a total idiot. She’s a liar and a fraud and her life is a kind of car crash. I haven’t bothered to unfollow yet I just kind of watch her shit when I’m taking the bus to work or up doing the night feed then I laugh about her with these other people on the internet who don’t like her. It’s kind of light entertainment for me. Like a good bitch fest down the pub. Heal me?” they would tell me to get the fuck out their office.

I always hate those kind of lines really. When someone is horrible to another person and they’re like “I’m not angry I just pity them. I feel sorry for them, I really do” no you don’t! You’re angry because they were a dick to you.

• Haha

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I wish more people would see this woman for the absolute shit show of an inspirational activist she paints herself to be!!

and every time the chicken made a noise she’d scream “josh I can’t cope”

I tell you what’s the verge of not being able to cope Rach ...I got given the news today that one of our massively loved residents has died in hospital from this terrible virus and then I had to carry on with a brave face for the rest of the residents in order not to worry them knowing they’re all getting tested tomorrow morning. I got through it! I’m not at home with my kids painting the fence! Enjoy the time you have whilst you can.

Last edited:
  • Sad

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Ugh everyone’s birth is different, everyone’s recovery is different, everyone’s pain threshold is different but she really needs to stop with this “brutal” caesarean narrative. Maybe it was for her. Mines wasn’t. All my friends didn’t find theirs brutal either. 23 years ago with my sister my mum had a terrible experience. However so many women are terrified of the prospect of one and I don’t think a blanket branding of it being “brutal” is going to help anyone. She was doing TikTok video dances like one week PP maybe use that as an example for it not being all bad?! SLICED IN TWO

Reactions: 26
I know we don't know the full story of what went on with the boys and their mum but I will say this...

She's clearly holding down a very responsible job, she appears to be in a stable relationship, her posts about her boys are thoughtful and caring rather than irrational and irate and she obviously has a lot of people that think very highly of her looking at comments on her posts.

That's not the sort of person that should be kept from her kids, even if she did have a breakdown and do some incredibly serious things (which we have no clue if she did or not) surely now she should be allowed some kind of access even if it was supervised. People have breakdowns all the fucking time, especially when their husband leaves them for the local tramp...

She really does have lovely teeth... 😂 having said that, compared to Rachaeaeaeaele, so did Ken Dodd...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26