Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh she really can’t bear it that people have seen right through her can she? “God is watching” yeah so be honest about where the thousands of pounds of donations have been spent, stop counting your thousands of emails about bleeping jumpers and which kid looks like who and reply to those who have messaged you regarding domestic abuse because you’ve portrayed yourself as an ambassador
I'm pretty sure she may know where I live, (I'm not a troll ) but if she feels confortable she can post them to me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saviour of the self employed now is she? Jeez. My husband's accountant has already advised him on what will happen over the next few months. As I'm sure all the other self employed people's accountants have done. Grrr

Reactions: 8
Josh can’t spell for tit either. However? No it’s whoever you twit. Yes Rach, I’m still watching even though I’m blocked 😘

I’m genuinely curious why the braces have done that to her teeth. I’ve never known that happen to anyone else
Maybe her dentist is a Tattler?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Those texts are horrible, imagine being S or I and reading that thinking that’s your dad!! horrible.

Reactions: 16
Did she bollocks get 15,000 emails.

Her last post, the one with all the letters nasty cow Betsy wrote when she was 5, got 2 and a half thousand likes. Even her last post about Wilby only got 6 and a half thousand.

Her engagement is definitely going down. People don't give a tit about Rachaeaeaeaele and her lies to make her life seem more exciting when there is a real world crisis going on around them. There is no way only a couple of thousand people are responding to her posts but then 15,000 are emailing her about how to get their baby to sleep or about one of her other ugly jumpers or whatever else she makes up.

When all this dies out for her and I truly believe it will, she won't be able to cope. Because she's an attention seeker and a narcissist. She won't be able to cope without thousands of people telling her she's amazing and lying to her that her teeth are looking great.

As for Betsy, the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree...

Reactions: 17
I won’t lie to you all. It was me. I sent the 15k emails. I now have 15k email addresses, repetitive strain injury in my thumbs and early onset Arthritis in my hands from typing.
It was a tough job but I did it for the Rach and the huns 💪.
Her ego must be protected at all costs ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I won’t lie to you all. It was me. I sent the 15k emails. I now have 15k email addresses, repetitive strain injury in my thumbs and early onset Arthritis in my hands from typing.
It was a tough job but I did it for the Rach and the huns 💪.
Her ego must be protected at all costs ❤
Thank you. That just gave me a much needed laugh this morning 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.