Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An hour - that's not even long enough to give him a chance to settle! If he is so content with Betsy, why not give her a call to come inside and help out rather than calling them straight away? I call major BS as I personally know I would try every avenue before cutting short the parents night out. Chances are they wouldn't be out late anywho, so an extra hour or two pacing the floor wouldn't have made a difference! I'm guessing it was more so a case of her separation anxiety getting the better of her and needing an excuse.
Sorry - forgot to attach my reply to the first quote! I nearly posted yesterday to say what’s the betting there will be a ‘we had to come home early because...........’ post. Even before Wilby it seemed to be every. single. time. So boring and utterly predictable. Sigh!!

Reactions: 3
An hour - that's not even long enough to give him a chance to settle! If he is so content with Betsy, why not give her a call to come inside and help out rather than calling them straight away? I call major BS as I personally know I would try every avenue before cutting short the parents night out. Chances are they wouldn't be out late anywho, so an extra hour or two pacing the floor wouldn't have made a difference! I'm guessing it was more so a case of her separation anxiety getting the better of her and needing an excuse.
This, this & this! I struggle to believe that someone (especially a close family member) wouldn’t try a little longer to settle him. An hour isn’t really a lot of time at all. There’s been a couple of occasions when someone’s had my kids & one of them has been a little unsettled but it’s only brief & I’ve only ever been told once I’ve got home afterwards 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, she’s made a drama of him “refusing a bottle” - maybe he wasn’t hungry in that hour? There’s photos of Josh giving him a bottle so he obviously has had one before. It’s all very dramatic isn’t it?

Reactions: 14
Of course he is, because he’s perfectly fine without you, whatever you think, you narcissistic little bleep.

Funny how Wilby is fine with Grandma while she goes to “therapy”... when it suits her!
fast asleep when they got home. and who is that woman?

the baby is a clingy little shite because of her and equally shite daughter who never leaves him alone.

Reactions: 2
Of course he is, because he’s perfectly fine without you, whatever you think, you narcissistic little bleep.

Funny how Wilby is fine with Grandma while she goes to “therapy”... when it suits her!
That doesn't look like joshs sister? Isn't that who she said was looking after him ? I don't buy the whole he wouldn't settle at all, its all for the aww sorry your night was ruined messages and everyone thinking she's a fab mum

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why said family member rang her within an hour saying he wouldn’t settle. I remember my mum had my little girl when she was around 4 months and even when I asked if she was okay whilst I was out she said fine even though she admitted it took a while to settle... as my mum I obviously trusted her to get her settled. I also deserved the night off which is why my mum took her for the night and didn’t worry me with the fact she didn’t settle straight away . Why didn’t they go back out after coming home to him sleeping... because she wanted the “can you relate” insta post about it 🤦‍♀️

Oh of course there was projectile vomit involved.... maybe cause they were forcing a bottle down him he clearly didn’t want 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It’s Josh I feel sorry for, when does he actually get to let off steam? He actually works, rather than just sitting on his arse, has to follow Rachel around on his days off because she wants to go to the theatre or watch Betsy get her hair done or whatever and he has to stay near her with the baby because she’s so controlling he couldn't possibly stay home and see his other children. He never gets to go out with his mates, if he’s allowed a drink ever, it’s with all the kids in tow and she films him and puts the videos of him drunk all over the internet. He didn’t even get to go out for his birthday because she “fell asleep”, they missed the reservation and he made her food because it ALL HAD TO BE ABOUT HER as usual.

Valentine’s night and he has to come home after an hour because the bloody Messiah wants a tit in his face and can’t possibly settle without Rachel, despite being fast asleep when they got back. It’s all about Rachel. She can’t cope with Wilby being with anyone else. She can’t cope with Josh having a normal social life or spending any time alone with his boys. She gets time alone with her girls, when was the last time Josh took Isaac out for a milkshake on his own?

God, she bloody grinds my gears. Controlling idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Q
I'm irrationally raging that beauty pie have gifted that witch stuff. I've unsubscribed from them because of it. Why won't brands stop this bullshit? The more crap you give to PTWcunt, hinch etc etc etc the less likely normal humans are to buy from you. URGH.
i am the same with Fred and Noah. Used to buy a lot of their stuff for my little one but not anymore after they started gifting her stuff. Wish brands would have a bit more integrity.

Reactions: 10
I have to say I find it extremely strange that she HAS to post every single interaction between josh and her girls- photos of J and Betsy together, any interaction between him and Edie, then last night a photo of him and T cuddled holding hands- she can NEVER bring herself to post a photo of J with Seb or Issac tho can she? It’s as if she’s saying yeah look he belongs to my girls- no he f*cking doesn’t! He belonged to Seb and Issac well before you came along you ugly smelly scrubber.

it’s one thing that angers me out of it all - the blatant favouritism and the fact those poor boys from what you can see never get alone time with THEIR dad 💔 it’s either her girls or Wilby..... daddies home- well isn’t that lovely for Wilby. Wasn’t so lovely for Seb and Issac when his dad walked out on them on Sebs birthday to be with you ya smelly cow.

Reactions: 21
Relatable my arse there is nothing relatable about going out in a over priced dress that some of her so called warriors could never afford. She’s just a show off.
As for the baby god help him when he starts nursery or school he will really struggled as he will b that used to constant attention from being passed around he won’t cope with it due to separation anxiety that’s been caused by his mum

Reactions: 13
It’s Josh I feel sorry for, when does he actually get to let off steam? He actually works, rather than just sitting on his arse, has to follow Rachel around on his days off because she wants to go to the theatre or watch Betsy get her hair done or whatever and he has to stay near her with the baby because she’s so controlling he couldn't possibly stay home and see his other children. He never gets to go out with his mates, if he’s allowed a drink ever, it’s with all the kids in tow and she films him and puts the videos of him drunk all over the internet. He didn’t even get to go out for his birthday because she “fell asleep”, they missed the reservation and he made her food because it ALL HAD TO BE ABOUT HER as usual.

