Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a world where you can be anything, be kind. Except to your step dad who basically cooks all your meals, tries to keep the house in order while he works all night and comes home to dog vomit your mother can’t be fucked cleaning up.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How those children speak to Josh is disgusting, my daughter wouldn't dare be so disrespectful.

Reactions: 15
It’s infuriating. How Betsy even knows who pays what is disgusting. I wouldn’t be laughing I’d be slapping her arse. It’s not hard hanging your coat when u come in, it’s a bug bear of mine!
Mine too. Along with leaving shoes on the floor NEXT to the shoe cupboard 🤬 just pick them up ffs!

If I was J, I'd bugger off bird watching for a month and see how they all manage then. Ungrateful little bastards.

Whos wage will be paying it all when the #ads dry up and everyone realises R is nothing but a fraud and a con woman

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm always amazed how kind Betsy is. Such a good heart.

I read all your comments before I got to watch it and thought you must all be lying again because it's Betsy...and we all know Betsy is going to change the world with her beautiful nature...

Clearly Rachaeaeaele has said that before about paying for everything. I'd hazard a guess at it being screamed at Josh during an argument. The fact she lets her brat of a daughter say that to him while she sits there filming and snorting is disgusting.

I've defended Betsy on here before, said I thought she was just a normal teenager. I don't think that anymore. I've noticed over the last 6 months or so she's become more and more spiteful and disrespectful. Not only to Josh but to her younger siblings. She's bleeping awful and I've seen no evidence of her being 'kind' for months!

When Rachaeaeaele says 'be kind' she means 'be kind to me' and she says that while she is emotionally abusing Josh and allowing Betsy to disrespect him.

Fairly sure financial control and saying things like 'I pay for everything' is on all of her things she's ever posted about domestic abuse.

Rein your kid in Rachaeaeaele she's becoming a spiteful little witch.

Reactions: 34
Like mother like daughter that’s all I can say and to think they were on the sofa of this morning talking about anti bullying and being kind yet there is it clear as day they are bullies

Reactions: 17
Can’t pay, they’ll take it away 🤣

Clearly by not hanging coats up and putting bags away themselves they’re expecting that Josh will do it? And by not backing him up, Rachel is condoning this.
If I was Josh I’d Tell them all that any coats left lying around will be put in the bin.

Reactions: 9
Racheal is a horrible, selfish, abusive, hypocritical bleeping witch bleep. And that's me #being kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve just watched it.

Betsy is aware of being recorded and is acting the big ‘I am’ as she is prone to do when her Mum is egging her on, she doesn’t care about Josh and his house rules.

I’ve said before that Josh is the whipping boy of the women he grew up with and he’s now being treated with little respect by his step daughters.

Reactions: 16
You can bet B is treating her poor boyfriend in exactly the same way dickface treats J. Hope he gets out fast!

Reactions: 11
I wonder would Rachaele post that video if the tables where turned, and one of the boys made a snide remark that she only pays for the gas and electric and that the house belongs to Josh? I highly doubt it. It's the least bit funny and extremely belittling to him. Atleast he goes out and works unlike the other adult in the room. I'd be mortified if in a few years time, my son turned and said that to my partner (his step dad). I certainly wouldn't be laughing or encouraging it, rather chasing him up the stairs!!

Reactions: 16
She’s blocked me on Facebook because I kindly asked about the PayPal donations.

She still hasn’t updated her bio on Facebook. Says she has 5 kids. Actually Rachael, you have 4. Wannabe Wilma, Animal Annie, Moody May and Wilford
You can bet B is treating her poor boyfriend in exactly the same way dickface treats J. Hope he gets out fast!

Reactions: 2
If B can't #bekind maybe her and her mother can try #dontbeanarsehole instead
I don't know if there's any Frank Turner fans among us Tattlers, one of the rules of his shows is "don't be a dick". Maybe Rachaelleieio could try that as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have just unfollowed..finally...i said the betsy post made uncomfortable viewing and id be embaressed if my kids did the same..and how does b know who pays which bills..thats unhealthy....she replies under the "admin" and says out of over 3000 positive messages i was the only negative one...also after "recent events" i should refrain from looking at anything that majes me feel negative or sad... Patronising twit

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I have just unfollowed..finally...i said the betsy post made uncomfortable viewing and id be embaressed if my kids did the same..and how does b know who pays which bills..thats unhealthy....she replies under the "admin" and says out of over 3000 positive messages i was the only negative one...also after "recent events" i should refrain from looking at anything that majes me feel negative or sad... Patronising twit
So after recent events you should refrain from looking at anything negative or sad but despite those recent events she still thinks it's appropriate to belittle and disrespect her husband and allow her daughter to do the same. Her hypocrisy really is at another level!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.