Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this my kids make the most of it to rub it in each other’s faces with the wow look what I got smiles.
And even more where is J it’s his bloody son surely if he’s on nights he would either wait up to watch or if he’s not back yet then I would wait.
I think Josh was there, I heard him mumbling next to Rachel while she filmed the lad.

Reactions: 3
Josh hasn’t even posted anything about his sons birthday!! He’s just turned into double figures it’s a massive deal for kids! And usually for u as a parent add it’s the start of them growing up x

Reactions: 6
37C37F55-D1F2-4C87-B2DF-FAE22C137C3C.jpeg
Screenshot of her latest stories 🤮
I’ve spent my fair share of time pumping away, but when it came to social media I felt like no one actually needs or wants to see it and being on the receiving end I can confirm I was correct.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't know she was breast feeding...she should have mentioned it.

Didn't want to see her being milked. No bleeping need. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So this is the grid post on Isaac’s birthday. duck all to do with him, she’s been paid to milk herself on camera and then said she will leave the bottle for Josh to feed him while she has a shower as soon as Josh wakes up. So even then Isaac won’t get a chance to spend time with his dad on his birthday. She is SO manipulative.

Attachments

So this is the grid post on Isaac’s birthday. duck all to do with him, she’s been paid to milk herself on camera and then said she will leave the bottle for Josh to feed him while she has a shower as soon as Josh wakes up. So even then Isaac won’t get a chance to spend time with his dad on his birthday. She is SO manipulative.
On her stories, she said "when Josh gets in" so is he asleep upstairs or not? Can't keep up with the tangled web of lies she's spinning 🕸

Reactions: 7
I don’t really know anything about her but I saw her book in The Works (where many book fails go to die) and was tempted to buy it just to see how bad it is... would it be a waste of my time or a laugh?

A8DEF552-804F-4F93-B612-DFE26715A60A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t really know anything about her but I saw her book in The Works (where many book fails go to die) and was tempted to buy it just to see how bad it is... would it be a waste of my time or a laugh?

View attachment 85627
Huge waste of time and money. There's not much in it that isn't in her posts and the bits that are new make little sense. It's also really badly written! Not saying that just because she gets on my last nerve...I thought it when I read the book and I still thought she was a good person at that point!

Reactions: 10
Huge waste of time and money. There's not much in it that isn't in her posts and the bits that are new make little sense. It's also really badly written! Not saying that just because she gets on my last nerve...I thought it when I read the book and I still thought she was a good person at that point!
Same - I bought it when I still liked her and thought it wasn’t crap. I was surprised it was published tbh, it was boring, repetitive, badly written and I felt like she had promised loads of insider info on their setup but didn’t actually explain anything at all.

Sadly, publishers will pay people to write if they’re sure of a good return financially and it doesn’t matter whether it is actually a good book or not.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 85585Screenshot of her latest stories 🤮
I’ve spent my fair share of time pumping away, but when it came to social media I felt like no one actually needs or wants to see it and being on the receiving end I can confirm I was correct.
Did we actually need to see this? Honestly? I am all for breastfeeding, I breastfed my daughter until she was 1 and would always support friends and family who want to where I can. I and most other people know that expressing is a thing, and that there are various pumps available on the market. She could have just showed the pump, either all set out in a photo or showing the different parts of it on a story (or both). If a friend or relative wanted to express and felt comfortable doing it in front of me, I would not have a problem. However, I really don't see the need for Rancid Rachaelleieio to film herself expressing and share it on her social media. Absolutely no need at all. It's an ad so she's being paid to promote the product, but I would guess that Tommy Tippee probably didn't specify that she had to be using it in the advert. She is so attention seeking it's ridiculous.

View attachment 85627
The works sell plastic pigs that make a honking sound when you squeeze them. It’s basically the audio book version.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well that is such a generic post for Issac on instagram. She couldnt of put less effort in if she tried!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The works sell plastic pigs that make a honking sound when you squeeze them. It’s basically the audio book version.
I got a button that you press and it shouts “bullshit” from the works.

Think that would work great as book #2s audio version

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god that ad 🙈🙊talk about second hand embarrassment I had to turn off - the light shining right in her face, those vile dirty teeth and those dry cracked lips nah I was gone 😂 what must the company think 🙊

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.