Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Do you know what I think is better than kindness?

Honesty.

Integrity.

I’m not going to be kind for the sake of it. To racists, liars, cheats, and arseholes.

You can’t just act like a twat and then trill #bekind and label anyone who calls you out on your terrible behaviour a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Wotsit

VIP Member
View attachment 93683
Parenting Guru????? 😂😂😂 Please!! .....Most of us here could give better tips than how she's been handling the night routine.
parenting expert that allows her 10 year old to squirt a pouch of mango puree into her babies mouth so he coughs and splutters

parenting expert that allows her stepson to go 48 hours before getting him checked in A&E for a suspected broken bone

parenting expect that leaves her older kids to act as mother to the younger ones

parenting expect that leaves a baby unstrapped in a bouncy chair

parenting expert that says school and exams don't matter so long as you're kind

parenting expert that tries to stop the other biological parent from having a relationship with their child

parenting expert that films her kids talking disrespectfully to the step parent that helps keep a roof over their heads, food on their plates and the home clean

parenting expert that has to be spoon fed because shes feeding the baby with one hand and filming everyone else with the other hand

parenting expert that falls asleep on the sofa with a baby

i wouldn't take advice from her on how to care for a goldfish never mind a child

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She didn’t like him replying to another woman did she 😂
She may as well piss on him to show he's her territory 🤣

Anyway, didn't she meet him through being best mates with his sister as a teenager and sneaking into his room to sniff his pillows? So she knew him regardless of whether he was in the army or not 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Wotsit

VIP Member
Ahh the good old monthly troll post has arrived 😁 gotta give the girl 10 out of 10 for continuity 😂

Soz rach hun, I'm not jealous.
I don't want your shit lip fillers and eyelashes.

I don't want my stepkid to disrespect me or speak to me like shit.

I don't want my kids relying on shit rescue remedy because they may be nervous about a situation.

I don't want my kids privacy hindered by selling them online to the highest bidder.

I don't want to post pics of my fanny to 180k people in exchange for money.

I don't want to have a room taken up in my house with gifts I neither want or will ever use.

I don't want to sit on my arse all day ridiculing the people I supsosadly love the most and then post it to thousands of strangers.

The only validation I need in my life is from the very small circle of family and close friends i have.

What I would like from you though is a full and honest account of where the PayPal and the go fund me donations have been spent for the last 3 years? If you can provide that, then I'm sure me and all the other trolls on here, would have left this thread months ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Instamoron

I absolutely love how she’s said everything will kick off now because Wilby (what a silly name btw, my phone wanted to call him Willy!) bashed himself on her glasses, and put a little troll gif up, clearly directed at Tattle.. and nobody has actually mentioned it...... Except me 😂 I have nothing to say about it except I’m not a troll, just a normal mum who used to absolutely adore R and actually want to aspire to be like her - I actually cringe when Ihat because I’m only here coz she told us about it in her snotty crying vids while pregnant, and my eyes haven’t just been opened, it’s like I’ve had laser eye surgery now... I can see everything so clearly and hopefully others will too, soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 30

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
It's extremely draining listening to someone constantly moan about life, as if they have the shittest life in the world. It's not entertaining, it's not realistic, it's just boring and draining. She sucks the life out of everything.
I wouldn't mind so much if she actually had a shit life, but actually what she has is unattainable to the majority of people. She has a lovely big house, 4 healthy children and 2 healthy stepchildren, her husband works and then comes home and does cooking/laundry/housework etc, she apparently has a cleaner and gardener, she doesn't have to drop her baby at childcare and go slog her guts out at work, she gets sent free stuff on a daily basis so barely has to put her hand in her pocket for anything she wants. Stop fucking moaning! It's like that friend everyone has who's a size 8 and says things like "ugh I put half a pound on last week, I feel so fat" 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Partofthefam

I missed it. What
I thought @Partofthefam had said she was never in foster care? Or did I remember that wrong?

It’s one thing to write a work of fiction but to barefaced lie like that as part of paid ad campaign is a whole other deal altogether. And to say she never felt supported? Bet her mum just loved watching that.
I missed it. What tripe is she saying now?

She wasn't in care

Seen it now (the ad) usual bollox then, she's such a gob shyte. R you weren't in care, stop playing the fucking victim you absolute fucking bellend. You ought to reach inside your massive head and try and find your brain, coz in there, somewhere, is the truth...!!
Now, I know you have ALWAYS struggled to tell the truth, and you've always liked to exaggerate but really!? Come on dickhead, sort Ya self out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Fuck me...all the kid asked is 'how old was I when I rolled over?'

How the hell did that turn into a 79 page essay on Rachaeaeaeaele's job 11 years ago. We get it...she worked (a concept that is completely lost on her now!) but was it really necessary for that whole 'woe is me' post yet again?!

All I kept thinking while I was trying to read it was 'fucking hell, she's so dull!'

P.S. She writes in the same way I did to pass my sociology A-level...1 point and 3 pages of waffle about fuck all that's relevant to back it up...

• Haha
Reactions: 28

anasophia1991

Christ she loves herself doesn’t she?!

No one cares about you enough to hate you Raquel What we do care about is your dishonestly and deceit. Your hypocrisy and your bare-faced cheating. If you think these traits are commendable then you’re the crazy one. It might make you feel better to think we’re ‘jealous‘, but it’s like the local scumbag scally claiming others are jealous rather than just admitting they’re a con-artist. You can wrap yourself in a layer of respectability but the truth comes stinking through-you have acted deplorably.

Also thanks for the heads-up on the brands you’re ‘working’ with. Local church stopped contributing to Kidscape a while back based on my evidence and changed to a local one. Now, as my job involves purchasing large numbers of baby bottles, I will ensure Tommee Tippee are avoided. Will also let my manager know the brand works with con artists so she can pass on. It’s a big hospital I work for 😉 .. Parenting guru my arse. In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t really affect the brand, but at least my conscience is clear that this charlatan isn’t getting another penny of money on my watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

anasophia1991

I don’t think it’s any of Gurning Gail’s business whether her step-sons were bf or not. She should stop making it into a competition. Mind you, any competition that has Dickless Dave as the ‘prize’ is pretty rank. It’s also vomit-inducing how she pretends he still fancies her. They remind me of the old shagging couple in Benidorm. If anyone has to make public that their other half ‘still’ fancies them, then clearly the opposite is happening in real life.

Needy Nicola.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I hate my job like really do not like it at all but in future I will look in the mirror and say to myself “Well at least I don’t have to pretend I love plasters in order to make a living”

• Haha
Reactions: 26

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Astrid if you’re reading - Rachaele is about to go full Single White Female on you. The signs grow bigger by the day. Please check yourself into a safe house and change your name.

• Haha
Reactions: 25