Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me... but when we have chinese it all just goes in the middle and everyone helps themselves 😂😂😂
I bet josh spoon fed her aswell lol
He may as well live up to his bird boy nickname by chewing it up and gobbing it straight into her mouth so she doesn't even have to chew it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
“Mocks don’t matter”
She got that massively wrong didn’t she.
“Mocks don’t matter”
She got that massively wrong didn’t she.
It wasn't just that, it was the 'repeatedly told her' 🙄 what a bell end. This is exactly why teachers try to drum it in to kids that mocks do matter, not only as a measure of progress but because in exceptional circumstances they could count. Maybe she'll pull her head out of her arse and not tell the rest of the brood the same.

Reactions: 15
Did she seriously write this?!? A whole new level .. why is her life a tit storm .. what about the tit storm that people in the real world are facing - she’s something else!
yes rancid Rachael, whilst some people are struggling to put food on the table and gas and electric in the meters we’ll continue to support you and your £300 coats £150 shoes and £120 dresses

absolute bleep 🤦🏽‍♀️

I watched her latest stories and came here to comment but you lovely ladies have said it all for me. What an out of touch twit she is.

But one thing - 90% of the ads have been pulled or didn't feel right? So crappy bleeping rescue remedy and opal fruits are right at this point??

And her life is a tit storm? "As soon as I saw it on Astras page I had to buy it". Last time I bought myself new clothes was months and months ago. And from Asda. Not a £60 top just because I bleeping felt like it and wanted to copy someone "cooler" than me.
Oh duck off. I'm in 14 days self isolation and will lose £400 in work. Rent will still need to be paid and we all know this promised government money will take weeks to filter down.
She has no idea at ALL what a tit storm is and I'm bleeping livid at her total disregard for advice and rules and how she just says one thing and does another. It's disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Morning huns. Happy Mother’s Day ✊.

Content today is Josh commenting on Liam Gallaghers post about handwashing 😂
Liam looks at comment, Google’s dermatitis, clicks on Josh’s profile, takes a swig of his can of fosters and shouts ‘Lads, there is a bird watching prick in Devon giving me skin advice’ then comments back ‘nonce.’

Hahahahaha absolute comedy gold 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but people who share Chinese are odd. Don’t touch my food I ordered it for a reason 🤣 channeling my inner smiffy 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
yes rancid Rachael, whilst some people are struggling to put food on the table and gas and electric in the meters we’ll continue to support you and your £300 coats £150 shoes and £120 dresses

absolute bleep 🤦🏽‍♀️
With a Chinese for 7. £40 at least (I have no idea, only ordered Chinese after 🍷🍷), Josh has wine delivered so hardly going to be £5, and the kids are drinking J2o. That’s after they already went out today for coffee/beer 🙄
The majority of us all either shitting ourselves at the financial insecurity or working our arses off for everyone else. She does not get it.

Reactions: 21
With a Chinese for 7. £40 at least (I have no idea, only ordered Chinese after 🍷🍷), Josh has wine delivered so hardly going to be £5, and the kids are drinking J2o. That’s after they already went out today for coffee/beer 🙄
The majority of us all either shitting ourselves at the financial insecurity or working our arses off for everyone else. She does not get it.
So true. Locally to us, a lot of services are still doing delivery and people are preaching about staying in, just get food delivered but we literally cannot afford it. My school has closed and I’m not needed so not earning atm, my husband, who is diabetic and probably should be staying at home, is working all hours at a farm shop where he gets paid cash daily. We’re trying to apply for universal credit so he can stop working and protect himself but it’s a minefield of hoops to jump through, the identity verification process is insane! And even when the claim is finished, payments won’t be made for the first five weeks. We currently have 54p in our joint account, £60 cash and no idea what the future holds.

WHY THE duck IS SHE COMPLAINING? If my child was moaning like Betsy right now, they would be getting a talking to. Yes, it’s a confusing time for kids but that’s no reason to behave so selfishly. But then with Rachel as an example what hope is there?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’d love to support all small business but I also need to think about the future. I’m looking forward to seeing what she *cough* buys this week 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
The only good thing to come out of this virus will be the downfall of people like R. Once her #ad contracts are over I doubt she'll get many more. The world's in complete panic buying mode, companies don't even need to advertise anything at the moment.

Reactions: 11
Who the duck has time to send her 500 emails? As if 500 people reached out to her during this crisis over a bleeping vase

get fucked you bleeping grotbag

I'm really hopeful the next few weeks will see people having a complete lack of interest in her and her made up problems and drama. People's lives are suddenly filled with real worries, real drama and real problems, through no fault of their own. If what is happening in the world right now doesn't stop people idolising these shallow as duck human beings...nothing will.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Watching her stories this week has made me realise even more what a pair of greedy selfish self absorbed twats they are.

Reactions: 12
She looks awful with her hair, those massive glasses and clothes 😂😂 it's absolutely cringe that as a grown woman she's copying Astrid- if you look back to just when Wilby was born to now her 'fashion' has changed dramatically she's definitely an Astrid wannabe!

I've also always thought Josh doesn't seem all there either😳

Reactions: 14
Morning huns. Happy Mother’s Day ✊.

Content today is Josh commenting on Liam Gallaghers post about handwashing 😂
Liam looks at comment, Google’s dermatitis, clicks on Josh’s profile, takes a swig of his can of fosters and shouts ‘Lads, there is a bird watching prick in Devon giving me skin advice’ then comments back ‘nonce.’

Hahahahaha absolute comedy gold 😂😂😂
hahahahaha this is amazing. “Cut your nails Liam”

Reactions: 3
hahahahaha this is amazing. “Cut your nails Liam”
I heard on the grapevine that it was Liam who messaged her about the vase 😂😂.
On a serious note, I’ve said a silent prayer for Seb who now has a acute dose of ‘Embarrassing Dad’ syndrome. May the odds be in his favour ❤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she hasn’t shown her followers that she only gives a tit about herself and her spawn now, they will never get it.

Guilt-tripping people to stay home whilst going out and having a drink herself.

Telling people to stay in but then asking them to go to Poundland to buy sweets so she can justify doing adverts at this uncertain time.

Completely disregarding her demographic and the very real prospect that a lot of them will lose much of their income in the coming weeks and months and continuing to flaunt her ill-gotten wealth. It’s totally insensitive right now to be posting that you can afford wine, takeaways etc.

Inventing 500 people who have apparently emailed her to find out where to buy something that looks like a reject from a 90s school science lab. Not only irrelevant during a bleeping global pandemic but also bullshit. No way did 500 people ask her where that wank came from.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.