Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It’s Josh I feel sorry for, when does he actually get to let off steam? He actually works, rather than just sitting on his arse, has to follow Rachel around on his days off because she wants to go to the theatre or watch Betsy get her hair done or whatever and he has to stay near her with the baby because she’s so controlling he couldn't possibly stay home and see his other children. He never gets to go out with his mates, if he’s allowed a drink ever, it’s with all the kids in tow and she films him and puts the videos of him drunk all over the internet. He didn’t even get to go out for his birthday because she “fell asleep”, they missed the reservation and he made her food because it ALL HAD TO BE ABOUT HER as usual.

Valentine’s night and he has to come home after an hour because the bloody Messiah wants a tit in his face and can’t possibly settle without Rachel, despite being fast asleep when they got back. It’s all about Rachel. She can’t cope with Wilby being with anyone else. She can’t cope with Josh having a normal social life or spending any time alone with his boys. She gets time alone with her girls, when was the last time Josh took Isaac out for a milkshake on his own?

God, she bloody grinds my gears. Controlling idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
The way she spoke to E in the living room and the way she spoke to them in the car.... honestly 🤦‍♀️ if having kids is such an inconvience for you R.... stop fucking birthing them with every bloke you meet

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Wotsit

VIP Member
From looking back at her photos she had the braces done around this time last year. The first draft of the book had to be in by August 19 just before she had W. Would you get an advance 8-9 months before the first draft? And less than 6 months after the first one is published? Genuine question as I have no idea how it works.

Around the same time (Dec 2018) as getting the book advance for the 2nd book, she also had to rebuy all Betsys xmas presents (all designer) that J had accidently thrown away, pay for her car to be fixed and the neighbours wall after her car allegedly rolled in to it during the night (!) And buy a new washer. The book money was spent on moving to the new house at £1200pcm and a holiday in August 18, so where did all that extra money come from for all that if she used the second book money for the braces in Feb 19. She cant say from #ads because she didn't do them at that time.

Around the same time she also declared the landlady was selling up and they would be homeless. Interestingly, that post along with the comments about the house go fund me has now gone from her page by the looks of it.

You can make as many excuses as you want Rachael but we can all see old posts, your timeline and funds do not add up so why don't you start being kind and admit you're a lying theiving scumbag who was been conning her followers for years on the pretence of helping other people 😁

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
What a pathetically blatant fish for compliments.

She was back in her pre-pregnancy clothes within about 6 hours of being “sliced in two” ffs, she can hardly now pretend to be relatable and make out she’s struggling to lose the baby weight.
"Not happy promoting weight loss etc, diet or exercise"??

So in the last year, the shitty fitness mat, the NHS healthy choices promotion, the Ryvita for protein nonsense and the kids running on the beach for fitness...what the frickety fuckery was all that then?!

Hahaha, total doofus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Family picture of mummy, with R and J behind her...
20200226_224116.jpg

I thought she seemed alright, sweet and mumsy until she was mocking the homeless guy with R months ago. I can't stand her now.

• Haha

anasophia1991

Honestly sick to fucking death of this #bekind mantra spouted by the fake-fluencers whenever things don’t go their way, particularly when it comes to Robbing Raquel. Be kind should be ingrained within every decent human being. It’s no good posting crap about being kind then doxxing people, laughing at homeless people, laughing at your child bullying others, laughing at your husband being humiliated, laughing at your stepchildren’s injuries, laughing at killing pets. She has a repugnant moral compass.

• Heart

Huncity

Don’t feel sorry for a bellend like Josh. He’s a spineless, bird loving cunt, who is so thick he can’t even see that his 15 year old stepdaughter treats him like shit.

He should stick to irrelevant hand signals he picked up in the Territorials, watching eggs hatch and rearranging his three inch dick on his tiny man leggings.

• Haha

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
She has to be fed😁😁😁😁😁😁 because of the baby?

She truly is pathetic , he’s six months old and can’t be taken off the breast while she eats ?

This has to be a Tattle wind up .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I literally don't know who these people are that she tags. Who the fuck is Rosie? Or Astrid? Or any of the other 'influencers' she tags. She just seems to spend her time finding more and more of the same sort of shit people as her to mention and they all just seem to spend their days telling each other how amazing they are and setting each other's crowns straight ( :sick: hate that saying!)

I followed Rachaeaeaele on facebook because 1. she was supposed to be about supporting vulnerable women. 2. she was (I thought) funny and relateable. She is now neither of these things...ever!

