Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopyloo10

😂 My bet is that E’s Dad knows Rach is a maniac and just ignores it. When you get involved with something like that, often it’s best to keep the peace for your child. When she gets to about 10 and her friends ask why she calls him Dad, she will stop. Plus there is also the inevitable ‘you are not my dad/ mum’ arguments the happen in every step family environment. Rach has a lot to learn yet 👍

I’m the same. Not lots of make up, but you have to make the effort a little for your own well being I find. I also can’t abide the mirror when I look like rubbish 😂. I scare myself 😀
Anything they helps right now! Some days I put my make up on and other I think meh embrace it 😂😂

Reactions: 1

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
My son got scammed on the same game T did. He was just as devastated, mainly because he couldn’t believe there were such nasty people in the world. Cue a lesson in the real world and that everyone can’t be trusted, also he couldn’t get the pets replaced as it’s not easy come, easy go and that he would need to save again and that maybe he would think before trusting anyone again.
it broke my heart to see him so upset and that his innocence had caused this. I would never have dreamt of laughing or bloody filming him!
She is such a mean girl and she is teaching them girls to be the same. I know women like her,always out for themselves and not a care who they take down in the process. She’s leaving a big trail of disruption behind her. Cunty Carol
What was the game and how did T get scammed?

Sorry to hear your son got scammed too x

LittleMy

VIP Member
My planned section was as amazing as can be when you’re being “sliced in two.” Honestly, it was a breeze and I was home the next day.

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
Most of the questions on there are really inappropriate to ask a teenager coming from full grown adults... also..why would an adult ask a teenager about skincare routine and products... a teenagers skin is completely different to a middle aged woman's lol
To be fair I assumed that was another teen asking her

Does anyone know any facts as to why the boys are kept from their mother? I mean you have to have done some real bad shit to have your children stopped from seeing you. Why no supervised access? There are drug addicts etc that still get to see their children. If it’s true that she can’t afford to go through the courts surely she would crowd fund/ get it out in the media that her boys are being kept from her.
It doesn’t make sense!
I've read all the threads on here (long time lurker, recent poster) and I would say that nobody who has posted here has all the facts. The only people who know exactly what went on are J, S and R and that's exactly how it should be. Even the manner in which J and R got together is pure speculation but over the course of multiple threads has morphed into "fact". The only people who know all the facts are the people who were directly involved; everything else, even those posts from people who claim to know them, are only ever going to be speculative.

There's a lot about R I don't like or agree with but I think she does genuinely love those boys and, unlike others on here, I don't think she treats them differently from the others. I think she doesn't show them as much because that is what they want and that's fair enough.

Catt

So her friend sent her that teeth message? Wow nice friend although it’s very accurate.

Her heart hurt for the first time because her ‘mummy’ can’t see them. More like because she won’t have her waiting on her hand and foot, cutting the crusts of her sandwiches and massaging her feet. Has it not hurt before Rach when people started dying? The 13 year old that died alone, the worn out NHS staff, Nope just when it affects Rachel getting attention.

Why is she so ruled by B? She really can do no wrong and B knows it. She’s a cocky little bitch. I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say one nice thing to anyone. I bet she treats her boyfriend like absolute shit. If my kid turned out like her I’d be embarrassed and question where I’d gone wrong. It’s too late now though. She rules the roost and R will never let anyone change that.
what teeth message?

2020two

Chatty Member
I can’t believe they take £900.00 a month off this poor woman for child maintenance, if she is a nurse, she can’t be earning that much. The least they can do is allow her to speak with her children. I don’t understand how they have got away with behaving this way with her, it’s disgusting.
This doesn't add up. My children's father earns 38k a year, we have two children and I receive less than £600 a month calculated via child maintenance. So unless she's a bloody millionaire..... How?!

Kbird

VIP Member
She’s taken down the story I just posted about being a single mum in poverty 🤔 I wonder if she’ll take my advice, donate some stuff and/or money and play the hero again 🙄

I feel like we are her moral compass as she can’t seem to figure right and wrong out for herself 🤦🏼‍♀️
What did it say? Did you post it to her IG?

Momin_mama

I thought Rachel was showing a nasty message she received about her teeth , that someone sent that to her, unless I’ve read it incorrectly.
Thought she was replying to
I thought Rachel was showing a nasty message she received about her teeth , that someone sent that to her, unless I’ve read it incorrectly.
if that’s what it was then the op should have clarified that and not just posted it for sensationalism with no context and if that’s the case then I owe R and apology

happycamper43

Slightly behind on this thread so just catching up but how strange to see Sam as a real person. She was nothing like the image I had in my mind - although that’s probably been impacted by the image created of her by R who’s always painted her as neglectful, deranged, crazed, irresponsible, unstable, incapable etc. I doubt we’ll ever know the real story of what’s gone on but the posts directly to the boys - presumably in the hope that they’ll see them - are heart rending. Whatever has happened in the past, to be denied access to her children must be devastating beyond words.
has she said all of this on IG? or is this is her book? I haven't read her book and also not followed her long.

From what I’ve read, mummy Marshall knew about the affair and let it carry on under her roof
Sorry im not aware of the story of what went on. Only followed for about 9 months so i am a bit lost 🙈

Purpledahlia

I don’t know the history of all this, how many kids are hers, how many her husbands? How many shared? Do they have custody of his kids? How did they meet? Seen affair mentioned