Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t like him replying to another woman did she 😂
what I found odd about this comment was her saying if he had not left the army then he would not have met her???
She has banged on about his sister and her been best mates since they were very young, even posted pic, she has Also said she crushed on him since they were young. So what is the truth?

Reactions: 14
Yeah just imagine Josh if you'd not left the army, your wife and your boys life with their mother. You could have a life not being shown to thousands of strangers everyday, being treated like a c***t and boys that won't need therapy when the're older.
Shame you traded that for a life with a lying tart.
But at least you get to wear coats costing hundreds of pounds i supose you can trade your morals that.

Reactions: 17
Oh my god she’s cringe on a daily basis but that comment! She may as well have written ‘HE’S MY MAN BACK OFF INSTA witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is everything such a drama, like little normal everyday things such a looking for a pair of socks. Sad attention seeking twats.

Reactions: 10
She didn’t like him replying to another woman did she 😂
Don’t think he was actually replying. Think she’s posting as him, then replying to herself if that makes sense? She’s castrated him in every sense of the word.

When I look at her now, the same feeling pops into my head as it does when I see my ex-whatever the frig did I see in this person?! She’s enormously boring, repetitive and a little bit thick (but ‘clever’ enough to be a lying, cheating bastard). Everything in her life is an ‘event’, everything has to be dressed up like she’s the only person experiencing it in the world.
I’m not one for discussing my personal life on her, but some of you will know that my oldest child is disabled. I’ve never wanted praise, or post about him or my daily trials and tribulations. The way she posts her ‘woe-is-me’ stories about leaving a healthy child to go to work is actually utterly repugnant to people like myself. She honestly gets off on victimising herself, whereas the truth is she’s an average (in every sense of the word) woman who got lucky and she should stop the perpetual moaning and appreciate what she has, even if she’s got most of it through ill-gotten gains.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Lucyinthesky88 ive just sorted out all the kids toys and have a whole bag set out for the charity shop. I’m sending it to a Barnardos because I was also once a child, which I found really difficult. Luckily I was able to pull through it without turning my children into cash-cows. The queen has just been on the phone trying to offer me an MBE (again 🙄) but I’m far too anxious to travel to the palace x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like she has had a bit of filler!
Yeah I said this the other day, I'd put a months PayPal donations on the fact that shes had work done. Despite saying she wouldn't.
She's so bleeping predictable.

If I posted my arguments with my fella on social media including telling him to duck off he would (rightly so) go absolutely ballistic at me.

What the duck is she about? We don't need to know everything Rach. No one cares about Josh's socks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Omg this is hilarious 😂

Why does she always pull this manic face?
Hell’s bells, what the actual duck is happening to her teeth? They’ve almost dropped out of her mouth!! It’s like the Emperor’s new clothes, everyone is so far up her arse no-one can tell her that her teeth look horrendous, and that’s it’s not normal for braces to do this. Everyone just gushes over the Hitler haircut, and the polyester lashes so she actually believes she’s the best thing in the universe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.