Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4BB2DB4E-0402-4FE9-ADAE-0D527F0DDD17.jpeg

You couldn’t make it up!

Also, when it comes to saving the planet, vegetarianism is pointless next to veganism - the egg and dairy industries are awful, there’s loads of research into it.

Reactions: 11
Most inspiring influencer? You’re having a laugh. She inspires me to not be like her

Reactions: 12
Most inspiring influencer? You’re having a laugh. She inspires me to not be like her
I would love to meet someone she’s inspired.

“Rachel inspired me to stalk another family’s husband and father until I made him mine!”

“I was inspired to ignore my niece when she injured herself in my care - she only broke both wrists though, so no harm done!”

“I’ve been inspired by Rachel to give up feeding myself! Instead, I sit on my arse all day whilst my husband works full time, sorts the kids and cleans the house, then I get him to feed me the dinner he has cooked. To be fair, I did give birth less than a year ago and have single-handedly kept our son alive ever since, so it’s only right that my husband pulls his weight!”

“Thanks to Rachel’s influence, my underage teenage daughter now has a public Instagram account where 32,000 strangers can watch her every move #bemorebetsy 💖

“Rachel has inspired me to help the homeless. Only yesterday, I filmed myself taking a local hobo a brand new tent, which was SO FUNNY. My followers loved it, I can’t believe I’d never thought of it before.”

“Rachel made me realise that my children are MINE; they don’t need two parents. Thanks to her, none of them now see their biological dads 😍 #patchworkfamily we’ve never been happier!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I would love to meet someone she’s inspired.

“Rachel inspired me to stalk another family’s husband and father until I made him mine!”

“I was inspired to ignore my niece when she injured herself in my care - she only broke both wrists though, so no harm done!”

“I’ve been inspired by Rachel to give up feeding myself! Instead, I sit on my arse all day whilst my husband works full time, sorts the kids and cleans the house, then I get him to feed me the dinner he has cooked. To be fair, I did give birth less than a year ago and have single-handedly kept our son alive ever since, so it’s only right that my husband pulls his weight!”

“Thanks to Rachel’s influence, my underage teenage daughter now has a public Instagram account where 32,000 strangers can watch her every move #bemorebetsy 💖

“Rachel has inspired me to help the homeless. Only yesterday, I filmed myself taking a local hobo a brand new tent, which was SO FUNNY. My followers loved it, I can’t believe I’d never thought of it before.”

“Rachel made me realise that my children are MINE; they don’t need two parents. Thanks to her, none of them now see their biological dads 😍 #patchworkfamily we’ve never been happier!”
Rachaeleae inspired me to beg for money via SM so I could give up work and live off money sent by kind trusting people. I never have to leave my sofa. I just order designer coats all day.

She inspired to me to allow my ten year old to have a ticktok account and mime to a song about murder, guns, sex etc. If it's ok by Raq then it's ok by me.

She inspired me to take the piss out of my husband and get my kids to disrespect him while i sit snorting like a pig and secretly filming.

See she is such an insperation to us all ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sure she’s influenced a lot of people to buy sheep skin slippers, neon lights, clothes, holidays etc etc.

The side she and KDIL ‘found’ with the awards, it’s one they’ve joined... once you join you get access to brand campaigns. Every week they catalogue the top 100 influencers. She probably nominated herself for the award 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure she’s influenced a lot of people to buy sheep skin slippers, neon lights, clothes, holidays etc etc.

The side she and KDIL ‘found’ with the awards, it’s one they’ve joined... once you join you get access to brand campaigns. Every week they catalogue the top 100 influencers. She probably nominated herself for the award 😂
I absolutely believe that she would do this 😁, she’s got that big an ego.

Reactions: 5
I absolutely believe that she would do this 😁, she’s got that big an ego.
I’m sure of it, I’ve met plenty billy bullshitters who do the same sort of thing. How embarrassing x

Also if you read the book part of my previous screenshot you will see that ‘b’ account is 100% being run by R

Reactions: 5
I think you guys are being mean. Betsy is the kindest girl that walked our earth. If I wasn’t an atheist I would swear she was Jesus himself, disguised as a stroppy precocious shed-living teen (so fairly normal then). Despite Raquel’s efforts to make her out to be something amazing (much like herself), she is an ordinary girl doing what ordinary teenage girls do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think you guys are being mean. Betsy is the kindest girl that walked our earth. If I wasn’t an atheist I would swear she was Jesus himself, disguised as a stroppy precocious shed-living teen (so fairly normal then). Despite Raquel’s efforts to make her out to be something amazing (much like herself), she is an ordinary girl doing what ordinary teenage girls do.
She probably has a massive ego, because her mum is constantly telling her and other people who amazing she is 🙄

Reactions: 8
So people get like that when they are pregnant 😂😂
Some of the comments here are so odd. There are tons of things that PTWM does that could be discussed. She often puts up posts that are triggering for some people without warnings. On that social services post there were tons of women reaching out in the comments as going through similar things and they are ignored. She often talks down about social care workers. Again I only looked the other day and there were comments from social workers defending their profession. She is more than happy to let her followers bully people online and she has the worst followers for language and nastiness than all the others I’ve seen. Though on here there is a pile on over her 15 year old. It’s bad enough that her Mother isn’t giving her privacy during puberty etc, but to come on here and suggest the girl is pregnant underage is beyond unpleasant. She is just a child, it’s just wrong. ‘Rach,’ is a whole mess on her own. Is it really okay to drop on her 15 year old. It’s not fault her Morher and Step Dad are feckless morons. Sorry but just a thought

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Some of the comments here are so odd. There are tons of things that PTWM does that could be discussed. She often puts up posts that are triggering for some people without warnings. On that social services post there were tons of women reaching out in the comments as going through similar things and they are ignored. She often talks down about social care workers. Again I only looked the other day and there were comments from social workers defending their profession. She is more than happy to let her followers bully people online and she has the worst followers for language and nastiness than all the others I’ve seen. Though on here there is a pile on over her 15 year old. It’s bad enough that her Mother isn’t giving her privacy during puberty etc, but to come on here and suggest the girl is pregnant underage is beyond unpleasant. She is just a child, it’s just wrong. ‘Rach,’ is a whole mess on her own. Is it really okay to drop on her 15 year old. It’s not fault her Morher and Step Dad are feckless morons. Sorry but just a thought
She has her own page so I think we’re allowed to speculate now.

Reactions: 6
Totally with you..I think PTWMs demographic is on the chavvy end of the influencer scale. By that I mean both defenders and detractors.

Reactions: 3
She’s so full of crap.

Last week - we can’t feature Seb and Isaac because of what they’ve been through.

This weekend - look at Seb and Isaac!!!!! Continually.

Totally with you..I think PTWMs demographic is on the chavvy end of the influencer scale. By that I mean both defenders and detractors.
I don’t think it’s fair to generalise 🤷🏼‍♀️

As cute as those little bonnets are they are way too small for little willy, won’t be seeing those again!

Reactions: 7
Did I just hear Rachaeaeaeaele tell Tallulah that Betsy is 'horrible to everyone' ?

But I thought Betsy was the kindest person in the world and especially kind to her siblings. That's what we've had rammed down our throats for the past 6 months!
Caught out in her own lies maybe she forgot she was filming 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.