Valentine’s night and he has to come home after an hour because the bloody Messiah wants a tit in his face and can’t possibly settle without Rachel, despite being fast asleep when they got back. It’s all about Rachel. She can’t cope with Wilby being with anyone else. She can’t cope with Josh having a normal social life or spending any time alone with his boys. She gets time alone with her girls, when was the last time Josh took Isaac out for a milkshake on his own?

God, she bloody grinds my gears. Controlling idiot.
I absolutely agree. It’s really sad that his relationship with her Will cost him his relationship with his boys, she can say all she likes what an amazing patchwork family they are but it’s plain as day J’s boys come second to R and her girls and that breaks my heart, those boys should be a priority in their dads life, they should be number one. It really angers me when she posts photos of J with Wilby saying daddies boy, or daddies home, what about his other two boys?? I actually feel they might start to feel resentful as they get older, especially hitting teen years when they’ll need their dads support more than ever. But of course Rachaelleee could never possibly allow that. It’s really sad, children should always be a priority and sadly J’s boys aren’t 😩

Reactions: 12
Definitely agree about the calling them back thing. It was Josh’s sister and mum...sorry “mummy” looking after him. Josh’s sister has a young boy, it wasn’t long ago he was a baby too! Mummy has clearly raised kids and grandkids. If it was a child free person or a friend or something I get them freaking out prematurely but if it was my sister calling me for anything other than them being genuinely ill I would be pissed off at her 😂

Reactions: 5
When he starts school, Rachaele is going to be that mum shoving her tit through the school gates and Wilby will learn nothing about social interaction Because his mummy will need him to validate her bone idle existence

• Haha
Reactions: 5
7pm put my new £145 dress on that I paid for using money I have obtained from being deceitful. I'm obsessed with being deceitful.

7.01pm had photos taken so I could get loads of comments about how amazing I look even though when I smile I look like Wallace (from Wallace and Gromit) after he's been sniffing glue and Josh looks like he's trying to get a spot in a 90s boy band tribute act. I'm obsessed with Josh.

7.30pm arrive at restaurant and spend an hour discussing how we can get the best and most comments on a post. Decide it will be a great story if we cut evening short and film us going home as Wilby literally can't cope with out me, even though he spends most of his days propped up on the sofa watching kids telly or being mauled by Betsy... and he is projectile vomiting like the girl in the exorcist. I'm obsessed with Wilby.

9pm get Josh to stand on a chair to take a photo of me looking unnatural and completely posed with Wilby asleep on me so everyone can tell me how amazing a mum I am and that I'm right where I should be...sat on my bleeping arse on my sofa, like I do all day every day. I'm obsessed with my sofa.

9.10pm think I might book to have my eyelashes and nails done next week as I deserve a treat for being a lying, overdramatic, deceitful, attention seeking cow (nearly used a different word here but I'm trying to be kind...) I'm obsessed with my eyelashes.

10pm have a look on tattle...I'm obsessed with tattle.

10.02pm cry myself to sleep because they're all trolling me again by telling the truth and seeing straight through all my bullshit...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Josh has got another sister - I remember seeing Wilby trying to latch on to her chin when he was tiny. I hate that my brain remembers such minutiae!

Reactions: 3
7pm put my new £145 dress on that I paid for using money I have obtained from being deceitful. I'm obsessed with being deceitful.

7.01pm had photos taken so I could get loads of comments about how amazing I look even though when I smile I look like Wallace (from Wallace and Gromit) after he's been sniffing glue and Josh looks like he's trying to get a spot in a 90s boy band tribute act. I'm obsessed with Josh.

7.30pm arrive at restaurant and spend an hour discussing how we can get the best and most comments on a post. Decide it will be a great story if we cut evening short and film us going home as Wilby literally can't cope with out me, even though he spends most of his days propped up on the sofa watching kids telly or being mauled by Betsy... and he is projectile vomiting like the girl in the exorcist. I'm obsessed with Wilby.

9pm get Josh to stand on a chair to take a photo of me looking unnatural and completely posed with Wilby asleep on me so everyone can tell me how amazing a mum I am and that I'm right where I should be...sat on my bleeping arse on my sofa, like I do all day every day. I'm obsessed with my sofa.

9.10pm think I might book to have my eyelashes and nails done next week as I deserve a treat for being a lying, overdramatic, deceitful, attention seeking cow (nearly used a different word here but I'm trying to be kind...) I'm obsessed with my eyelashes.

10pm have a look on tattle...I'm obsessed with tattle.

10.02pm cry myself to sleep because they're all trolling me again by telling the truth and seeing straight through all my bullshit...
Of course the “first night out” after birthing the Messiah would not have gone to plan - it’s SO formulaic and pathetically transparent. If the baby was that traumatised at being left, how did she manage to get him settled, them photographed and online so quickly.

And if that isn’t his mum but her’s, why is she putting up with Rachel constantly being nasty about her publicly? She’s always banging on about being abandoned and how it ruined her life and now she’s in therapy, yet that same mother named all her daughters, looks after Tallulah every Wednesday, and is now babysitting Wilby? Well, I wish my mum was that “tit”. She does nothing for my children and I don’t go around telling the world how fucked up I am thanks to her.

This doesn’t look like an IG message, is it a text? Is this one of the young, vulnerable women she actually “helped” who now contacts her using a personal number? The whole thing is so off.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.