Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Any normal person would take a pump with them knowing they’d be out most of the night but no, not our Rochelllllio. That wouldn’t be enough drama. Wilby (who is SO CUTE I mean he really is) from his conception to his gestation to his birth and then first 6 months has been around at exactly the right point to detract attention from the fact she’s basically doing next to fuck all and has been since what? Last Christmas 2018 or before? So the whole boob / breastfeeding chat is a subject for her to cling onto to make it look like she’s actually doing something of worth. Content wise it’s a “thing” to her. I’m currently in early days of breastfeeding a newborn. R has never provided any tips in my memory? Any words of support? Anything other than the fact she seems to resent she’s doing it? So Christ knows why she’s made it her thing but she has. Oh yeah because she’s a total martyr. Instead of even taking one second out of her complaining to appreciate how cool it is that her body can feed a child she chooses to bitch and moan constantly. Claiming 24/7 that he’s kept “solely alive” by her tit. Fucking weirdo. I’m finding it a proper hard graft to be honest but lucky enough to be also loving it and capable of continuing. It would be nice for a woman with such a large following to maybe step up with pearls of wisdom or words of support once in a while for others who are the same as me. That said her sheep are totally blind to all of this and wouldn’t give a fuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Mememe13

What I don’t get is, nobody’s forcing the likes of Mrs Meldrum and PTWM to broadcast their private lives and monetise their children’s lives. Their followers won’t suffer if they say “look I’ve had a good run but it’s time for me to bow out for the sake of my mental health”, they’ll soon be forgotten about. But they don’t want that. They will continue to put up with “trolls” because their greed for freebies and cash in the bank for pretending they use products and their need for admiration and praise is everything. I find it hard to believe PTWM has a passion for advertising shite headphones and ryvita. She has a passion for sitting on her arse while people blow smoke up it. That’s why she will continue with this shit at the detriment of her and her children’s lives.

Meldrum could get a job, a normal job. Her mistake is repairable I think. PTWM has been found out as a fraud so she may find it harder. She deserves to have people calling her out. Nowt but a common thief. This thread may not exist had she either explained where the PayPal/go fund me money went. I’m sure people would have picked up on the treatment of her husband and how she has exploited her kids for money. She’ll never address the PayPal because while she keeps quiet about it, nobody can 100% say she’s been pocketing it instead of donating it. Silence speaks volumes though you deceitful fool.

Kbird

VIP Member
'Josh will be heartbroken if she stops feeding' what a load of shit.Either he's a bit weird or she's making up bullshit in her head again.
As for the comment about his ex not feeding. What a horrible, evil bitch cunt.

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
These people live in cloud fucking cuckoo land if they really think being kind will secure you a job these days!
* Job requires a C at GCSE level or equivalent in English and Maths *

Interviewer: Oh, it seems you don't have the relevant GCSE qualifications.

Betsy: No, but people on Instagram say I'm kind, so that counts, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I bet she was always one of those attention-seeking twats that check-in at A&E and then say they can’t say why they’re in hospital 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, literally zero people born 96 years ago were called Wilby because it’s a shit, modern, made-up name, invented by a thick cow who couldn’t be bothered to learn how to spell Willoughby.

Attachments

• Haha

Sausageface

Chatty Member
I bet that they slag us off, make assumptions about our lives and share screenshots in their group chat. Sounds a bit like tattle, doesn’t it?!

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s appropriate to be giving your kids rescue remedy rather than teaching them or encouraging them to find proven coping mechanisms. When they realise the “little bottle of flowers” don’t work, they’ll be looking for swigs of alcohol or just popping some prescription meds instead.

Kbird

VIP Member
I'm a very kind person kind and it's all I needed in life. I'm a brain sugeon now.
I just showed up at med school with a bunch of flowers for the tutors, they put me straight through to operating the next day. 🤔

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
Totally with you..I think PTWMs demographic is on the chavvy end of the influencer scale. By that I mean both defenders and detractors.
Sorry, but not everyone here makes those types of comments about the children. I don’t like a lot of what’s said, my issue is with R and her behaviour which then impacts on the children. Don’t tar us all with the same brush, I’m certainly no chav. If those people want to make those types of comments and aren’t actually breaking the rules of the site, who am I to stop them? That’s moderating, and against the rules on its own (I’ve had warnings for it before myself). If I don’t like it, I ignore it now. If what they’re saying is breaking rules, then report it. Unfortunately that’s the issue with being part of a forum like this, you aren’t going to agree with everything you read. I still think it’s better over here and being free to air your views than being blocked or pounced upon over on R’s posts for having a harmless yet unfavourable opinion.

• Heart

Kbird

VIP Member
Oh here is the woe is me yet again. I have kept him solely alive with my tit. I stay up all night with him. Bore off Rach, J does more than his fair share of caring for the other children whilst you play at tit feeding Wilby instead of relinquishing some responsibility for his care, just so you can post shit like that to make you sound like wonder bloody woman.
Tell your tale of woe to my neice who has been up all night with her poorly baby in agony with ear pain. Call from 111 hours later saying go to a&e. Finally home about 3 in morning. Then up for her midwife shift at 7. She is also 6 months pregnant.
No sitting round on her arse all day for her.
She has no time to winge and complain all day.
God she makes me sick.

Reactions: 23

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Sorry as a “women lifting up other women” advocate 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she should not be inadvertently shaming another woman for not breastfeeding. You KNOW that’s what you’re doing R. Judgy Judith.

• Heart

BlueSky/DeepDive

The only very small saving grace from this is that I get the impression she does actually give the excess stuff she receives away. Either to refuges or friends. She also does, someone will correct me here if I'm wrong, promote small businesses by tagging them and sending followers to the pages.
I don't want to see her promoting small businesses. I don't want to see her breastfeeding. I don't want to see anymore unwrapping gifted stuff; I want to see her working on getting qualified to support DV victims; raising awareness; responding to messages from people seeking support and being aware of DV legislation issues. PayPal cash has been her 'wage' for quite a while now, even though she stopped 'working' a year before she got pregnant!

• Heart

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
It’s nice she listened and now Tallulah is getting some attention again.
Tattle; influencing influencers 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
“Keep taking the opportunities you’re offered because all us greedy cunts are in it together”

I will boycott any brand that pays these plebs to advertise their product because it’s creating more injustice in an already skewed world. Guess what - I also want to earn money for my children and I do so by getting off my arse and working around them for very little money. I refuse to support brands who give thousands of pounds to lazy arses like Rachel Shambleton to spend on designer clothes and day trips and holidays my kids will never get.

It’s not jealousy. I don’t want to be you, Rach, I have no desire to sell my kids and use vulnerable victims of domestic abuse to fill my own bank account. I’m just SICK of the injustice.

• Heart