Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TitForTatty

Right fill me in, how many of those kids are actually hers? And which ones? I’m curious. They all seem to call her mom and she acts as their mom, do they have contact with their real mom?

Right fill me in, how many of those kids are actually hers? And which ones? I’m curious. They all seem to call her mom and she acts as their mom, do they have contact with their real mom?
edit, am I right in thinking I should be using there instead of their? I’m confused 🙈😂

Reactions: 1

Jess269

My children are younger so not at the age where they are going out much! But is it normal for a 15 year old to be going out for older sisters on a night out on a Saturday? Doesn’t sit right with me but maybe I’m old fashioned. Seems a bit slack to me as a parent to allow it. Clubs/pubs?? Is that ok?

My daughter is 17 and she doesnt go out yet! X

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
So your mother is Such a horrible woman yet you spend time with her? If I was her, I’d be pissed off that you call someone else mummy, even though you’re not 5.
Rachel’s Mum has appeared a few times on her IG feed and seems to be close enough to her, Josh and the children that she features her without any problem.

I know Rachel only from Tattle, didn’t buy her book and I don't do FB either so am unaware of her family history with her but they seem happy to be together.

Feska

VIP Member
That's so sad to hear. I'm so sorry you feel that way. I wouldn't watch Rachaelelele's breastfeeding journey, and take it (or anything she says) as gospel (or even remotely truthful). Whether you choose to breastfeed or bottle feed, I know you'll have the wonderful bonding experience that most parents have. Because you won't be shoving a camera in your baby's face every 5 seconds, or moaning about everything every 5 seconds.

Look Rach - this is the effect you have on your audience. You are not supporting women whatsoever, you're just acting like a total ungrateful dick.
Very well said. I responded to this lady too but you worded it so much better than I