Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny isn’t it, I follow a handful of threads about influencers on here, and in general they really make me belly laugh. We poke fun at the influencer in question and I love how insightful, witty, and clever people are about seeing through some of the deceitful or misleading content that influencers churn out.

I don’t know why but I find this thread often has a mean, nasty undertone. I genuinely don’t mean that to have a go at any particular user. I suppose my question is, does the tone of the thread reflect the personality of the influencer? for example....Stacey Solomon- she’s ridiculous, attention-seeking twit, but in essence probably quite a sweet person in the flesh and pretty harmless. Anyone follow the Nicki Ryan/Fopperholic thread? She is really vain, obsessed with herself and her looks, lazy-ass Mother, but again probably not doing the world any serious harm in the grand scheme of things. But with Rachele it’s like she hides a genuinely insidious dark side of just plain mean, and I always sense that there’s a really nasty element to her personality that she hides quite well. More often than not her thread on here leaves a sour taste in my mouth too. (again...not having a go at you guys...just reflecting on the general ‘tone’ of different threads on here)

Maybe I’m going way to deep with it all....🤯🤪
Youre absolutely right - I think she provokes a lot more frustration/anger than a lot of the other influencers. A combination of the stealing money meant for vulnerable people, using domestic violence as a usp as she knows it can’t be questioned too deeply, speaking to her family like utter crap, being a complete hypocrite, especially the proclaiming to fight parental alienation whilst back handedly rubbing those boys mothers nose in it constantly. Claiming to have turned down sooooo many ads because they “weren’t right” but doing one for opal fruits/Poundland?!?! (Why has that opal fruits thing made me so fuming?! 😂).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Youre absolutely right - I think she provokes a lot more frustration/anger than a lot of the other influencers. A combination of the stealing money meant for vulnerable people, using domestic violence as a usp as she knows it can’t be questioned too deeply, speaking to her family like utter crap, being a complete hypocrite, especially the proclaiming to fight parental alienation whilst back handedly rubbing those boys mothers nose in it constantly. Claiming to have turned down sooooo many ads because they “weren’t right” but doing one for opal fruits/Poundland?!?! (Why has that opal fruits thing made me so fuming?! 😂).
On your gravestone. “She survived COVid-19, but it was the PTWM Opalfruits ad that finished her off. “ 😂

Why is the PlayStation in the baby’s room
Because he sleeps on her tit or the sofa. DO keep up 🤣 (joke 😘)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yet again haven’t caught up on the thread but I’ve been thinking
Why isn’t he at work? If they are calling in retired staff etc but he is at home 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t think he works for the police anymore
I think he’s on the PTWM payroll to be honest

Reactions: 13
It’s funny isn’t it, I follow a handful of threads about influencers on here, and in general they really make me belly laugh. We poke fun at the influencer in question and I love how insightful, witty, and clever people are about seeing through some of the deceitful or misleading content that influencers churn out.

I don’t know why but I find this thread often has a mean, nasty undertone. I genuinely don’t mean that to have a go at any particular user. I suppose my question is, does the tone of the thread reflect the personality of the influencer? for example....Stacey Solomon- she’s ridiculous, attention-seeking twit, but in essence probably quite a sweet person in the flesh and pretty harmless. Anyone follow the Nicki Ryan/Fopperholic thread? She is really vain, obsessed with herself and her looks, lazy-ass Mother, but again probably not doing the world any serious harm in the grand scheme of things. But with Rachele it’s like she hides a genuinely insidious dark side of just plain mean, and I always sense that there’s a really nasty element to her personality that she hides quite well. More often than not her thread on here leaves a sour taste in my mouth too. (again...not having a go at you guys...just reflecting on the general ‘tone’ of different threads on here)

Maybe I’m going way to deep with it all....🤯🤪
I didn’t get involved with this thread because I felt as though I wanted to moderate content a lot. I still feel like that with some comments, but try to bring light hearted banter really to counteract some comments that are uncomfortable. I think lots of others may feel the same way. It’s true that her character is questionable and unfortunately she uses her platform irresponsibly more often than not. I don’t believe she is all bad, I believe she is very ego centric, spoilt and not able to intellectually grasp that what she does is quite damaging to others. She doesn’t seem to know what is a lie and what is the truth, nor does she care to. Sometimes the last person to see the truth, is the person that created the fantasy in the first place and that applies in this case heavily. The sad fact is that she has exploited some young, vulnerable and damaged women. That sometimes spills over on to this thread, which explains why it can be harsh at times. Unfortunately times of crisis often show lies for what they are. Even to the person lying to themselves

Reactions: 10
Over the last few days she has seriously contradicted herself in many ways. Her me me me mothers day post has a downfall in engagement. Are people starting to see through her?

