Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she spoke to E in the living room and the way she spoke to them in the car.... honestly 🤦‍♀️ if having kids is such an inconvience for you R.... stop bleeping birthing them with every bloke you meet

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can someone please give js head a Wobble. 😡😡😡😡 it’s winding me up now

Josh if your reading this as I’m sure u do your wife speaks to u like tit and sits on her backside whilst u get up from your night shift and clean up the mess she’s left around coz she has no control over her children. Not only does your wife speak to you like tit but also your step children whilst their mother just sits and agrees and laughs. Let’s also not forget the fact that her children get a bleeping fanfare when they do something or have a birthday yet your boys get none of it.
Grow some balls mate as this is not a happy patchwork family this is a shambles an a controlling relationship. Get out whilst u can there is help your wife promotes it 😃

sorry needed to vent the last video has just wound me right up

• Sad
Reactions: 35
It’s the ‘I love betsy’ show today 🙄

I couldn’t stand that video of Betsy when she first posted it and it’s even worse now! I would lose it if my kids stood on the chairs like that. And the talking back to Josh!! Unreal!

Reactions: 12
God i would be bleeping mortified if my teenager talked to my partner like that,talking about him paying what bills is obviously something shes learned from Rachel throwing that at him in an argument. She just sits their snorting like a pig instead of realising Betsy is a mirror image of her bad attitude. Run Josh,run you cheating basterd!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If she ever lets him out alone he might stand the chance of cheating again.
Thing is she doesn’t trust him any further than she could throw him....she knows that she has created a vacancy for “mistress” now. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Wow could Betsy be any more dis respectful, she’s a brat and rachaeaelee just enables it. Have to feel a bit sorry for Josh as he’s clearly treated like tit, but what goes around comes around.

Reactions: 17
Wow, as a mum of 2 teens and living in a step family environment, theres no way would my 2 speak to my husband (their stepdad) so disrespectfully 😳 its not that much to ask that kids (and adults) hang their coats up! I cant imagine laughing and snorting away while my kids were being rude like that 🤦‍♀️ Unreal.

Reactions: 13
Betsy gets it all from her mother. Childish paid of brats the pair of them.

How the hell Josh puts up with them speaking to him to way he does, I’ll never know.

If he leaves her, she will only have herself to blame

It’s also clear that she is secretly filming the conversation 🤬

Reactions: 19
Betsy gets it all from her mother. Childish paid of brats the pair of them.

How the hell Josh puts up with them speaking to him to way he does, I’ll never know.

If he leaves her, she will only have herself to blame

It’s also clear that she is secretly filming the conversation 🤬
I feel Tallulah is only gonna go the same way as Betsy

I winder what she would do if someone Inboxed her claiming to b a woman who works full time and gets spoken to like crap by her step kids etc and that she does everything whilst her partner sits on their arse. Do you think she would finally click or do u think they would b blocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Betsy is just awful!
Oh come on, we all know that Betsy is the kindest, nicest, most hard workingest teenager EVERRRRR who totally adores her siblings, haven't you seen all the ultra professional notes Raychaellleee gets sent from her teachers?

• Haha
Can someone please give js head a Wobble. 😡😡😡😡 it’s winding me up now

Josh if your reading this as I’m sure u do your wife speaks to u like tit and sits on her backside whilst u get up from your night shift and clean up the mess she’s left around coz she has no control over her children. Not only does your wife speak to you like tit but also your step children whilst their mother just sits and agrees and laughs. Let’s also not forget the fact that her children get a bleeping fanfare when they do something or have a birthday yet your boys get none of it.
Grow some balls mate as this is not a happy patchwork family this is a shambles an a controlling relationship. Get out whilst u can there is help your wife promotes it 😃

sorry needed to vent the last video has just wound me right up
But he only pays for the water 🤦‍♀️little witch

Oh my god that was literally disgusting;
When you look into how females perpetrate domestic abuse- ridiculing and belittling them
For financial Contributions come top of the list.
Betsy knew it was being filmed.
You know what, roll on the day there’s an actual body you can report domestic abuse to.

Reactions: 14
But he only pays for the water 🤦‍♀️little witch
I've not watched it yet but if that's what she's said that's absoultely disgusting! I think I'd actually floor my kid if they spoke to my partner, or anyone for that matter, like that. It's none of the kids business what bills are paid by who, they are a family and it's supposed to be equal.

Reactions: 11
‘Don’t you only pay for the gas and electric and mum pays everything else? So technically this is her lounge; all you own is the shower’

**rachel cackling behind camera **

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I've not watched it yet but if that's what she's said that's absoultely disgusting! I think I'd actually floor my kid if they spoke to my partner, or anyone for that matter, like that. It's none of the kids business what bills are paid by who, they are a family and it's supposed to be equal.
It’s infuriating. How Betsy even knows who pays what is disgusting. I wouldn’t be laughing I’d be slapping her arse. It’s not hard hanging your coat when u come in, it’s a bug bear of mine!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.