Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story... typical narcissistic behaviour twisting things and make it look like someone else’s fault. ‘stopped working’ it’s hardly work sunshine, silly cow sorry but that last post has poised me off.. maternity pay, it can hardly see anyone through these dark times! But here they are flaunting their wealth albeit to no ones taste 🤢 she’s minging.

Reactions: 9
😂😂 Who posted the comments? Confess now or forever hold you peace.
Tbh though, I’m okay with my life, I watch purely for the lols and comments 😇

Reactions: 7
I'm intrigued to see what campaigns she deems as relevant in the coming weeks/ months. No doubt Rescue Remedy 🙄

Reactions: 7
😂😂 Who posted the comments? Confess now or forever hold you peace.
Tbh though, I’m okay with my life, I watch purely for the lols and comments 😇
No doubt nobody direct messaged her...shes just been reading here again as usual 😂

Reactions: 11
“We have said no to stuff because it doesn’t feel right”

YOU WERE TELLING PEOPLE TO GO AND BUY OPAL FRUITS AT POUNDLAND LIKE A DAY AGO SHUT THE duck UP

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
The reason she didn’t claim maternity allowance is it is a total pittance compared to the figures she can take in doing pointless videos or selling her kids. Are we meant to be impressed she didn’t claim it? I’d actually rather she did claim and not post the absolute shite videos she posts. I don’t care if they were filmed in advance and had to be posted as per the schedule, it’s ridiculous to think people will watch an opal fruits advert and think “good old rach, selling is what we need right now. So glad she didn’t claim maternity allowance” deluded twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Love it when she does a troll post 🤣🤣 just shows her true colours more, just going to dash out now whilst on lockdown to get me through these hard times for the 2 essentials which should see me through rescue remedy and opal fruits #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has obvs been criticised and literally can’t take it. Anyone who “gets it” and thinks now is a good time to encourage people to go to bleeping Poundland to buy a bag of opal fruits is a complete bellend. That’s right Rachel - you are a complete and utter cretin. It isn’t maternity allowance OR tit opal fruits advert. There are other actual occupations out there 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
I just had time to read that troll post properly. She absolutely manic, she offended half of her demographic in that. Why would you be that rude over a couple of comments

Reactions: 15
Also, the world doesn’t work like that I’m afraid dear, “oh don’t like that I’m STEALING donations??” - just don’t follow me!! “You don’t like that I speak to my husband and children like tit?” Just don’t watch!!!! “Oh you don’t like that I’m a complete and utter liar and hypocrite???” Just look away!
So we are all being ordered are we to turn a blind eye to her disgusting behaviour just because she can’t face the truth? Yeah good luck with that.

Reactions: 21
Also, the world doesn’t work like that I’m afraid dear, “oh don’t like that I’m STEALING donations??” - just don’t follow me!! “You don’t like that I speak to my husband and children like tit?” Just don’t watch!!!! “Oh you don’t like that I’m a complete and utter liar and hypocrite???” Just look away!
So we are all being ordered are we to turn a blind eye to her disgusting behaviour just because she can’t face the truth? Yeah good luck with that.
Maybe she needs reminding that some people don't like that some women and men get abused by their partners, physically, emotionally and sexually, but instead of looking away she wants everyone to send her money so she can pretend to help. Double standards.

Reactions: 10
I follow quite a few girls on Insta... most of which have been doing the odd ad etc...honestly not one of them have been so insensitive and repetitive and self absorbed as her...her ads are just pointless random tit that you never see in her hands again... every post somehow relates back to her... shes not relatable...shes an utter turd.. and I dont feel sorry for josh anymore one hit..hes turning into a nasty piece of work aswell..every opportunity he gets he belittles those kids

Reactions: 18
😂😂😂😂 she's such a Knob. I can't get over how deluded she is. Put Ya bleeping phone down and entertain your kids Gobby. That troll bollox AGAIN. You're a troll, get bk under your bridge you bleeping moron. Yes u, u little bastard. If I didn't have kids I'd smash your face in, my ex evil step sister. Bell-end.
And those pictures of you as a kid show the happy childhood you actually had, not the FAKE bullshit, fiction story you have made up for your followers, who are so bleeping gullible it's unreal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I follow quite a few girls on Insta... most of which have been doing the odd ad etc...honestly not one of them have been so insensitive and repetitive and self absorbed as her...her ads are just pointless random tit that you never see in her hands again... every post somehow relates back to her... shes not relatable...shes an utter turd.. and I dont feel sorry for josh anymore one hit..hes turning into a nasty piece of work aswell..every opportunity he gets he belittles those kids
I was going to say this. I looked at a few and most are handling it well. She has stoked up panic, she is purposely making people emotional by highlighting the wrong things and her ADs have been tone deaf. Me Me Me culture personified. Plus her Husband if indeed he is still a copper, wants to get himself back to work on the frontline with the rest of his colleagues not be sat at home drinking red wine and being a dick. She has literally just pulled the Go Fund Me shite for her mate, bloody awful behaviour

The children WILL get a prom, just not at the expected time.
The children WILL do their exams, just not when they're supposed to,
The children WILL see there friends, because most likely they will all do similar tit and probably at the same frigging college.
Bog off

Reactions: 15
Yes why isn't head no balls Josh at work. Get out there helping the country like all the other key workers. It's not like they have someone at risk at home. They are the definiton of selfish.
Rachel you ARE NOT a saint or hero or kind or saviour of the world. You and your fucked up family are just greedy me me me disgraceful wankers. You do NOT deserve the praise &adoration.
Get your lazy, arrogant, weak husband out there to help with this crisis! I'm beyond fuming with this pair of wank staines.

The reason she didn’t claim maternity allowance is it is a total pittance compared to the figures she can take in doing pointless videos or selling her kids. Are we meant to be impressed she didn’t claim it? I’d actually rather she did claim and not post the absolute shite videos she posts. I don’t care if they were filmed in advance and had to be posted as per the schedule, it’s ridiculous to think people will watch an opal fruits advert and think “good old rach, selling is what we need right now. So glad she didn’t claim maternity allowance” deluded twit!
I was more shocked that they are filmed in advanced and have to be approved the company, she's so wooden and monotone when she does an advert, it's awful!

Reactions: 20
Did she seriously write this?!? A whole new level .. why is her life a tit storm .. what about the tit storm that people in the real world are facing - she’s something else!
She forgot to add the words "made up" before tit storm in that sentence.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.