Over the last few days she has seriously contradicted herself in many ways. Her me me me mothers day post has a downfall in engagement. Are people starting to see through her?
Perhaps. Maybe even the hardcore followers who still donate money to the PayPal fund are questioning the integrity of advertising sweets from Poundland at a time when people are struggling to get hold of the basics, and we are all being encouraged by the government to not make unnecessary trips out and about. Yes, adverts are a large part of her income, but at the moment it's not what people need, and she must have raked in enough to keep her afloat for a while without having to flog things over Instagram (unless of course they have blown the lot on haircuts, designer clothes, shoes, coats and bags and are about to run out - in which case, it's their own fault).

• Heart
STOP SELLING STUFF you insensitive twit 🤦🏼‍♀️

121E9CB8-15BA-4156-9C84-44948EAE8899.jpeg

Also those poor kids. Wilby and Betsy have their own rooms and the rest have to share. Wilby is seven months and never slept in it, what a waste of space.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Also those poor kids. Wilby and Betsy have their own rooms and the rest have to share. Wilby is seven months and never slept in it, what a waste of space.
And now Wilby is moving into his room. Almost like she reads here isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Come on guys she did say she was going to only be doing campaigns she deems as relevant at the moment.

My biggest concern during this international pandemic is definitely how smelly my carpet is. Now pass the opal fruits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Watching her stories is like watching the bleeping shopping channel!

Who gives a tit about if their carpet smells, we're all busy trying not to let our loved ones die right now.

Insensitive, self absorbed twit.

Is anyone else still doing these ADs? They are contracted but invoiced, they can be cancelled by either party. Especially during unprecedented events. It’s unbelievably crass. Why is her Husband still at home? He clearly isn’t a working policeman anymore so why isn’t he volunteering? Mines already setting up a volunteer group with the men he works with. Mums are at home schooling. Have they no shame, they are supposed to be setting examples. Sorry for being glum, but what the hell? I’ve seen other influencers putting up loads of good schooling tips. She has just shared grim posts about herself and advertised. I’ve just watched a video of a nurse sobbing because she has had to leave her family (2 year old daughter) for 10 weeks. Really torn between duty and family. The army relief effort is massive, but they still need more people and then I flick on here and find an AD for febreeze? She doesn’t even have to pay last years tax bill until 2021! It’s just grim 😩

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Is anyone else still doing these ADs? They are contracted but invoiced, they can be cancelled by either party. Especially during unprecedented events. It’s unbelievably crass. Why is her Husband still at home? He clearly isn’t a working policeman anymore so why isn’t he volunteering? Mines already setting up a volunteer group with the men he works with. Mums are at home schooling. Have they no shame, they are supposed to be setting examples. Sorry for being glum, but what the hell? I’ve seen other influencers putting up loads of good schooling tips. She has just shared grim posts about herself and advertised. I’ve just watched a video of a nurse sobbing because she has had to leave her family (2 year old daughter) for 10 weeks. Really torn between duty and family. The army relief effort is massive, but they still need more people and then I flick on here and find an AD for febreeze? She doesn’t even have to pay last years tax bill until 2021! It’s just grim 😩
I saw a post from a doctor yesterday who has moved out of his family home so he can still work - to protect his three year old son who is starting cancer treatment 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I saw a post from a doctor yesterday who has moved out of his family home so he can still work - to protect his three year old son who is starting cancer treatment 😭
It’s soul destroying. I know people will argue it’s what they signed up for, but I don’t think any NHS worker signed up for this. Yet there they are 💙💙 Along with Soldiers, Police, Supermarket Staff and all the frontline. ADs are not on in my opinion and she still has that frankly grotesque Go Fund Me in her bio. Sorry, I’m a bit annoyed. No one else has done that at least

Reactions: 21
She is so completely self absorbed, the only things that matter are things that directly link to her. All her mouthing off about doing Ads in the run up to Xmas because they would stop after was pretty much the same as everything else that comes out of her deformed mouth. Utter bollocks. Surely people must be starting to see through her. Her poor kids don't stand a chance of being well adjusted do they?

Reactions: 12
Having to monitor your posts constantly in case someone posts a comment that you don’t want people to see because it’s more than likely the truth/ might paint you in a bad light because in reality, you’re a piece of tit, is the modern day equivalent of ‘looking over your shoulder’. You could not pay me to live R’s life, she must be living off her nerves.

Reactions: 15
Moans he's never off her tit, he goes down in his cot and she moans she misses him. What's the betting she wakes him up?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.