Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally just said here that she is doing ads so she can stay at home and film her life for her followers to watch. Nothing about “helping warriors”. She has used this gullible bleeping audience to be able to sit on her arse and not work. Exactly what we’ve been saying for months hit an actual admission.

And it’s not “earning a wage”, sweetheart, it’s exploiting a vulnerable demographic for your own gain. I would think much more of you if you stopped the exploitation and claimed maternity allowance or, and here’s a thought, GOT A bleeping PROPER JOB.

E567DE63-5738-4D26-A955-BAF560B26C3B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s literally just said here that she is doing ads so she can stay at home and film her life for her followers to watch. Nothing about “helping warriors”. She has used this gullible bleeping audience to be able to sit on her arse and not work. Exactly what we’ve been saying for months hit an actual admission.

And it’s not “earning a wage”, sweetheart, it’s exploiting a vulnerable demographic for your own gain. I would think much more of you if you stopped the exploitation and claimed maternity allowance or, and here’s a thought, GOT A bleeping PROPER JOB.

View attachment 98275
Also just want to point out, that the bit where she said she ‘gives to others constantly.’ So as far as I can see, she kept donations and now gets her followers to donate straight to wherever she tells them (her mates.) The only thing she ‘gives’ is gifted things she doesn’t want. For the record 👌

Reactions: 18
So are we supposed to stay home, go to Poundland for sweets or go to the beach? Conflicting advice from Hypocritical Hyacinth 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she seriously write this?!? A whole new level .. why is her life a tit storm .. what about the tit storm that people in the real world are facing - she’s something else!
You can still film your tit storm without be paid. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she seriously write this?!? A whole new level .. why is her life a tit storm .. what about the tit storm that people in the real world are facing - she’s something else!
Her life is quite the opposite of a shitstorm. She has a husband who does everything for her, new baby, her daughters, her stepsons, nice big house, plenty of money coming in and hundreds of thousands of “friends” and arse kissers on social media. Get a bleeping clue! Plenty of people out there have had actual tit childhoods and still manage to appreciate their lot in life. The minute someone refuses to kiss her arse, she just cannot take it. So self absorbed that every post she writes for someone else is actually about her. She’s a total blowhard. Nobody cares about any of that anyway, we here just refuse to let the issue of PayPal slip until one day you’re hopefully held accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And know they are out drinking coffee and beers?

Good one head
Shes just a walking contradiction... hope shes highly embarrassed by herself! Sharing nhs posts and telling people to listen to the government..claims shes self isolating then goes out for bleeping coffee.... covid 19 isn't one of your followers R... it wont kiss your arse and leave you alone because of who you are! bleeping head

Reactions: 15
STAY AT HOME! STAY AT HOME EVERYONE!

Not me though...I'm going for coffee.

It might have been takeaway coffee and it may have been in an outside gazebo thing but is still not what she is telling everyone else to do.

I probably wouldn't be quite so fucked off with her if at the end of the Winston conversation she hadn't snorted again! Every time she does it I want to smash her face in...(not really before you all report me for being violent!)

(yes really)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I take back what I said, I think Josh needs that wine. He looked like he was losing his mind when he called her a jack in the box 😂.
Her radio choices are peak ‘I don’t like music’ vibes though. Perhaps he has had enough.
Keep calm Josh and drown it out with booze 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t want Revolting Rachealio and Dickless Dan clapping for me on ‘NHS’ day. I’d quite like her to not steal my hard-earned money under false pretences. To justify advertising tit when people are DYING as a means of ‘earning a wage’ is hideous and truly revolting. Lots of people are NOT earning a wage. They’re worried about where their next meal will come from. The food banks are EMPTY. Rich(er) people are hoarding, poor people aren’t getting a look in.. I know she’s the most stupidest person that ever lived but to come on whining about not being able to peddle her tit takes her inane stupidity to a whole new level. I haven’t seen my children for 2 days as my eldest is autoimmune and as I’m working in hospital I don’t want to pass anything on yet I consider myself one of the lucky ones. This tit-for-brains thinks it’s appropriate to ‘advertise’ (though based on her atrocious performance I use this term loosely) bleeping sweets during a PANDEMIC. Beggars belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
STAY AT HOME! STAY AT HOME EVERYONE!

Not me though...I'm going for coffee.

It might have been takeaway coffee and it may have been in an outside gazebo thing but is still not what she is telling everyone else to do.

I probably wouldn't be quite so fucked off with her if at the end of the Winston conversation she hadn't snorted again! Every time she does it I want to smash her face in...(not really before you all report me for being violent!)

(yes really)
Ha ha me too! Smash her in them grotty teeth.
If I went on a date with someone that snotted everytime they laughed i would be getting my mate to make that 'come home theres an emergency' call.
Perhaps it turns Girlpants on or something🤔

* snorted, not snotted but either tbh 😁

• Haha
I really can’t stand people who try to dictate what everyone else says/does and then go and do/say the opposite themselves.

Reactions: 12
I supose we shouldn't be surprised at her carrying on going out and about, doing ads, conning people etc. I mean she's different to everyone else. Rules don't apply to her family.
Imagine if everyone knew one of the people she is praising (nhs) she ripped off then slagged off. Someone currently working their arse off in this crisis while she sits at home living the life of riley on other peoples money. Thank you Ana for your selfless work x

• Heart
She’s just put another video on her stories saying ‘Stay Home’ 🙄
Yeah ‘stay home’ unless you’re a lazy, thieving get with a Hitler haircut, flared out teeth, hundreds of children and a eunuch who parades round as your husband 🙄.. I think she thinks she’s immune to viruses cos she’s Saint R.

On a funny point, I had a patient today who I was chatting away with and she said she loves Tattle 😂.. Made me lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Everyone speaking to Josh like tit again. How about Rachaeaeaele and Betsy put their own bleeping food out so they can see what they've got, instead of being waited on and then bitching about it...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂heard it all now

“You put all the noodles on my plate so there wasn’t enough for Betsy” erm how about you just don’t eat them if you’re that worried?! God forbid she do something for herself!

Is it just me... but when we have chinese it all just goes in the middle and everyone helps themselves 😂😂😂
I bet josh spoon fed her aswell lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.