Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was waiting for that after the post about the flowers for the teacher. 🙄
My daughter gave her teacher some daffodils the other day. I didn’t get a letter/email/postcard home she just said thanks to her face and that was that!

Reactions: 10
Is she setting T up to be the next "kindest kid in the world" ready for when Betsy finishes school?
I expect many of her sheep will fall for it. Personally, I can’t forget the video fo Tallulah miming along to a song on TikTok that had the line “duck your best friend” and something to do with shooting. Totally the parents fault for letting her have unrestricted access to a site way too old for her (she was 8/9 when she made the video) but still, I would like to think a lot of children would realise that isn’t a kind video to make 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I have so many questions about this campaign.

1. I don't believe she had a bad childhood, and she doesn't really allude to that a great deal in the book. Just that she was an unhappy teenager and went off the rails a bit - as many teens do but they bring it back together.

2. Whose door are they posing outside and is that meant to represent a poor downtrodden home? If so I suggest they take a train out of town and check out real life.

3. I appreciate and applaud International Women's Day but the link between her, the insurance company and the cause she's trying promote is unclear.

4. She is a terrible advocate for women, Axa need to sort out their PR and promotions, and the passive servant videographer needs to get his head out of her arse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Because it didn’t happen, she just wanted to pretend more professionals are bigging up her kids.
Defo didn't happened. The debit card being taken to school didn't happen because if T had it how did she manage to buy herself 2 Maccies meals AFTER dropping T and the card off at school.

She obviously had no cash on her because your give the kid the money and not your bank card surely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s been featuring Tallulah more since it was noted on here that she was rarely mentioned , after The Second Coming and The Saviour of Planet Earth .

Good to know she reads 😉.

Reactions: 15
I have so many questions about this campaign.

1. I don't believe she had a bad childhood, and she doesn't really allude to that a great deal in the book. Just that she was an unhappy teenager and went off the rails a bit - as many teens do but they bring it back together.

2. Whose door are they posing outside and is that meant to represent a poor downtrodden home? If so I suggest they take a train out of town and check out real life.

3. I appreciate and applaud International Women's Day but the link between her, the insurance company and the cause she's trying promote is unclear.

4. She is a terrible advocate for women, Axa need to sort out their PR and promotions, and the passive servant videographer needs to get his head out of her arse.
That door they're posing outside was in a huge long winded post a few weeks/months back. If I remember correctly it was a Betsy is amazing post and something about 'I remember when I was just a little older than Betsy is now and I had just moved into my bedsit with needles all over the counter tops, piss up all the walls and I was scared to breathe because every single breath felt like a million wildebeest hurtling through my lungs and across my chest'

Long story short...she said that door was the door to the bedsit she moved into at 16 after she left the care placement that she never appeared to actually have...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“What made you choose AXA?”

“Well parttimeworkingmummy had a tit childhood but now her daughter is 15 and she’s a vegetarian so it seemed like the best company for me and my family.”
Hopefully they’ll get more ‘why are you leaving AXA’?

• Haha
  • Heart
You would think a big company like AXA would do some research into the influencers that they use for their campaigns.

A quick google of her brings up tattle threads and a quick read would be enough to question her

Ooh was this W first Maccy D's?! 😂😂

That ad....wtf! So cringe, women empowering others?? Erm you two are two of the bitchiest people I see on IG! *massive eye roll 🙄🙄
The healthy food and ryvita campaign is going well then.

Also, how is she so slim when she eats so much tit?

Reactions: 11

And regularly feeds her kids tit, sausage rolls two days in a row because she didn’t have any bread in yet she can manage to get herself a double McDonald’s. Priorities! Seriously no idea how she has a good figure, clearly some genetic tit and nothing to do with working hard for it.

I don’t think the fact she’s slim has anything to do with it really, many people can’t help their metabolism but shes just confirmed that all the healthy food, ryvita crap is bullshit. She’d advertise anything for a quick quid and then spend it on shite food. How are people and product companies looking up to her and inspired by someone so transparent.

Reactions: 12

I'm slim, I eat a lot if crap. It's all about the metabolism but she's a massive hypocrite to get paid by Ryvita and talks tit about healthy living when she eats mcdonalds 10 times a week!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.