Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3...2...1...blocked 😂
Shes actually replied.... and her response is an actual joke 😂😂 works hard for her platform.. like duck does she... and yet again making out this particular follower is a stalker that's been doing it for months.... bore off.... here comes another troll crying story zzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes actually replied.... and her response is an actual joke 😂😂 works hard for her platform.. like duck does she... and yet again making out this particular follower is a stalker that's been doing it for months.... bore off.... here comes another troll crying story zzzzzzz
Can you screenshot it? I can't see it x

Reactions: 3
Well that’s quite enough melodrama for me. Crikey 😳. Clearly a moderate question is sinister no matter what. Attention seekers are the worst 😒 nvm

Reactions: 9
Some of these comments and the people who follow her 🤣🤣🥱. Yes please just phone the police up and have a chat with them about who their current serving officers are in Devon and Torquay I’m sure they’d be more than happy to oblige and will freely share that information with anyone who so cares to ask...what number would that be on hun, 999?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It's quite petty of me I know, but I'm expecting my third baby and have always used tommee tippee. I refuse this time and have bought a different brand because they send free tit to Rach. My husband thought I was a bit weird with my reasoning but I stand by it. Not buying a brand that send her free tit

• Heart
Reactions: 29
As a police constable with that amount of years service her husband will be earning around £38k and if he’s been promoted to sgt then approx £45. He won’t have had his pay stopped due to Corona. Likely to be offered overtime. She doesn’t deserve sympathy

Reactions: 5
How long is it since the last troll post? She does them on a cycle doesn't she!

Reactions: 10
Shes probably conjuring up a script now as we speak.... with no evidence of said trolling or messages or stories they have made
And also.... her followers are the biggest trolls going... but hey.. they are only trolls when it comes to targeting rachel... shes quite happy to allow her followers to troll on her behalf

Reactions: 12
Didn’t R lie about Anasophia and claim on her Instagram that she had sent her abuse? I remember Anasophia being quite hurt as she had been a regular donator to Full Time Conning Money’s PayPal scam, politely asked for information as to where the money had been sent, then blocked and refunded. But not before R spouted lies about her her in a pathetic attempt to justify blocking her. Side note - it is not a PERSONAL Instagram, it is a BUSINESS YOU UTTER bleeping BELLENDS. Do any of her followers have an IQ above 3?!

Reactions: 21
As a police constable with that amount of years service her husband will be earning around £38k and if he’s been promoted to sgt then approx £45. He won’t have had his pay stopped due to Corona. Likely to be offered overtime. She doesn’t deserve sympathy
I don’t think he would earn that much...only a PC. I’ve no idea how long he’s been in the service.

Reactions: 3
If he's earning that much how the duck does he only own the shower?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Calling her husband Wenworth Miller is accurate in more ways than a shaved head

Dumb bleep

• Haha
I don’t think he would earn that much...only a PC. I’ve no idea how long he’s been in the service.
I’m assuring you as top rate PC ThAts his wage

What police earn isn’t a secret , it’s available online. He joined over 10 years ago so would be at top scale. I don’t live down south BUT I can’t imagine they earn less than us northerners

And hes only part of the bird brigade.. aka wildlife welfare officer 😂
Still a warranted officer. Frustratingly , all warranted officers ( subject to scale point ) earn the same regardless of role.
Except shift workers ( unsociable hours is an additional payment )

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.