Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet, WE’RE the bastards, despite her treating you (and others I’ve seen on here) like that and allowing her “army” of arseholes to treat you how they did. All it would take is her to do it to the wrong person, say a reporter posing as someone in need of help or something, and she could be exposed at the click of a finger.
.....Do we know anyone that could do that? 😏 I’m so angry on your behalf, what an absolute witch!
im over it now , I just wish others would open their eyes and see through. She’s so transparent I don’t get how people are inspired by her. As a mother, she’s the furthest thing I will ever aspire to be. Bottom line is , everything she does is for the cash, not a sympathetic bone in her body.

Reactions: 7
God is there ever a time where b isn't scowling at one of her siblings....I get teenagers are moody but #bekind 😂😂
And I feel sorry for Rachielllloo mum

Reactions: 12
Did I just hear Rachaeaeaeaele tell Tallulah that Betsy is 'horrible to everyone' ?

But I thought Betsy was the kindest person in the world and especially kind to her siblings. That's what we've had rammed down our throats for the past 6 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone open a GoFundMe page for Rachaele The Lazy bleep. We can donate money to help this woman get her grossly tattooed arse out of bed and make her own brew. The money will go towards some steel handle bars at the side of her bed that she can pull herself up on so not to wake the NippleSucker and the PigeonFucker next to her.

*payments only accepted via PayPal
So you derogatory call a baby who is breastfed a "nipple sucker". I'm no fan of R but you've got a warped obsession with this baby, really unpleasant comments about him being breastfed. Didn't you say the other day that it was creepy for him to fall asleep at the breast? Who exactly are you? I personally think that you are actually closer to R than we think .

I'm pretty active on the Meldrum thread and one thing is constant. We dont diss the kids. Some of the comments about the children are really close to the knuckle on this thread.

Reactions: 10
So you derogatory call a baby who is breastfed a "nipple sucker". I'm no fan of R but you've got a warped obsession with this baby, really unpleasant comments about him being breastfed. Didn't you say the other day that it was creepy for him to fall asleep at the breast? Who exactly are you? I personally think that you are actually closer to R than we think .

I'm pretty active on the Meldrum thread and one thing is constant. We dont diss the kids. Some of the comments about the children are really close to the knuckle on this thread.
Just scroll past if you don't like stuff...it's really easy...

Long term lurker and never felt the need to comment before, but these threads have really opened my eyes to the things most of her followers will over look, like the way R treats J, it's awful and most recently the nastiness that comes from Betsy to everyone! It is awful that instead of actually parenting and putting a stop to it R feels the need to whip her phone out to record it and giggle the whole time, and the absolute disrespect she shows towards J is disgusting.

Reactions: 11

Have to say the nipple sucker &pigeon fucker made me giggle. 😁

• Haha

she has made it so the baby uses her nipple as a dummy.I know many breastfeeding mums and this isn’t normal. She is infecting her kids with anxiety and separation issues. If you can’t see that, then move along.

Reactions: 10
So your mother is Such a horrible woman yet you spend time with her? If I was her, I’d be pissed off that you call someone else mummy, even though you’re not 5.
Rachel’s Mum has appeared a few times on her IG feed and seems to be close enough to her, Josh and the children that she features her without any problem.

I know Rachel only from Tattle, didn’t buy her book and I don't do FB either so am unaware of her family history with her but they seem happy to be together.

Reactions: 1
That "saving the world" I find pretty irritating. She just wanted to have an easy day and get a photo close to Greta, as she's a celebrity. It's not far off going to a Kardashian event.

It does more harm that good I think these people with a hugely wasteful life that do one little thing to make a tiny reduction and think the planet is all saved. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Rachel’s Mum has appeared a few times on her IG feed and seems to be close enough to her, Josh and the children that she features her without any problem.

I know Rachel only from Tattle, didn’t buy her book and I don't do FB either so am unaware of her family history with her but they seem happy to be together.
Her relationship with her mum is a completely different story in her book. Maybe they have patched things up? Maybe it’s all been a big fabrication for the book money and the mum is in on it? Personally if my child branded me “toxic” and wrote a book detailing my failings as a parent, I’d be more than a little upset.

Reactions: 14
Her relationship with her mum is a completely different story in her book. Maybe they have patched things up? Maybe it’s all been a big fabrication for the book money and the mum is in on it? Personally if my child branded me “toxic” and wrote a book detailing my failings as a parent, I’d be more than a little upset.
Doesn't T go to her grandma every Wednesday? Bit odd that you'd let your child spend so much time with someone who's so "toxic" eh 🤷

Reactions: 15
What it boils down to is if you don’t show complete adoration and ask questions then your a troll, if you don’t show adoration and do everything r wants then you are toxic it’s r way or the highway quicker everyone who follows her or has any association realises this the better

Reactions: 13
Jesus, Betsy doesn’t seem to be kind in any of the stories R posts. R is just so full of tit. She contradicts her siblings and is constantly grumpy.

Reactions: 7
Can someone open a GoFundMe page for Rachaele The Lazy bleep. We can donate money to help this woman get her grossly tattooed arse out of bed and make her own brew. The money will go towards some steel handle bars at the side of her bed that she can pull herself up on so not to wake the NippleSucker and the PigeonFucker next to her.

*payments only accepted via PayPal
I hate people snorting when they laugh (Raquel), but by Jove did I snort when I read this!! She is just the laziest human being ever created, I reckon in her past life she must’ve either been a pig, or a sloth..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.