Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see the post isn’t garnering the same volume of comments as usual. She chose the wrong day, the wrong format (you have to swipe through her waffle to get to the numbers,) and again made it about her (with a tidy reminder of her life now. Anyone reading that in a frantic situation will feel devasted.) Unsympathetic, tone deaf and really not cool. She should of put up the numbers (In bold font,) with a brief comment. Bizarre woman

Reactions: 9
She realises she’s fucked up with the opal fruits ad and is now trying to remind the sheep how hard “she works”. What does she actually do? Has she ever actually explicitly said what all this “work” is?

• Angry
That post should have been posted 2 weeks ago.... and every single day since...across all her platforms and stories.... considering shes meant to be a dv advocate.... that's the first post with useful contacts iv seen in months.... she should be checking her messages every day aswell...not when someone comments telling her that they have messaged her! She could (AND HAS) miss vital emergency messages from women..and men!

Reactions: 13
Glad to see the post isn’t garnering the same volume of comments as usual. She chose the wrong day, the wrong format (you have to swipe through her waffle to get to the numbers,) and again made it about her (with a tidy reminder of her life now. Anyone reading that in a frantic situation will feel devasted.) Unsympathetic, tone deaf and really not cool. She should of put up the numbers (In bold font,) with a brief comment. Bizarre woman
Just to add or I’ll forget. She appears to think the last week has been the trial of this crisis. We are about to experience many more worse weeks than last week. Honestly, she needs to engage more with what’s actually happening globally

Reactions: 10
That post was so badly written its the equivalent of the awww that's tit hun. I'm in a few fb groups and there are heartbreaking posts about men who are using the c.v. as a weapon to further abuse their children and ex, women who have to self isolate and being threatened with legal action if they don't send their kids to contact but of course Rach doesn't know that in her perfect little world. She apparently works with these charities, and writes the most crappy and unsupportive post that won't reach the people who actually need it. Someone posted a comment on what she should've put, I'm surprised it's still up.

• Sad
That post was so badly written its the equivalent of the awww that's tit hun. I'm in a few fb groups and there are heartbreaking posts about men who are using the c.v. as a weapon to further abuse their children and ex, women who have to self isolate and being threatened with legal action if they don't send their kids to contact but of course Rach doesn't know that in her perfect little world. She apparently works with these charities, and writes the most crappy and unsupportive post that won't reach the people who actually need it. Someone posted a comment on what she should've put, I'm surprised it's still up.
I think it's been removed as I cant see any comment like that?

Reactions: 2
She words things cleverly to make it look like she works with / for domestic violence charities when we all know she doesn’t. I have one friend who works for Women’s Aid in our city and 2 other friendly acquaintances who work for a domestic violence service. I could easily ask them today what numbers and organisations would be good to promote and they’d give me the same info.

Also the woman who helpfully and politely commented on FB about perhaps there should be a tick list well she’s not liked that comment. 2 others have. She has however liked every single comment on there wishing her happy Mother’s Day or telling her she’s an inspiration. Classic Rachaele!

Reactions: 14
I want to know why none of her so called friends or her husband tell her how much of a twit she looks in those glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to know why none of her so called friends or her husband tell her how much of a twit she looks in those glasses.
I want to know that too, she looks bleeping ridiculous 😂

2,786 reactions and 36 comments on her mothers day post. Surely for one of her long winded posts that is her lowest engagement by miles?!

People have so much more on their minds now and sometimes I guess when there's a real crisis going on, you can suddenly see people for what they really are. I really hope this will be the undoing of her because people have something real to focus on instead.

Hope everyone here is still well!

Reactions: 16
It’s funny isn’t it, I follow a handful of threads about influencers on here, and in general they really make me belly laugh. We poke fun at the influencer in question and I love how insightful, witty, and clever people are about seeing through some of the deceitful or misleading content that influencers churn out.

I don’t know why but I find this thread often has a mean, nasty undertone. I genuinely don’t mean that to have a go at any particular user. I suppose my question is, does the tone of the thread reflect the personality of the influencer? for example....Stacey Solomon- she’s ridiculous, attention-seeking twit, but in essence probably quite a sweet person in the flesh and pretty harmless. Anyone follow the Nicki Ryan/Fopperholic thread? She is really vain, obsessed with herself and her looks, lazy-ass Mother, but again probably not doing the world any serious harm in the grand scheme of things. But with Rachele it’s like she hides a genuinely insidious dark side of just plain mean, and I always sense that there’s a really nasty element to her personality that she hides quite well. More often than not her thread on here leaves a sour taste in my mouth too. (again...not having a go at you guys...just reflecting on the general ‘tone’ of different threads on here)

Maybe I’m going way to deep with it all....🤯🤪

Reactions: 24
It’s funny isn’t it, I follow a handful of threads about influencers on here, and in general they really make me belly laugh. We poke fun at the influencer in question and I love how insightful, witty, and clever people are about seeing through some of the deceitful or misleading content that influencers churn out.

I don’t know why but I find this thread often has a mean, nasty undertone. I genuinely don’t mean that to have a go at any particular user. I suppose my question is, does the tone of the thread reflect the personality of the influencer? for example....Stacey Solomon- she’s ridiculous, attention-seeking twit, but in essence probably quite a sweet person in the flesh and pretty harmless. Anyone follow the Nicki Ryan/Fopperholic thread? She is really vain, obsessed with herself and her looks, lazy-ass Mother, but again probably not doing the world any serious harm in the grand scheme of things. But with Rachele it’s like she hides a genuinely insidious dark side of just plain mean, and I always sense that there’s a really nasty element to her personality that she hides quite well. More often than not her thread on here leaves a sour taste in my mouth too. (again...not having a go at you guys...just reflecting on the general ‘tone’ of different threads on here)

I agree and what a great post .

She is a nasty, manipulative woman who has taken money from her followers in a deceptive and immoral manner, she treats her family as servants and posters here see the true Rachel.

Reactions: 17

I agree, I also follow the cleaning with Mario thread and it’s hilarious and full of top banter but this thread is really eye opening about what an awful person R is

I agree and what a great post .

She is a nasty, manipulative woman who has taken money from her followers in a deceptive and immoral manner, she treats her family as servants and posters here see the true Rachel.
In all honesty I was waiting for someone to misunderstand my intentions and say ‘Hi Rachele....’ ! Always hate it when people do that.

Reactions: 8
Yet again haven’t caught up on the thread but I’ve been thinking
Why isn’t he at work? If they are calling in retired staff etc but he is at home 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t think he works for the police anymore

That is a really good analysis of this thread. The mood here is a reflection of what she projects, which is an uncomfortable feeling.
She has changed so much since the early days of funny stories of chaotic mornings etc, everything now has a preachy tone to it, or like she's trying to make us jealous with all she has, when actually none of us want a life like hers!

What an insightful post. I totally agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.