I have no interest in celebrity (not that she is one, no matter how much her ego tells her she is) and no interest in instagram or influencers. I think it's all self serving shit for people that need constant reassurance that they're amazing, just for doing what most of us do every day without needing to be praised for doing it.

I'm not here because I'm a troll or mentally ill, I'm here because she led me here after her rant! I'm here because I feel duped and I'm here because I keep hoping that I'm going to witness the impending car crash of her life. Where she loses all her sheep and people finally all realise she has been conning them as well.

P.s. please can someone message KDIL and ask her to have a bath because she knocks me fucking sick!

• Heart

sickofem

Chatty Member
I find it really uncomfortable watching the story with Seb making food, J is not teaching him anything, he is criticising him, both him & R are watching him & judging him instead of guiding him & helping him, what the hell do they think they're teaching him. Honestly it seems every clip she posts of Seb is a humiliating one.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I really didn’t want to mention this because Caroline Flack is gone now and whatever happened between her and her partner will never play out in a court of law. So we don’t know what really went on. However it is a bit strange from R to be reposting one of Caroline’s posts. R who fights for “warriors” both male and female, who is a spokeswoman seemingly for survivors of all forms of DV no matter if it’s considering “minor” or “mutual” or “a one off”, who made apparently great friends with that incredibly brave man who spoke about the abuse he received from his female partner that nearly killed him. Sort of inappropriate given her audience and “role” no?

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Comments from strangers praising her like that are creepy, as for her treatment of Josh raising a belly laugh from one idiot .....🙄
They’re acting as though they’re watching a sitcom not someone’s reality. Mental!

“The One Where Rachel Degrades Josh On Insta.”
“The One Where Betsy Shows Her True Colours.”
”The One With Wilby’s Hooves.”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus, shes pathetic.

At one point Last year I had a colicy new born, a 2 year old, a fully blind 3 year old and a 6 year old and was still never spoon fed...

I was also sliced in 2 during a birth, I had 3rd degree tears during a birth and I birthed a 10lb baby without ANY medication ........ AND IVE STILL NEVER BEEN SPOON FED BY MY HUSBAND .
Lazy controlling bitch

• Haha
  • Wow

novelgossip

She did that to me too, said I sent her ‘loads of abuse’ when in fact I sent some VERY complimentary messages to her before I realised she was the local village charlatan masquerading as the village idiot. Cos she herself trolls, then blocks, we can’t even screenshot the messages cos the entire thread is deleted on insta messages. There’s absolutely no point messaging Josh, she holds his balls in her (stolen) handbag and he has well and truly been castrated by her. So Revolting Raquel strikes again, gurning away in glee as she describes yet another ‘trawl’ to her mentally challenged arse-licking ‘army’. It’s nice to constant verbal-diarrhoea #bekind on everyone Raquel, but you are the polar opposite to being kind. Forget Tattle, you’re a one-woman venomous hate-machine.
I’ve felt really angry today over her lies and more so I’m locked out of my account so can’t even screen shot the message I sent J which was out of concern and sympathy for the way Betsy spoke to him, I can’t stand R but didn’t call her names, didn’t say she’s a domestic abuser- I said there’s domestic helplines for men if J ever wants to reach out, because I feel the way R speaks to him is on the verge of emotional abuse and it’s uncomfortable to watch and that he can message anytime for support.

After reflecting tonight I’ve realised that she really isn’t worth the anger, she’s a narcissist a liar and attention seeker, I can sleep at night knowing my conscience is she knows what I said to J is true and it clearly hit a nerve with her, hence why she sprouted a pack of lies and more so she didn’t upload the private message because she knows the version she’s told isn’t the truth, Ive been told by a friend J posted a story to say I sent him a message saying ‘his wife is a domestic abuser’ so he’s also a bare faced liar and I really do hope the pair of them share
The private message but they won’t, it’s made me realise even more that J doesn’t have a back bone or a pair of balls when it comes to R so they deserve each other.

the game won’t last forever- I can’t see her in say 5 or 10 years having the platform she does now. Many people have seen through her and she knows it.

• Heart

ZogTheDog

I.. I.. cant believe my eyes..
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?

She's managing to feed herself.. AND the child is detached from her and playing peacefully on the floor?!

Imagine, if only she learnt that amazing new trick last night in time for dinner!

• Haha